I Honestly Don't Get How The F**k Its Possible To Cope With male pattern baldness At 21

g.i joey

Reaction score
don't really see the point of youth or sex drive without hair, it only makes it more depressing.

I suggest you get all the sex you can now while you still have hair. Have as many experiences with woman as possible now, so at least you'll be bald, but you can f*** like a champ

And bald and youth cannot go in the same sentence, sorry mate.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suggest you get all the sex you can now while you still have hair. Have as many experiences with woman as possible now, so at least you'll be bald, but you can f*** like a champ

And bald and youth cannot go in the same sentence, sorry mate.

You should tell every balding man this!

Do it before it's too late!

Rakoczi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do people even get depressed?

I am about to be a 24 year old Virgin who never even held a hand.

This is due to severe social anxiety.

At 23 I started working to fix this. But, then hair loss hit and now I have retreated back into a shell and do not ever plan to comeback out

I never got to party once in my life.

I never got to drink.

I never had friends.

The moment I try to change any of it, I become an ugly balding old guy.now I can't fit in with anyone because I'm too immature for people my age, yet also too old for anyone younger to be friends with.

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do people even get depressed?

I am about to be a 24 year old Virgin who never even held a hand.

This is due to severe social anxiety.

At 23 I started working to fix this. But, then hair loss hit and now I have retreated back into a shell and do not ever plan to comeback out

I never got to party once in my life.

I never got to drink.

I never had friends.

The moment I try to change any of it, I become an ugly balding old guy.now I can't fit in with anyone because I'm too immature for people my age, yet also too old for anyone younger to be friends with.
Legit, I hit puberty so late and was bullied throughout my teenage years and its only recently I had a drastic change in physical appearance and now that's getting over too with baldness, its so f*****g over,

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
i was quite active on those forums (lookism mainly) for a long time and when i saw my hair recede to NW2+, i just couldn't get myself to go there anymore, the redpill is too much and all the time out there has literally killed me inside now because of the norwooding.

It is hard to visit lookism past NW2 because too many good looking guys there with no sign of hairloss at all.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
there are 80 yr old grandpas who have never worried about this sh*t.

this sh*t is an ultimate blackpill for baldcels

I don't mind to go bald if ANYONE go bald in the same time.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i was one of them till just a month back and it feels horrible. Asked the moderators to delete all my accounts when I noticed my hairline.

Trust me, getting away from that shithole was a very smart move. Once you'll disintoxicate from it, you'll understand.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get how people here do it, please tell me. I can't think of one damn reason to even be alive. I am NW2.5 at 21 and there are 80 yr old grandpas who have never worried about this sh*t. f*** nature, I have decided if finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral doesn't grow my hair back in 6 months, i am committing suicide.

Dude just go get a transplant in Turkey with a cheap af doctor like Cinik. It's like 3000 Euros to get you back to a Norwood 1. No reason to live your life unhappy when the problem is perfectly fixable.

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude just go get a transplant in Turkey with a cheap af doctor like Cinik. It's like 3000 Euros to get you back to a Norwood 1. No reason to live your life unhappy when the problem is perfectly fixable.
i live in india. Prolly better doctors AND cheaper. I would get a hair transplant if finasteride and minoxidil guarantees to work so i have to wait at least a year.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
i live in india. Prolly better doctors AND cheaper. I would get a hair transplant if finasteride and minoxidil guarantees to work so i have to wait at least a year.

Dude just get one now, propecia, minoxidil and keto shampoo have a 99% success rate for maintenence in a two year period, look at the studies. Fix the current problem and stay on the treatments. There's always RU58841, Stemox, a better minoxidil like Lipogaine with azelaic acid and topical finasteride to add if you're magically in that 1% for which finasteride and minoxidil don't work.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Time for a wig

Why are so many here against the transplant route here? With FUT most will be more than adequately cover their entire head and after toppik it'll look great. I don't get people who threaten suicide because propecia doesn't work, it makes no damn sense. There are so many other options.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are so many here against the transplant route here? With FUT most will be more than adequately cover their entire head and after toppik it'll look great. I don't get people who threaten suicide because propecia doesn't work, it makes no damn sense. There are so many other options.
Because, is a surgery and it's dangerous, can give you a shockloss and make your density worse.
And you need density, a thin hair will not give same result compared to curly hair.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL If hair loss was my only aesthetic flaw I would have considered it or a transplant, but they're too expensive anyway.

Why not a Turkish Transplant with someone like Cinik for 5000 grafts at 3000 Euros?

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not a Turkish Transplant with someone like Cinik for 5000 grafts at 3000 Euros?

Considering my current situation (Norwood 4) and the prices of reliable, good surgeouns (plus flight, stay, etc.) I will never be able to afford it on my own.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Considering my current situation (Norwood 4) and the prices of reliable, good surgeouns (plus flight, stay, etc.) I will never be able to afford it on my own.

So you have accepted you will no longer get women and will have terrible hair? I literally can't understand this. ANYONE can put together 4000 Euros for a trip to Turkey, and 5000 grafts can easily fix a Norwood 4.