I Have A Proof That Muscle Tension Can Affect Your Head

Curioushair97

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you guys think about my situation going by the proposed theories?

Attachments

• 20200930_111247.jpg
    20200930_111247.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 255
  • 20200930_111225.jpg
    20200930_111225.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 228
  • 20200930_111205.jpg
    20200930_111205.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 218

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you guys think about my situation going by the proposed theories?
my prediction is that you cant go bald. The pictures are not the best and it would be helpful to have better pictures of your face. But from these photos and what i can make out of these poor angle photos, people with this facial sturcture dont recede past a norwood 1.5. You dont have top tier facial structure and from these photos your chin does not look the best but your face as a whole looks like the type of facial structures that protect you from balding. But i will need better pictures.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just watching a stream and noticed how big this guys galea is. You can still see how big his galea is even in the areas where there is hair covering it.
saa.jpg DAN VÁVRA HRAJE MAFIA REMAKE 2-36-40 screenshot.jpg
Even if i phototshop (yes i know...bad editing) a lower hairline it doesn't hide his gigantic sloped galea. sss.jpgDAN VÁVRA HRAJE MAFIA REMAKE 21-40 screenshot.jpg DAN VÁVRA HRAJE MAFIA REMAKE 9-37 screenshot.jpg

Now look at the non balding man in the stream
121.jpg DAN VÁVRA HRAJE MAFIA REMAKE 9-13 screenshot.jpg DAN VÁVRA HRAJE MAFIA REMAKE 4-17-33 screenshot.png DAN VÁVRA HRAJE MAFIA REMAKE 21-37 screenshot.png

DAN VÁVRA HRAJE MAFIA REMAKE 21-40 screenshot.png

This is not a coincidence.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just watching a stream and noticed how big this guys galea is. You can still see how big his galea is even in the areas where there is hair covering it.
View attachment 146491 View attachment 146493
Even if i phototshop (yes i know...bad editing) a lower hairline it doesn't hide his gigantic sloped galea. View attachment 146492View attachment 146498 View attachment 146499

Now look at the non balding man in the stream
View attachment 146494 View attachment 146495 View attachment 146488 View attachment 146490

View attachment 146489

This is not a coincidence.

Yeah. It's not. Today I saw a group of boys and the ones with more receded hairlines had bigger galeas.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. It's not. Today I saw a group of boys and the ones with more receded hairlines had bigger galeas.
not only does this guy in the photo have a bigger forehead, his galea still looks bugger. Look how the middle aged man has a much lower hairline and the top of his head still does not look big, the other guy has a big forehead and his galea still slopes upwards even past his hairline. Sometimes people with a low hairline will have the appearence of a big galea but people with high hairlines + a big galea are destined to recede.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will show more examples of the galea thing in females.

Girls with smooth galeas have thicker hair on the temples
26cb56c25680909cfeaf4416a082c7a6.jpg

While girls with bigger a galeas have finer hair.

2f0289ba3e8b1f96d47a133323e65f6b.jpg

Also look at something very interesting:

A girls temples and front at age 25:

Her father:

His father and hers both have big galeas.
So of course a daughter can inherit male pattern baldness from her father. I know personally girls with poor facial features, big galeas and receding temples. And when I look at their pictures from the past, their temples look thicker. So they just receding and balding like men but at much slower rate because of their much lower levels of male hormones compared to men.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1601583111628.jpg
    FB_IMG_1601583111628.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 165
  • FB_IMG_1601583678184.jpg
    FB_IMG_1601583678184.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 164

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was just rewatching some sopranos episodes and noticed paulie's gigantic sloped galea and thought about what he would look like with an average sized forehead, and if it would look normal. You just dont see non balding men with faces and galeas like this. The norwood 1 and average forehead didnt hide his big sloped galea. If anyone believes that non balding men can have faces and galeas like this then all hope is lost for this world.
Untitled-3.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg
aw2.jpg

Now look at the galeas and faces of his non balding co-stars. If they shaved their head or shaved their hairline back to give a receding hairline look their galeas would not look bigger.
Steve_Schirripa.jpg gettyimages-107950007.jpg AP_19070734446770-e1562967100210-1024x910.jpg Untitled-7.jpg

Last edited:

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1
It's still pretty funny how everyone has their own theory of hair loss. If I would have to bet on something I'd probably go with the scientific consensus.

