I Have Bald In 17yo (with Pics) (too Soon?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Let him fight a good fight, life is not worth living bald...

Live is not worth living without pussy. You guys should stop talking about CPA or Estrogen which turns him into a girl with a not working dick. Let this guy his possibility to eat and f*** pussys!!!

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Live is not worth living without pussy. You guys should stop talking about CPA or Estrogen which turns him into a girl with a not working dick. Let this guy his possibility to eat and f*** pussys!!!
A 17 year old without hair is not going to get pussy. It's better to chance it with an aggressive treatment than to start living life as a human bowling ball before 20.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cant you fucks read? he says he's 19. This is very aggressive baldness, nature just seems to want you to go bald. If you're not prepared to really f*** with your hormones using tranny drugs then it's probably a losing battle.

megamind

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, life without hair is not life. Today everyone is watching for the look.
I would like use any hormonal drugs for regrow hair. I have nothing to lose.
But will help me any hormonal drugs for regrow my hairline?

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it's not a guarantee, and you need to spend some time to really think about the possible side effects of any drugs you're interested in using. You may think its no big deal, until you begin to physically suffer, so make sure you are informed. There is lots of information on this website, spend some time reading.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, life without hair is not life. Today everyone is watching for the look.
I would like use any hormonal drugs for regrow hair. I have nothing to lose.
But will help me any hormonal drugs for regrow my hairline?

Dude, you never had Sex before, am I right? I know, I'm right. Nothing is so awful like laying next to a beautiful Lady and not being able to f*** the sh*t out of her. It's the worst feeling in the world, I know what I'm talking about. Hair isn't important compared to your dick. Not even close. What do you want your hair for when your dick is not working and you can never enjoy time with a woman again? Tell me...

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, you never had Sex before, am I right? I know, I'm right. Nothing is so awful like laying next to a beautiful Lady and not being able to f*** the sh*t out of her. It's the worst feeling in the world, I know what I'm talking about. Hair isn't important compared to your dick. Not even close. What do you want your hair for when your dick is not working and you can never enjoy time with a woman again? Tell me...

I agree with you and I know what you mean sadly...
The problem is hair without dick is just as worthless as dick without hair, which is why it is completely motherfucking unacceptable that in 2018 we STILL have to tolerate SEXUAL SIDE EFFECTS to treat hair loss. Like... what's even the point? I'm gonna get back half a norwood but won't be able to get it up - I'm not really sure what I gained from such 'treatment'.

f*** Propecia, Dutasteride, RU, and everything else hormonal that takes away from our male functions. Primitive barbaric sh*t. It's due time that we get something far better and safer. I rather walk around with synthetic threads in my head for 6 months than ever touch another pill or topical that fucks with my hormones. I have enough long-term damage from 'saving' my Norwood2.5 for the last 2 years as it is.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His luck is, he's got a nice head shape.

In the future :

i'd make a hair transplant and then just short hair style. Can look very good!

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with you and I know what you mean sadly...
The problem is hair without dick is just as worthless as dick without hair, which is why it is completely motherfucking unacceptable that in 2018 we STILL have to tolerate SEXUAL SIDE EFFECTS to treat hair loss. Like... what's even the point? I'm gonna get back half a norwood but won't be able to get it up - I'm not really sure what I gained from such 'treatment'.

f*** Propecia, Dutasteride, RU, and everything else hormonal that takes away from our male functions. Primitive barbaric sh*t. It's due time that we get something far better and safer. I rather walk around with synthetic threads in my head for 6 months than ever touch another pill or topical that fucks with my hormones. I have enough long-term damage from 'saving' my Norwood2.5 for the last 2 years as it is.
If you want to try Darolutamide I'm selling mine probably have about 9g left it's been in the freezer since I've gotten it.