I Have Bald In 17yo (with Pics) (too Soon?

megamind

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello there (Sorry for my bad english)
I have bald in my 17yo. Too soon. Now Im 19yo
My father (43yo) have healthy and strong hair, my mother too. My grandfathers and others family members have healthy hair too.
Why i have Bald? (It is not genetics)
Im using propecia for 1month.
I ordered kirkland Minoxidil 5% (6x 60ml for 6months).
Start with minoxidil or wait for propecia results?
Thanks!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 405
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 414
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 371
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    865.5 KB · Views: 436
  • aaa.png
    aaa.png
    984.2 KB · Views: 422

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always thought my diffuse thinning was aggressive, but when i see these types of posts i feel really lucky..
OP, you have 2 options from now on if you want to recover your hair: 1) You get a hair transplant (around 3k-4k grafts) 2) You get on an extreme regimen (cyproterone acetate, dutasteride, estrogen and minoxidil). Good luck and stay strong !

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you show your donor area, (back of the head) ?

megamind

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the answers.
FutureSaitama: Option 1 is not possible, Im student and I do not have much money.
Option 2: Im using propecia Finasteride (5mg tablets - 1,25mg per day). Where can I get Cyproterone and Estrogen, only from the doctor? I start with Minoxidil tomorrow.

sadila: Here are the photos

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 344
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 335
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 335

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cyproterone at 17? dude at this point and with your stage of baldness i would consider smp, you are too young to get on such extreme regimens...

people even avoid finasteride before 18-19, finish your growing then maybe try spironolactone first along with fina

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cyproterone :

Common side effects: Shortness of breath, weight changes, liver reactions (yellow addiction, inflammation of the liver, liver failure), depression, restlessness (temporary), loss of drive. fatigue, stomach ailments, dizziness, headache, nausea, chest pain, chest tensions, breast augmentation

DAMN!!! A drug straight from hell

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
:(
That's some crazy hair loss in 2 years.

megamind

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, Im started using minoxidil, now I'm waiting a few months for the results.
Yes, that´s very crazy hair loss in teen age. Bald changed my life :(

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A solution for the future:

Hair transplantation to compress the hair.

And after that always short hair cut, can also look very good.

You can use Finasterid to hold your status, but in your young age you can may see a good regrowh of your hairs.

Cyproterone would I NEVER take, hair is important, but your health is much more important
Don't take this sh*t plz!

No one in your family is bald? Uncle?

megamind

My Regimen
Reaction score
FutureSaitama:
It has destroyed my self-confidence, I can't look to the mirror. Most boys of my age has healthy and beautiful hairs, but Im a bald :mad:

N003:
No, nobody. Everyone in the family have healthy hair, cousins, Uncle, Father, Grandfathers and others.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FutureSaitama:
It has destroyed my self-confidence, I can't look to the mirror. Most boys of my age has healthy and beautiful hairs, but Im a bald :mad:

N003:
No, nobody. Everyone in the family have healthy hair, cousins, Uncle, Father, Grandfathers and others.
Have you checked your thyroid?
Certain thyroid diseases can accelerate male pattern baldness.

megamind

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, my thyroid gland is normal, but I suffer excessive sweating and frequent nervousness (since puberty)

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A solution for the future:

Hair transplantation to compress the hair.

And after that always short hair cut, can also look very good.

You can use Finasterid to hold your status, but in your young age you can may see a good regrowh of your hairs.

Cyproterone would I NEVER take, hair is important, but your health is much more important
Don't take this sh*t plz!

No one in your family is bald? Uncle?
He said he doesnt have the money to have a hair transplant, because he is a student.
FutureSaitama:

N003:
Man, for now stay on finasteride, minoxidil and add dermarolling once a week. You can find lots of info about dermarolling on youtube and on this site.

megamind

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi FutureSaitama, yes, I stay on the Finasteride and Minoxidil. Dermarolling I buy next week.
You think a there's a chance that will help on hairline? I lost on my hairline 1,5cm +-

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude it's over. You have lost too much. Shave it and live your life. The shape of your head seems very good so I think it would look pretty decent.