I just was at the bar...

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Even when I'm nw2 now on treatment I was depressed as **** mainly because of this stupid forum reading all day **** about how bad everything is and a girl hitted on me and I was compleatly off, I could have tried a little and maybe get into her pants but the depression who comes from the fear of baldness has totally killed me, I feel like a dead man walking, I don't have any mode for anything, just feeling dead, yep this is the right words,I'm far from baldness yet so close in mind, I feel bald, I'm gonna get on searious medication cuz this is maybe the only thing that will help me

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
try some therapy plus antidepressants man

i felt this way before hair loss for a bit, i got on paxil and it helped A LOT

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
MEdication will only **** you up, so don't do it. You should be happy that you are Nw2 and not depressed...
Even when I'm nw2 now on treatment I was depressed as **** mainly because of this stupid forum reading all day **** about how bad everything is and a girl hitted on me and I was compleatly off, I could have tried a little and maybe get into her pants but the depression who comes from the fear of baldness has totally killed me, I feel like a dead man walking, I don't have any mode for anything, just feeling dead, yep this is the right words,I'm far from baldness yet so close in mind, I feel bald, I'm gonna get on searious medication cuz this is maybe the only thing that will help me

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
MEdication will only **** you up, so don't do it. You should be happy that you are Nw2 and not depressed...
you're a complete idiot lol

medications help a lot depending on the person.

it doesn't "**** you up" you big pussy lol. you're not even a doctor . . . . .

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Im not really a nw2, origenly I'm 3.5, because of the treatment I'm 2, if I'm stopping the minoxidil I'm an Advanced balder, the fear of baldness sit on my brain and destroying it step by step, the fact that I'm on a finasteride shed right now dosent help

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a succes to me bro but yeah you are right the fear of baldness will always be there, I guess everyone has that on this forum.
Im not really a nw2, origenly I'm 3.5, because of the treatment I'm 2, if I'm stopping the minoxidil I'm an Advanced balder, the fear of baldness sit on my brain and destroying it step by step, the fact that I'm on a finasteride shed right now dosent help

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exodus2011 is firmly heading for a new ban... :whistle: Damn, grow up a bit will you. Not everyone who doesn't agree with you is a "retard" or a "pussy". I swear some of these younger users could use a smack in the mouth.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And some of these people who are imagining hair loss cud use a reality check

. . . . . Honestly dude ur hair looks completely normal lol

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
dude your the real pussy and retard here... taking antidepressants to feel better, whatever ur problem is stop being a dopehead and face it straight, u live like that forever there will be time where u have to face life, dont make it a lie , no matter how beautyfull that lie is, and have some manners damn it, why is every guy with samus aran pic an a**h** around here?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude your the real pussy and retard here... taking antidepressants to feel better, whatever ur problem is stop being a dopehead and face it straight, u live like that forever there will be time where u have to face life, dont make it a lie , no matter how beautyfull that lie is, and have some manners damn it, why is every guy with samus aran pic an a**h** around here?
negative reputation-IGNORE

except for one part, btw i only took the antidepressants for 2 months and the other guy with the samus aran pic is my other account

Quadzilla99

Established Member
Reaction score
Smoke weed op, I don't really anymore but it breezed me through some of the most difficult times of my life

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
I have nothing against people who use meds to make themselves better. However, your definiton of pussy does not make any damn sense. I have to agree with baldnesssadness definition, the real pussies are those who use meds to escape reality.
negative reputation-IGNORE

except for one part, btw i only took the antidepressants for 2 months and the other guy with the samus aran pic is my other account

slipy

Reaction score
pussy is a simplified term, describing an individual that's more sensitive and thoughtful than the average oxygen-waster humanoid that inhabits this miserable hole called earth, used in a derogatory, biased manner by soulless small-minded cavemen and cavewomen.

at least that's my definition. :heart:

:broken:

:sobbing:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
pussy is a simplified term, describing an individual that's more sensitive and thoughtful than the average oxygen-waster humanoid that inhabits this miserable hole called earth, used in a derogatory, biased manner by soulless small-minded cavemen and cavewomen.

at least that's my definition. :heart:

:broken:

:sobbing:

exactly lol

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you're a complete idiot lol

medications help a lot depending on the person.

it doesn't "**** you up" you big pussy lol. you're not even a doctor . . . . .

Medications treat symptoms and not actual problem. I agree with the poster about being confident about a norwood2.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Working out and getting some endorphins pumping in your system helps too, or just getting out in the sun. Antidepressants scare me and rightfully so, side-effects can include hair loss, as well as sexual dysfunction. Can't get myself to do it, just have to re-program my thinking.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Working out and getting some endorphins pumping in your system helps too, or just getting out in the sun. Antidepressants scare me and rightfully so, side-effects can include hair loss, as well as sexual dysfunction. Can't get myself to do it, just have to re-program my thinking.
haha when i was on antidepressants it wud take me at least an hour to get it up. its not too bad tho

hair loss is not the kind you are thinking about, its like stress related hair loss where its minor and thinning in random spots or ALL OVER (not just male pattern baldness areas)