I Have A Proof That Muscle Tension Can Affect Your Head

gman3

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your theory is wrong and I have this picture to prove it. If poor craniofacial development caused male pattern baldness why is he not bald?

DFD5C5B3-D658-4DF3-A8D1-778C88656897.png

Here For the Lulz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yesterday I had a bad headache on my forehead. That type of headaches happen often to me since I remember. Most often after I struggle with maths or another difficult subject. Then I tried massaging the direction of the headache but it didn't help. Then I tried massaging the surrounding muscles of my forehead and my headache I felt immediate relief. I continued massaging for 10 minutes more or so and after one hour my headache stopped immediately. This is the best cure for headache that I ever tried. . Before I was taking analgine or eating a green apple.
Like the surrounding muscles put pressure on the forehead causing a headache there, the same thing might happen on galea aponeurotica in people that have poor posture, mostly a consequence of vertically elongated face. The consequence of this tension is restriction of the blood supply to the galea and chronic inflammation.

When I have to bend my head in order to do something or enter through a door I feel tension in my neck. People with chronically poor posture have this tension all the time but they probably don't realize it because it's here from as soon as they learned to walk.

This tension propagates through the myofascia to the muscles surrounding the galea and put pressure on it. It's fact that balding men have vertical faces and flat cheekbones and rounded and narrow jawline are a common features for them.

It's a fact that balding men have vertical faces.

Of course there are cases of poor cranofacial development where I am amazed how the person isn't bald.
View attachment 145391

View attachment 145392

I think that here is the genetic part. Every body reacts differently to what's going on .

Thanks for justifying my name :)
Anecdotal experience doesn’t prove anything.

Reactions: INT

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your theory is wrong and I have this picture to prove it. If poor craniofacial development caused male pattern baldness why is he not bald?

View attachment 145801

This an animated character drawn in an unrealistic way.
Poor craniofacial development itself doesn't cause hair loss. I already said that people with poor craniofacial development can still have their hair. It's poor cranofacial development + genetic predisposition and this is one of the major causes of hair loss. Poor craniofacial development is one of the main thing that cause the head to shift forward when in rest position and while walking. Most men with poor cranofacial development have hair loss. Most aren't lucky.

We can look at some cases again to demonstrate that men with poor craniofacial development are usually the ones that end up slick bald as a final pattern of baldness.

Case 1: young Mikhail
Gorbachev.

36f6bdb52ed3d21a7f62a52a0de9a3d7.jpg

Look at his poor cranofacial development with flat cheekbones and rounded jawline. He is slick bald now.

Case 2: Yordan Letchkov
yordan-lechkov.jpg

Look at his very vertically elongated face with flat cheekbones and vertically dropped down rounded jawline. He also went slick bald pretty early.

Case:3

item_valeri-petrov-07.jpg

Young Valeri Petrov
He went also slick bald and he also had flat cheekbones and vertical face.

Case:4

Vladimir Lenin

180px-Lenin-1895-mugshot.jpg

He also had super flat cheekbones and look at his big galea.

So there's obvious correlation between cranofacial development and male pattern baldness. Of course there are people with decent craniofacial features that are balding but they are exceptions to the rule. Every rule has exceptions. So poor cranofacial development is a risk factor, a preposition for hair loss. But people who have really good (great) cranofacial development can't be balding. They just can't have this condition.
Now we will see a counter example:

old-647_031917032107.jpg

Look at this 97 year old man and his hair despite his old age. His has really good craniofacial development with horizontal squared jawline and good cheekbones. In this case he's not bald because he is lucky but because of his good craniofacial development.

Alberto1988

My Regimen
Reaction score
Perfect craniofacial development (what was inside that cranium is another matter xD )

Attachments

• 68477_721icvz.jpg
    68477_721icvz.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 139

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perfect craniofacial development (what was inside that cranium is another matter xD )

You are wrong he has super flat cheekbones.

If you want to see a great cranofacial development. Here is an example.

37f805ad559f34b90625515d55f3db0a.jpg

gman3

My Regimen
Reaction score
This an animated character drawn in an unrealistic way.
Poor craniofacial development itself doesn't cause hair loss. I already said that people with poor craniofacial development can still have their hair. It's poor cranofacial development + genetic predisposition and this is one of the major causes of hair loss. Poor craniofacial development is one of the main thing that cause the head to shift forward when in rest position and while walking. Most men with poor cranofacial development have hair loss. Most aren't lucky.

We can look at some cases again to demonstrate that men with poor craniofacial development are usually the ones that end up slick bald as a final pattern of baldness.

Case 1: young Mikhail
Gorbachev.

View attachment 145814

Look at his poor cranofacial development with flat cheekbones and rounded jawline. He is slick bald now.

Case 2: Yordan Letchkov
View attachment 145815

Look at his very vertically elongated face with flat cheekbones and vertically dropped down rounded jawline. He also went slick bald pretty early.

Case:3

View attachment 145816

Young Valeri Petrov
He went also slick bald and he also had flat cheekbones and vertical face.

