I Have A Proof That Muscle Tension Can Affect Your Head

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey ritchie, i can't respond to your DM because i am a new member. Can I quickly post them here and then edit it out? I dont want my face on the internet. Can you quickly take a look at it and then i can delete it? I will post the link and can you just click on the link straight away and i can delete the images straight away without anyone else seeing.
sure man, I'll be as quick as i can.

Mr. Costanza

My Regimen
Reaction score
sure man, I'll be as quick as i can.
here is the link ( edit: link deleted . thanks for your help) can you respond right away so that i know you've seen it please? I dont want to keep the image up for too long. And then after that just tell me what you think?

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
thank you so much! I will wait for my account to get dm privilidges because i want to dm you to ask a few more questions if thats okay with you.
no need to wait. I have dmd you another platform you can contact me on. No worries man. Like i said you're good but feel free to ask more.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
natural hairlines are almost always rounded. Look at christian bale's wonky hairline, is that his natural norwood 0?

nope. View attachment 146672 View attachment 146673

All these men i am posting with slight recession/mature hairline had a round hairline as children. Christian bale's norwood 1 isnt a 'norwood 0'. Norwood 2 is a specific shape of the hairline, not how much hair youve lost.

Look how much hair tyler posey had as a child compared to when he was an adult. Look at his baseline and then his adult hairline. According to what you just said tyler posey is a norwood 2.
View attachment 146677 View attachment 146676

Also my small forehead has nothing to do with my race. I have some white family members too and some of them have a similar sized forehead to me.

Also that guy i posted with the manbun, i did not say he was balding. What he has is just a simple mature hairline and he is not balding.
Btw Tyler Posey is starting to lose it now quite badly btw. Yet Mitko often gave him as an example who will keep his hair because of his theory.

Just saying

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw Tyler Posey is starting to lose it now quite badly btw. Yet Mitko often gave him as an example who will keep his hair because of his theory.

Just saying
I don't remember promoting him as an example. And He has really assymetrical and deformed jawline. If he goes bald it will be bacause of it.

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Just saying
Yeah I know he is losing hair, I was just using him as an example, all I was showing was that as a child his hairline was even more rounded...same with Christian Bale who is not balding. I also don't remember mitko using him as an example. I remember I used tyler hoechlin once so maybe youre confusing the two. The point I was making with posey and bale had nothing to do with the galea theory.

Last edited: