I Honestly Don't Get How The F**k Its Possible To Cope With male pattern baldness At 21

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope for your sake you're not ugly as well. Otherwise you'll have to get ready for a miserable existence, as I and all balding incels did.
i have been good looking because of hair. I hate myself for having been a brat and an *** to people at times because of my narcissism. Without hair, its over for me. And lol at "incels" btw, are you from PSL?

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep hair or die trying...

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep hair or die trying...
i have finished 28 days of propecia and no sides which actually worries me because it could mean it has no effect on me whatsoever. My biggest fear is after 6 months I see no results and I am one of the guys who loses even more hair. This fear is eating me up inside and making me suicidal.

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I'm not, thank goodness. We simply used this term so much on this forum I got used using it.
i was quite active on those forums (lookism mainly) for a long time and when i saw my hair recede to NW2+, i just couldn't get myself to go there anymore, the redpill is too much and all the time out there has literally killed me inside now because of the norwooding.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have finished 28 days of propecia and no sides which actually worries me because it could mean it has no effect on me whatsoever. My biggest fear is after 6 months I see no results and I am one of the guys who loses even more hair. This fear is eating me up inside and making me suicidal.

Well you have 5 months to wait, nothing to do but relax and wait. No sides is without a doubt a good thing. Most people who use finasteride don't notice anything besides their balding stopping.

Keep in mind that if finasteride doesn't work it's not the end of the world. There are other treatments, future things in the works, and/or a transplant.

You're NW2.5 so you're not fucked yet. It's quite rare that finasteride doesn't, at least, slow it down a lot.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

I hope you have an opportunity see a counsellor.

g.i joey

Reaction score
I don't get how people here do it, please tell me. I can't think of one damn reason to even be alive. I am NW2.5 at 21 and there are 80 yr old grandpas who have never worried about this sh*t. f*** nature, I have decided if finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral doesn't grow my hair back in 6 months, i am committing suicide.

Give it a year man, regrowth can happen at 6 months all the way to a year.

I'm 24 and noticed my balding at 21-22, I feel you man. Just gotta hope these treatments work right for us, I just hit 6 months on finasteride in 3 days and I think shedding is only calming down now.

Stay strong brotha, we make it to 30 with hair and we might have a cure or better treatment at that point.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get how people here do it, please tell me. I can't think of one damn reason to even be alive. I am NW2.5 at 21 and there are 80 yr old grandpas who have never worried about this sh*t. f*** nature, I have decided if finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral doesn't grow my hair back in 6 months, i am committing suicide.

I'd say I really started noticing my finasteride gains at about 7-8 months

6 might not be enough to evaluate it's effectiveness

Please don't kill yourself. Find other things to live for besides looks and other people's affirmation if you must

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
THE WAY to deal with ANYTHING is to assemble your options and PICK ONE.

The only real ultimate "futility" in life is to have NO OPTIONS.

As in the case of inoperable cancer.

But you are not in that situation.

Thus......you spend some time going through the stages of grief (mourning, shock, bargaining)
and then you get down to the business of picking an option and go live a life.

BALDNESS is not a death sentence. It is a challenge to be overcome by the best available
option.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man threads like this do make me sad

I think of the things in life that I really enjoy:

I LOVE food
I love binge watching TV shows
I love my motorcycle
I love fitness and martial arts
I love reading novels

My enjoyment in NONE of these things requires me to have a full head of hair, be good looking, or get affirmation from other people. I'm not in your situation. Finasteride has been very good to me up to this point, and I am in a decent position hair wise at the moment, but if I was feeling the way you feel I hope someone would say something to me

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol Norwood 2.5...

I'd take it RIGHT NOW

g.i joey

Reaction score
Man threads like this do make me sad

I think of the things in life that I really enjoy:

I LOVE food
I love binge watching TV shows
I love my motorcycle
I love fitness and martial arts
I love reading novels

My enjoyment in NONE of these things requires me to have a full head of hair, be good looking, or get affirmation from other people. I'm not in your situation. Finasteride has been very good to me up to this point, and I am in a decent position hair wise at the moment, but if I was feeling the way you feel I hope someone would say something to me

i agree man, i dont know how people can become COMPLETELY depressed over hair tbh, dont get me wrong, losing it sucks and hurts like a b**ch, but not enough to contemplate suicide imo.

But i can imagine why, all those things you mentioned are things that can be done alone and thats why you find joy in them despite having hair or not. BUT without my hair i probably wouldnt enjoy going clubbing, wouldnt enjoy going to concerts/events and wouldnt even enjoy just meeting up with friends or even attempting to date chicks.

Given once you're 30+ all those things kind of phase out of your life besides the friends. But if i was 24 and cue ball bald i can guarantee everything that i LOVE doing would be things that are done by my lonesome. I seriously think balding in your late teens and early twenties is exponentially harder than balding at 35+ idc what anyone says.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Been there.

Now I'm worse. Sorry to say. Sad but true.

Wish I could be 21 again. Or have the sex drive of a 21 year old.

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you have 5 months to wait, nothing to do but relax and wait. No sides is without a doubt a good thing. Most people who use finasteride don't notice anything besides their balding stopping.

Keep in mind that if finasteride doesn't work it's not the end of the world. There are other treatments, future things in the works, and/or a transplant.

You're NW2.5 so you're not fucked yet. It's quite rare that finasteride doesn't, at least, slow it down a lot.
lol Norwood 2.5...

I'd take it RIGHT NOW
its not exactly the NW2.5 alone which sucks. Even if I maintain this, no worries, even a hair transplant to Norwood 1.5 or 2 wouldn't cost too much at this point. But the fear of going bald and it only getting worse from here is scary.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
21 diffuse thinning Norwood 2.5 here. I use to get chicks all the time but now I never even attempt it. I always get self conscious. It's truly like losing a limb to bald in your late teens or early 20's

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
don't really see the point of youth or sex drive without hair, it only makes it more depressing.

Actually, hair loss is depressing.

But I'm a Norwood three. So I do have hair. And for my age (I'm very old), it's good. Considering
all my male cousins, and even some females, are balding. My male cousins are Norwood sevens (most of them).