Case:4

Vladimir Lenin

View attachment 145817

He also had super flat cheekbones and look at his big galea.

So there's obvious correlation between cranofacial development and male pattern baldness. Of course there are people with decent craniofacial features that are balding but they are exceptions to the rule. Every rule has exceptions. So poor cranofacial development is a risk factor, a preposition for hair loss. But people who have really good (great) cranofacial development can't be balding. They just can't have this condition.
Now we will see a counter example:

View attachment 145818

Look at this 97 year old man and his hair despite his old age. His has really good craniofacial development with horizontal squared jawline and good cheekbones. In this case he's not bald because he is lucky but because of his good craniofacial development.

I can't tell if you're joking or being serious. Can you see that there may be some confirmation bias here? If a man is bald his perceived demeanor is quite different. Personally, I do believe that scalp tension may have a role in the pattern effect of baldness, but craniofacial development correlations would require bridging massive gaps of evidence. Pictures will do you no good because there is a large potential for bias here.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think u misunderstand the difference between ethnic features with development

I don't. Indian Americans can have poor craniofacial development and hair loss.

russ+means.jpg

Like this guy he was born in modern era and has much poorer craniofacial development than his ancestors.

Alberto1988

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wt about Eminane? Long skull, low and asimetrical development (still a good looking guy). Full of hairs and no signs of receeding

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wt about Eminane? Long skull, low and asimetrical development (still a good looking guy). Full of hairs and no signs of receeding
If you mean Eminem - He doesn't have very poor craniofacial development but it's not good either and he 's lucky. I already explained this.

gonetoday

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally don't think head shape plays much role in hair pattern loss, but i do think muscles play a large part.

You have to understand the differences in muscle fibers, there are slow contracting and fast contracting (it's the same muscles just the fibers are different).. DHT increases fast contracting muscles while lowering slow contracting muscle fibers. There are differences in blood flow and oxygen between the two types.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3167122/

It's why things like botox have shown results.

Alberto1988

My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness is simply a hereditary pattern of hair ... Just as a boy begins to get chest hair and others don't, so a man loses hair on the top of his head and others don't. It is not a disease, it is a physiological characteristic on which little can be done. The fact that the dht attacks the bulbs is only the explanation of the mechanism, but finasteride can do very little ... I would avoid other pseudo fanciful theories

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness is simply a hereditary pattern of hair ... Just as a boy begins to get chest hair and others don't, so a man loses hair on the top of his head and others don't. It is not a disease, it is a physiological characteristic on which little can be done. The fact that the dht attacks the bulbs is only the explanation of the mechanism, but finasteride can do very little ... I would avoid other pseudo fanciful theories

You are right. It's not a disease. It's just a symptom of a disease.
It's a symptom of an incorrectly grown face and kyphotic posture and constant slouching while walking.

Look at this man. This is just a random bald man on the street. This is how his dead stands in resting position. Look at his poor posture. While walking is worse. Look at his mandibular and maxillar development.

20200919-140236.jpg

Of course he had flat cheekbones aswell when I saw him.

If you think that it's a coincidence then you are in denial. In denial that the real cause of hair loss is revealed. The person that created that concept is the author of tmdocclusion.com

https://tmdocclusion.com/home/connection-to-other-diseases-and-syndromes/hair-loss/

https://tmdocclusion.com/2018/07/14/more-on-hair-loss/

I am believer and distributor of his theory and I think that it's true.

I know that europeans don't have prominent cheekbones but the problem is that the cheekbones of balding men are flatter than the average man and more vertical aswell and the craniofacial development has worsened in modern era and our ancestors had better hair than us. The use of pacifier and bottle feeding instead of breast feeding had contributed to this worsening.

There is a correlation between craniofacial development and hair loss. It's a fact. Accept it.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right. It's not a disease. It's just a symptom of a disease.
It's a symptom of an incorrectly grown face and kyphotic posture and constant slouching while walking.

Look at this man. This is just a random bald man on the street. This is how his dead stands in resting position. Look at his poor posture. While walking is worse. Look at his mandibular and maxillar development.

View attachment 145975

Of course he had flat cheekbones aswell when I saw him.

If you think that it's a coincidence then you are in denial. In denial that the real cause of hair loss is revealed. The person that created that concept is the author of tmdocclusion.com

https://tmdocclusion.com/home/connection-to-other-diseases-and-syndromes/hair-loss/

https://tmdocclusion.com/2018/07/14/more-on-hair-loss/

I am believer and distributor of his theory and I think that it's true.

I know that europeans don't have prominent cheekbones but the problem is that the cheekbones of balding men are flatter than the average man and more vertical aswell and the craniofacial development has worsened in modern era and our ancestors had better hair than us. The use of pacifier and bottle feeding instead of breast feeding had contributed to this worsening.

There is a correlation between craniofacial development and hair loss. It's a fact. Accept it.
You still have not proven a thing. A lot of people, me included, have told you why. You just ignore it. That's a fact. Accept it.

Btw maybe there is some correlation. I never said there couldn't be some correlation. But to say it is the major cause.. that is demonstrably false.