I Have A Proof That Muscle Tension Can Affect Your Head

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1
I think there is some correlation here, but I don't think it has to do with galea mechanics to a large extent. You have n = 1 evidence and it is all a hypothesis. I agree with you it does seem intuitive, but remember in hair loss theory does not equate to practice.

There is always some other unknown genetic which we don't understand.

There is also a massive issue: You are only looking at 2D pictures of people and the factors you discuss appear in 3D. You would need to examine large amounts people IRL for this.

High quality research and actual working therapies point to gene expression through androgens, show some actual research about your topic.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
On behalf of everyone with a basic level of logic and critical thinking skills:

Yes
I am atleast posting pictures which brings weight to this theory but you are just being a retard. You just keep denying it without any reason. I know for a fact that you are in denial because accepting this theory would also mean accepting that youre losing hair because of your facial structure. I've seen you and niki both say you have perfect craniofacial development. Niki has good cheekbones but his face shape as a whole does not fit my criteria and if you posted pics you wouldnt either. The only member on this forum who i have seen who fits my criteria properly is @Northface32

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like i asked before (but you all ignored the question because you are in denial and you'd rather throw insults than actually discuss) how often do you see people like this with a full head of hair? Also i've seen some members on here who say that even throughout their entire childhood they were norwood 2, and when i look at their pictures they have extremly weird and ridged looking foreheads and galeas, so even before they hit puberty their follicles in the norwood 1/0 areas were too hypoxic to grow any hair at all.

Have you ever seen a man like these two with a full head of hair? 52431_v9_bb.jpg 2015220635599941402063244BS2BS723946.jpg

INT

Reaction score
I am atleast posting pictures which brings weight to this theory but you are just being a retard. You just keep denying it without any reason. I know for a fact that you are in denial because accepting this theory would also mean accepting that youre losing hair because of your facial structure. I've seen you and niki both say you have perfect craniofacial development. Niki has good cheekbones but his face shape as a whole does not fit my criteria and if you posted pics you wouldnt either. The only member on this forum who i have seen who fits my criteria properly is @Northface32

I have posted reasons before. The most cringy part about this theory is the completely unscientific way you define the constructs in the theory and how much validity you guys give to your own twisted personal observations. Poof facial structure is subjective and whenever someone posts a picture with good facial structure who is balding you can say "well that is not truly good facial structure!". I am not even talking about the fact that having a good hairline automatically makes the structure of your face look better. You are constantly moving the goal post just so it matches your theory and when @Mitko1 gets a question that truly puts his back against the wal he just does not answer it and opens a new thread.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have posted reasons before. The most cringy part about this theory is the completely unscientific way you define the constructs in the theory and how much validity you guys give to your own twisted personal observations. Poof facial structure is subjective and whenever someone posts a picture with good facial structure who is balding you can say "well that is not truly good facial structure!". I am not even talking about the fact that having a good hairline automatically makes the structure of your face look better. You are constantly moving the goal post just so it matches your theory and when @Mitko1 gets a question that truly puts his back against the wal he just does not answer it and opens a new thread.
I did not say you'll bald with poor facial structure, not once. I said there's specific types of facial structures that protect you from balding. For example the horizontal face examples i posted above is the safest and most common headshape that will protect you from hair loss. Look at Michael B Jordan, he has terrible facial structure but he has a horizontal face.
7pygax9os1941.jpg esq356.jpg

Also having a good hairline does not make your facial structure look good.
1200px-David_Schwimmer_2011.jpg gettyimages-603240492-2048x2048.jpg gettyimages-2317089-2048x2048.jpg MV5BMjlmZDg3NmUtYTZkMy00NThhLTg0MGItMjk1NWY2MmY2YWM0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY0NTk2NDQ@._V1_.jpg dww.jpg

Last edited:

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
get off mitkos thread then. He is proposing a theory, and then people like you come along who offer nothing to the thread.
Quite the opposite. New people coming here will believe those threads and waste their time trying things that dont work. We should prevent that.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quite the opposite. New people coming here will believe those threads and waste their time trying things that dont work. We should prevent that.
what could they possibly do to change their galea or facial structure?

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like i asked before (but you all ignored the question because you are in denial and you'd rather throw insults than actually discuss) how often do you see people like this with a full head of hair? Also i've seen some members on here who say that even throughout their entire childhood they were norwood 2, and when i look at their pictures they have extremly weird and ridged looking foreheads and galeas, so even before they hit puberty their follicles in the norwood 1/0 areas were too hypoxic to grow any hair at all.

Have you ever seen a man like these two with a full head of hair? View attachment 146150 View attachment 146151
Yes I have. Just like everyone else. I have seen your "ideal" headshape balding, not "ideal" headshapes without balding and everything between that. Maybe not the second dude but that's because I almost never see anyone that looks like that. He is borderline deformed.

If the dude I posted was receding he would look exactly like Tarantino.