Even if your theory was true, every single balding man's hair is fucked including yours(there is no way to change your skull), even if he got castrated and used extreme regimens, but unfortunate for you even weak anti androgens work for most people. You think scalp massages help with hair loss, then post some research with actual hair counts or with at least a macroscopic view. Oh wait, there isn't any. Also blood flow theory is ancient in hair loss theory, it's nothing new and all proposed treatments connected with it will fail.

@Ritchie
Here is a younger Toni Sirico. He had a lot of years with his "bad" skull shape for keeping hair and he maintained his density and hairline for a decent time.
Here is his NW2
6b0b74d439ec66494382ff8b2ce5c1bf.jpg

From this angle it looks like 1.5 but I think its also NW2.
d9e895183acbab280eb49a24819a9737.jpg

And here is he when he hit his NW3
images (1).jpg

He is losing his hair in all 3 pics btw.
Not everyone has a "NW1" hairline as you classify it. Everyone has their own NW1 which differs from person to person but some look very similar. Norwood patterns are only a generalization, everyone has a slightly different pattern if you look at it.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1
It's still pretty funny how everyone has their own theory of hair loss. If I would have to bet on something I'd probably go with the scientific consensus.

Even if your theory was true, every single balding man's hair is fucked including yours(there is no way to change your skull), even if he got castrated and used extreme regimens, but unfortunate for you even weak anti androgens work for most people. You think scalp massages help with hair loss, then post some research with actual hair counts or with at least a macroscopic view. Oh wait, there isn't any. Also blood flow theory is ancient in hair loss theory, it's nothing new and all proposed treatments connected with it will fail.

@Ritchie
Here is a younger Toni Sirico. He had a lot of years with his "bad" skull shape for keeping hair and he maintained his density and hairline for a decent time.
Here is his NW2
View attachment 146592
View attachment 146591
View attachment 146593
Not everyone has a "NW1" hairline as you classify it. Everyone has their own NW1 which differs from person to person but some look very similar. Norwood patterns are only a generalization, everyone has a slightly different pattern if you look at it.
Just because he has the wrong headshape it doesnt mean he'll lose his hair overnight. It takes time. Also he is above norwood 2 in every picture you posted

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1

@Ritchie
Here is his NW2
View attachment 146592
View attachment 146591
View attachment 146593

I am saying that people with big galeas can't stay Norwood 1 for LIFE.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just because he has the wrong headshape it doesnt mean he'll lose his hair overnight. It takes time. Also he is above norwood 2 in every picture you posted
Wtf in the first picture he is definitely not above a Norwood 2 and I think in the second picture the same is true.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf in the first picture he is definitely not above a Norwood 2 and I think in the second picture the same is true.
In the first picture he looks like a norwood 2 imo. Untitled-1.jpg
In the second picture you can see his hair is middle parted and he is frauding his hairline. Anyway what norwood would you put him at? he is definetly not a 1. Christopher moltisanti is a norwood 0, Bobby Baccalieri is a norwood 1. Which puts Paulie in the old picture at a norwood 2.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the first picture he looks like a norwood 2 imo. View attachment 146597
In the second picture you can see his hair is middle parted and he is frauding his hairline. Anyway what norwood would you put him at? he is definetly not a 1. Christopher moltisanti is a norwood 0, Bobby Baccalieri is a norwood 1. Which puts Paulie in the old picture at a norwood 2.
In the first pic I would not put him above 1,5.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the first pic I would not put him above 1,5.
fair enough but i think he's an exact norwood 2 in the first pic. This is what a nw1.5 looks like imo.
70712403_359204661629600_570005483128036991_n.jpg 104082969_2608425012752903_4562475154581547765_n.jpg 110328797_338818437262285_5739805865960829614_n.jpg

Bobby is a norwood 1. And you're saying paulie is 1.5?
Is this how drastic the difference between a 1 and 1.5 is?
gettyimages-138062396-2048x2048.jpg 13990985_ori.jpg

Last edited:

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie
Not everyone has the same NW1 hairline. Some people are born with NW2 looking hairlines but it is actually their NW0. Norwood scale shows the hair loss from your baseline hair without hair loss. You have a naturally very small forehead which is normal for your race and it is more uncommon among whites.
There are also factors of forehead width and height which doesn't make Norwood progression clear cut. I know a guy with a massive galea he is his 50's with no noticeable hair loss. The guy with long you posted could be NW2 even depending on how do you set his baseline. But he looks NW1.5 or it could be his natural hair line, you need pics of his hairline when he was a teen preferably. Some people are born without temple points and some have them, its not clear cut.

