I Have A Proof That Muscle Tension Can Affect Your Head

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there also a topical?
It is not approved in topical form, as it would enhance the craniofacial development of the top portion of your head only. You need to have all of your head made of chiseled bone structure for balding to be conquered.

Alberto1988

My Regimen
Reaction score
This an animated character drawn in an unrealistic way.
Poor craniofacial development itself doesn't cause hair loss. I already said that people with poor craniofacial development can still have their hair. It's poor cranofacial development + genetic predisposition and this is one of the major causes of hair loss. Poor craniofacial development is one of the main thing that cause the head to shift forward when in rest position and while walking. Most men with poor cranofacial development have hair loss. Most aren't lucky.

We can look at some cases again to demonstrate that men with poor craniofacial development are usually the ones that end up slick bald as a final pattern of baldness.

Case 1: young Mikhail
Gorbachev.

View attachment 145814

Look at his poor cranofacial development with flat cheekbones and rounded jawline. He is slick bald now.

Case 2: Yordan Letchkov
View attachment 145815

Look at his very vertically elongated face with flat cheekbones and vertically dropped down rounded jawline. He also went slick bald pretty early.

Case:3

View attachment 145816

Young Valeri Petrov
He went also slick bald and he also had flat cheekbones and vertical face.

Case:4

Vladimir Lenin

View attachment 145817

He also had super flat cheekbones and look at his big galea.

So there's obvious correlation between cranofacial development and male pattern baldness. Of course there are people with decent craniofacial features that are balding but they are exceptions to the rule. Every rule has exceptions. So poor cranofacial development is a risk factor, a preposition for hair loss. But people who have really good (great) cranofacial development can't be balding. They just can't have this condition.
Now we will see a counter example:

View attachment 145818

Look at this 97 year old man and his hair despite his old age. His has really good craniofacial development with horizontal squared jawline and good cheekbones. In this case he's not bald because he is lucky but because of his good craniofacial development.

I suppose this guy had too an incorrect posture of the shoulder. Bad development or simply... Aging? -. - "

Alberto1988

My Regimen
Reaction score
btw my brother is a sportive. Ha always did sport in his life since he was around 10 and for this reason he is a very good liking guy with perfect and simmetric development and balance treats of the face. He is bald...

Genetic. Stop

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mitko is absolutely right about the headshape thing. Although i disagree with him about it being about perfcet craniofacial development. Its more about a certain type of headshape. Non balding people with poor craniofacial development didnt keep their hair because they were 'lucky'...its because despite them having poor craniofacial devlopment, their headshape is constructed in a certain type of way that allows enough nutrients and blood supply to get to your scalp. I also disagree about it being about poor posture, my dad has terrible posture but is a nw1.25 (similar to sean bean) or something like that, (has been nw1.25 since he was 20) at 41 with no thinning. He has had back problems for decades but he has a horizontal headshape similar to jensen ackles and is not receding or thinning in any way. This theory has slightly helped me with my worries about hairloss in the future because i have a very very similar face and galea (like 90% identical) to two of my uncles who are over 40 and not balding but i still stress about it sometimes haha.

Last edited:

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wonder, even if any of this sh*t is somehow true - what the hell are we gonna do with this? how does it advance us anywhere? what's the point of it?

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wonder, even if any of this sh*t is somehow true - what the hell are we gonna do with this? how does it advance us anywhere? what's the point of it?
because scientists can find a proper way to relieve tension in the galea and people can finally stop believing in some stupid balding gene. It makes me cringe when someone says "did your maternal grandfather or any of your maternal uncles go bald?". Hairloss is caused solely by the shape of your face and galea. You can have very good facial structure even if your family has poor facial structure just like you could be bald if all your family has hair or you could have hair even if all your family is bald.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mitko is absolutely right about the headshape thing. Although i disagree with him about it being about perfcet craniofacial development. Its more about a certain type of headshape. Non balding people with poor craniofacial development didnt keep their hair because they were 'lucky'...its because despite them having poor craniofacial devlopment, their headshape is constructed in a certain type of way that allows enough nutrients and blood supply to get to your scalp. I also disagree about it being about poor posture, my dad has terrible posture but is a nw1.5 (has been since he was 20) at 41 with no thinning. He has had back problems for decades but he has a horizontal headshape similar to jensen ackles and is not receding or thinning in any way. This theory has slightly helped me with my worries about hairloss in the future because i have a very very similar face and galea (like 90% identical) to two of my uncles who are over 40 and not balding but i still stress about it sometimes haha.
Could you give examples for a "good" and "bad" headshape?

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you give examples for a "good" and "bad" headshape?
this is the absolute safest headshape to have. Now some of these men i am posting right now dont have the best facial structure but they have a horizontal face shape with average-decent bone structure.

