I Honestly Don't Get How The F**k Its Possible To Cope With male pattern baldness At 21

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, I keep balding. Guess my hair loss is too aggressive even for current treatments. I'm fucked, I will be Norwood 6 before I can even assess my donor for a transplant.

Have you tried a decent minoxidil with azelaic acid or topical finasteride, RU, Stemox, a laser helmet, keto shampoo or dutasteride? No one's hairloss is too aggressive to combat. Losing your hair is a choice.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dangerous thing to say on this forum.

2rcbbs8.jpg

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
"No one's hairloss is too aggressive to combat. Losing your hair is a choice." Looool

If you don't want to get an expensive minoxidil with topical azelaic acid and finasteride, use dutasteride, use nizoral, use a laser helmet, use oral spironolactone and use RU58841 and yet you are complaining about hairloss, YES you are making a choice. There are soooo many options and people giving up before they even use dutasteride are goddamn morons.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not saying that everyone can handle dutasteride sides, but if you are outright GOING TO KILL YOURSELF OVER HAIRLOSS but are not willing to get on dutasteride, you are a certified moron. There are plenty of choices. Most studies I have seen suggest that with minoxidil and finasteride alone you have a 95% chance of stability. With RU, 10% minoxidil with azelaic acid + topical finasteride and dutasteride that would go to 100%, unless you have a condition that is not androgenic alopecia.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree for the TV shows (and the novels even though it's less visual):

You want to be able to relate to the characters, and often, non of them are even balding (unless you're watching Breaking Bad).

I had a hard time appreciating entertainment before my hair transplant.

The only movies and TV shows I've been able to truly enjoy were the ones with bald or balding characters:

Groundhog Day, Die Hard 3 and 4, Breaking Bad, Adaptation, etc.

I often had to identify with the vilain. Thanks Hollywood!

I don't think I ever had this issue. I remember watching plenty of shows with NW1 main characters when my hair was at its worst, which was pretty similar to how OP describes his hair situation (NW2.5 with diffusing forelock)

Maybe because your hair loss was much worse than mine was that had something to do with it....? idk

I enjoyed, and continue to enjoy forgetting about myself and my own problems, and getting lost in the stories of these characters....completely escaping from the problems of my own reality

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I despise guys with thick hair giving "ADVICE".

You cannot speak for someone else.

If someone hates being bald, them let them be.

Just encourage them to seek the best SOLUTION for them.

Been there.

Now I'm worse. Sorry to say. Sad but true.

Wish I could be 21 again. Or have the sex drive of a 21 year old.

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was worth a try. Kintor is our next best hope for peace... ääää for a full head of hair (*Babylon 5 music ongoing*)

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Give it a year man, regrowth can happen at 6 months all the way to a year.

I'm 24 and noticed my balding at 21-22, I feel you man. Just gotta hope these treatments work right for us, I just hit 6 months on finasteride in 3 days and I think shedding is only calming down now.

Stay strong brotha, we make it to 30 with hair and we might have a cure or better treatment at that point.
heh