Also there is overall splanchnocranium to neurocranium ratio which affects the size of the original forehead.
f001-001-9781455753284.jpg

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie
Not everyone has the same NW1 hairline. Some people are born with NW2 looking hairlines but it is actually their NW0. Norwood scale shows the hair loss from your baseline hair without hair loss. You have a naturally very small forehead which is normal for your race and it is more uncommon among whites.
There are also factors of forehead width and height which doesn't make Norwood progression clear cut. I know a guy with a massive galea he is his 50's with no noticeable hair loss. The guy with long you posted could be NW2 even depending on how do you set his baseline. But he looks NW1.5 or it could be his natural hair line, you need pics of his hairline when he was a teen preferably. Some people are born without temple points and some have them, its not clear cut.
natural hairlines are almost always rounded. Look at christian bale's wonky hairline, is that his natural norwood 0?

nope. dl.beatsnoop.com-yzsa8pNE2c.jpg211.jpg

All these men i am posting with slight recession/mature hairline had a round hairline as children. Christian bale's norwood 1 isnt a 'norwood 0'. Norwood 2 is a specific shape of the hairline, not how much hair youve lost.

Look how much hair tyler posey had as a child compared to when he was an adult. Look at his baseline and then his adult hairline. According to what you just said tyler posey is a norwood 2.
11.png 11.jpg

Also my small forehead has nothing to do with my race. I have some white family members too and some of them have a similar sized forehead to me.

Also that guy i posted with the manbun, i did not say he was balding. What he has is just a simple mature hairline and he is not balding.

Last edited:

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie hey I’m trying to DM but it says I can’t start a convo with you. Maybe I’m doing it wrong, what’s the way to DM on this forum?

Mr. Costanza

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, this kind of does make sense. I have been a lurker on this site for a while and have been seeing these 'craniofacial threads' for a couple of months and thought it was bs because of Henry Cavill, David Gandy, and a lot of other male models who are balding. But now i see the connection with 'horizontal faces' after seeing that whole list in one of the earlier pages. Literally everyone i know like that has their head structured in that certain way has a good hairline. I was kind of worried about alopecia for a couple of years now but I am still young (24) and my right side has been a little different from my left since i was around 19 but it hasn't progressed at all since then. My left side is really round and child like while my right is straight. I do have a square face like the men that were used as examples but now I am quite worried because I do not have a 'flat galea' like you keep mentioning. The top of my head is not exactly big but its not flat, maybe my small forehead is causing it to look this way. I dont want to post my pictures here but maybe @Ritchie can you take a look? I have tried to message you but your profile does not have a 'start a conversation' symbol like all the other members. Can you help me out please?

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, this kind of does make sense. I have been a lurker on this site for a while and have been seeing these 'craniofacial threads' for a couple of months and thought it was bs because of Henry Cavill, David Gandy, and a lot of other male models who are balding. But now i see the connection with 'horizontal faces' after seeing that whole list in one of the earlier pages. Literally everyone i know like that has their head structured in that certain way has a good hairline. I was kind of worried about alopecia for a couple of years now but I am still young (24) and my right side has been a little different from my left since i was around 19 but it hasn't progressed at all since then. My left side is really round and child like while my right is straight. I do have a square face like the men that were used as examples but now I am quite worried because I do not have a 'flat galea' like you keep mentioning. The top of my head is not exactly big but its not flat, maybe my small forehead is causing it to look this way. I dont want to post my pictures here but maybe @Ritchie can you take a look? I have tried to message you but your profile does not have a 'start a conversation' symbol like all the other members. Can you help me out please?
sure...i started a conversation with you. I keep it private to stop trolls. On other sites I kept my dms open and was trolled by a lot of idiots and i will not make the same mistake again.

Mr. Costanza

My Regimen
Reaction score
sure...i started a conversation with you. I keep it private to stop trolls. On other sites I kept my dms open and was trolled by a lot of idiots and i will not make the same mistake again.
hey ritchie, i can't respond to your DM because i am a new member. Can I quickly post them here and then edit it out? I dont want my face on the internet. Can you quickly take a look at it and then i can delete it? I will post the link and can you just click on the link straight away and i can delete the images straight away without anyone else seeing.