Attachments

• 960x0.jpg
    960x0.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 177
  • amir-khan.jpg
    amir-khan.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 161
  • 10-Steven Michael Quezada.jpg
    10-Steven Michael Quezada.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 168
  • 2426011443216412963231124.jpg
    2426011443216412963231124.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 149
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 165
  • 200207_04.jpg
    200207_04.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 159
  • 540537_v9_bb.jpg
    540537_v9_bb.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 170
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 159
  • na_5c73d29d299ed.jpg
    na_5c73d29d299ed.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 155
  • rs_600x600-190123142710-600-kevin-zegars.cm.12319.jpg
    rs_600x600-190123142710-600-kevin-zegars.cm.12319.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 183
  • 6d9f2440-e12f-11ea-9fe7-09ee1ff6c07d.jpg
    6d9f2440-e12f-11ea-9fe7-09ee1ff6c07d.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 164
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 182
  • gettyimages-133905249-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-133905249-2048x2048.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 166

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
how often do you see men who look like this with a norwood 0/1 hairline?
quentin-tarantino-9502086-1-402.jpg

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
also dont say that its their hair that is giving the illusion of a square face because it is not.

Alberto1988

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would bring you an avalanche of contrary examples, but I already know that you would find the slightest flaws rather than admitting that all of these theories are bullshit.
You are here on this forum because you have hair problems, so do I have to deduce that you have craniofacial anomalies? do you think these Nazi theories can help you better manage the problem?

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would bring you an avalanche of contrary examples, but I already know that you would find the slightest flaws rather than admitting that all of these theories are bullshit.
You are here on this forum because you have hair problems, so do I have to deduce that you have craniofacial anomalies? do you think these Nazi theories can help you better manage the problem?
you are in denial. would you rather believe your hairloss is caused by the shape of your head or just some stupid gene that you got from your grandad? Scalp hair needs a well nourished environment (galea) with no tension to grow properly. Everyones hair is sensitive to dht including females, men, non balding men, but balding men have higher levels of dht in their scalp due to inflamation and tension.

Alberto1988

My Regimen
Reaction score
No look ... your "mechanistic" idea about hair distribution is much harder to believe. I have doctors in my family and I know what I'm talking about. Do you have any idea that the distribution of pubic hair in a man is rhomboid, while in a woman it is triangular? certainly not for the shape of the hips but for androgenetic predisposition. The hair on the head is always hair that responds to hormonal logic. All this conversation is useless as long as there are well documented cases of castrated people without frontal retreat (and it counts that hypogonadism causes far more marked developmental rewards than the mild characteristics you are desperate to demonstrate). But it is also enough to look at patients with Klinefelter and other hormone deficiency syndromes. Furthermore, finasteride was accidentally discovered because of the way some patients being treated for prostate problems began to have regrowth of atrophic hair.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
No look ... your "mechanistic" idea about hair distribution is much harder to believe. I have doctors in my family and I know what I'm talking about. Do you have any idea that the distribution of pubic hair in a man is rhomboid, while in a woman it is triangular? certainly not for the shape of the hips but for androgenetic predisposition. The hair on the head is always hair that responds to hormonal logic. All this conversation is useless as long as there are well documented cases of castrated people without frontal retreat (and it counts that hypogonadism causes far more marked developmental rewards than the mild characteristics you are desperate to demonstrate). But it is also enough to look at patients with Klinefelter and other hormone deficiency syndromes. Furthermore, finasteride was accidentally discovered because of the way some patients being treated for prostate problems began to have regrowth of atrophic hair.

Nobody needed to know all that but okay

MeaslyOpenAngelwingmussel-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
are you all denying that face shape and galea shape have anything to do with hairloss?

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I watched hell or high water for the first time the other day and noticed that ben foster is diffuse thinning with an intact hairline, I instantly knew that his galea would be flat and smooth and i looked up a buzzcut picture and to no surprise, he had a completely smooth galea. I can show you many more examples of other people. He is predisposed to balding because of his face shape but because he has a smooth galea he lost it in a diffuse pattern with no recession.

Attachments

• gettyimages-2317089-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-2317089-2048x2048.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 151
  • gettyimages-52750279-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-52750279-2048x2048.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 169
  • gettyimages-71189741-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-71189741-2048x2048.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 147
  • gettyimages-76211940-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-76211940-2048x2048.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 142
  • gettyimages-176487097-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-176487097-2048x2048.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 166
  • gettyimages-488095832-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-488095832-2048x2048.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 160
  • gettyimages-950078792-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-950078792-2048x2048.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 134
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    75 KB · Views: 121
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 125
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 131
  • ben-foster-141485_828x1104.png
    ben-foster-141485_828x1104.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 158

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
are you making it much more significant than it ever should be?
get off mitkos thread then. He is proposing a theory, and then people like you come along who offer nothing to the thread.