Attachments

• 20200929_094357.jpg
    20200929_094357.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 138
Reactions: INT

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I have. Maybe not the second one but that's because I almost never see anyone that looks like that. He is borderline deformed.
wait, you actually think this guy looks like Quentin Tarantino? They look nothing alike, they both have narrow faces thats all.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wait, you actually think this guy looks like Quentin Tarantino? They look nothing alike, they both have narrow faces thats all.
Nobody looks exactly like him. Of course because he is an individual. But if the dude was receding his face shape would match Tarantinos. But as he has hair on the sides and is not receding their shape looks different. But yeah that's the problem with you guys. You ask something, somebody gives you an answer and then you either move the goalpost, just say "nah" or ignore it. Then just providing some pictures without any actual evidence for anything.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody looks exactly like him. Of course because he is an individual. But if the dude was receding his face shape would match Tarantinos. But as he has hair on the sides and is not receding their shape looks different. But yeah that's the problem with you guys. You ask something, somebody gives you an answer and then you either move the goalpost, just say "nah" or ignore it. Then just providing some pictures without any actual evidence for anything.
his galea would not be that big, his jaw is wider than tarantino, he has better cheekbines, even when tarantino had lots of hair he did bot look like that guy. Hair does not cover a big galea, if anything it should make your galea look bigger than it is, the guy you posted does not have a wide or expanded galea at all. Look man i dont wanna argue with you, i havent insulted anyone but then guys like int come in and throw insults. It is a simple fact that the guy you posted has very different facial structure to tarantino. If he lost hair it wouldnt make his galea look bigger.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
his galea would not be that big, his jaw is wider than tarantino, he has better cheekbines, even when tarantino had lots of hair he did bot look like that guy. Hair does not cover a big galea, if anything it should make your galea look bigger than it is, the guy you posted does not have a wide or expanded galea at all. Look man i dont wanna argue with you, i havent insulted anyone but then guys like int come in and throw insults. It is a simple fact that the guy you posted has very different facial structure to tarantino. If he lost hair it wouldnt make his galea look bigger.
He does have different structure but his galea would by definition look bigger when there is no hair to cover it. And Tarantino is just ugly that's it. The dude looks alien.

But again.. yes I have seen guys with big foreheads with good to perfect hair. Imagine these guys with a receding hairline like Tarantinos. These foreheads would look like watermelons.

Attachments

• 20200929_100512.jpg
    20200929_100512.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 127
  • 20200929_100526.jpg
    20200929_100526.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 145
  • 20200929_100625.jpg
    20200929_100625.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 20200929_100610.jpg
    20200929_100610.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 125
  • 20200929_100554.jpg
    20200929_100554.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 20200929_100541.jpg
    20200929_100541.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 114

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just look at how big tarantinos galea is, if that guy shaved back his hairline it wouldnt make his gakea look bigger

ww12.jpg

even if tarantino had a norwood 1 they still would not look the same. q.jpg

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
He does have different structure but his galea would by definition look bigger when there is no hair to cover it. And Tarantino is just ugly that's it. The dude looks alien.

But again.. yes I have seen guys with big foreheads with good to perfect hair. Imagine these guys with a receding hairline like Tarantinos. These foreheads would look like watermelons.
you are misunderstanding what i am saying, when i say wide and expanded galea i mean at the top of their head not when your hair sticks up at the side, if you grow out the sides of your head it will look wide because hair sticks up on the side.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted other pics. And I don't know man. Other than the shape of the temporal triangle it does look very similar tbh.

Also.. when did I insult you btw?
Look at both of their hairlines, that random dude you posted obiosuly has a low hairline, tarantino has a big forhead and his galea looks wide. Look at the ratio from their eyebrows all the way to the top of their head.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at both of their hairlines, that random dude you posted obiosuly has a low hairline, tarantino has a big forhead and his galea looks wide. Look at the ratio from their eyebrows all the way to the top of their head.
It does not look that different. Tarantino looks down, that's why I say angles are important also the receded temporal triangle makes it look bigger also. You have to make that more aggresive in your edit as well. I really don't see that much of a difference. Of course maybe Tarantinos hairline looks a little bit higher (also due to the angle) but that's because you filled his hairline in but did not bring his his entire hairline down to it's original state.

In addition you still did not react to the other pics I posted where I showed that there many men with big foreheads that have good hair.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It does not look that different. Tarantino looks down, that's why I say angles are important also the receded temporal triangle makes it look bigger also. You have to make that more aggresive in your edit as well. I really don't see that much of a difference. Of course maybe Tarantinos hairline looks a little bit higher (also due to the angle) but that's because you filled his hairline in but did not bring his his entire hairline down to it's original state.
bringing his hairline down would make his galea look even bigger, if they both razor shaved their heads, tarantino's head from the eyebrows to the apex of his scalp would look bigger.