I Had A Non-sexual Albeit Sexual Experience Yesterday

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to the hairdresser yesterday. This wasn't a hole in the wall where a. bunch of guys buzz your hair for $15, but one of the fancy ones where they use scissors, and shampoo and condition your hair afterwards.

While getting my shampoo/conditioner at the end I remarked to the woman that she had great hands and could have been a masseuse. She said that this was the plan, that once she got her cosmetology degree she would pay for masseuse training by being a hairdresser. I said that I felt good making a smart comment and she said that I look like a very smart man.

She then proceeded to make her massage even better (I guess that she appreciated my compliment?), she started pressing moderately hard on my lower neck, on the sides where the neck transitions into the upper back, where there's no hair actually. Holy sh*t that felt really amazing. She maintained that for like ten seconds with modest motion and I felt like I could almost have an orgasm, it felt amazing, I almost burst out laughing, I had a huge smile on my face.

So that's great !!! But I have a regret. I should have asked for her phone number. Or offered to go on a dessert crawl (since we talked about desserts, there's a lot of nice food in the area), it's a missed opportunity as well as a fun experience.

Do you guys think that I could go back and ask or would I just look awkward and creepy?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
did she break your ED?

I don't think asking a phone right away is a right thing to do

just wait till you are gonna need a new haircut

maybe she just bait you for a next visit, mate

btw, how heavy is she?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
did she break your ED?

just wait till you are gonna need a new haircut

maybe she just bait you for a next visit, mate

btw, how heavy is she?

Not heavy.

Knowing my luck, when I go for my next haircut it will be somebody else on that shift. My luck sucks.

But game doesn't matter man. The only thing that matters is face.

F A C E
A
C
E

Glad I could help :)

shookwun

Reaction score
Personally, I would wait a few cuts in and angle her out to indirectly provide her status to you. A womens intentions are no mystery, and they love talking about there life, and who's involved with there every activities.

What's important is that your casual,

'hey, I haven't forgotten about you'

sl*t replies

'Well, if my day was any better then it would be the two of us'

Embark, and watch her movements within this first interaction. Pay attention closely to her subtle gestures and replies, which will be the deciding factor.

maybe throw in a flirty suggestion of balancing out her 'work, and play.' Then suggest that's shes a 'cool chick, and you wouldn't mind meeting up sometime.'

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally, I would wait a few cuts in and angle her out to indirectly provide her status to you. A womens intentions are no mystery, and they love talking about there life, and who's involved with there every activities.

What's important is that your casual,

'hey, I haven't forgotten about you'

sl*t replies

'Well, if my day was any better then it would be the two of us'

Embark, and watch her movements within this first interaction. Pay attention closely to her subtle gestures and replies, which will be the deciding factor.

maybe throw in a flirty suggestion of balancing out her 'work, and play.' Then suggest that's shes a 'cool chick, and you wouldn't mind meeting up sometime.'
You don't happen to write the dialogue for p**rn do you?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest man I don’t think it was really anything; you may just be reading into it too much.

A girl I knew who was a hair dresser told me that she would be flirty with clients (not interested in, often times like mild age fat men) just so they would keep coming back to her.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest man I don’t think it was really anything; you may just be reading into it too much.

A girl I knew who was a hair dresser told me that she would be flirty with clients (not interested in, often times like mild age fat men) just so they would keep coming back to her.

that's what I posted above, incels are tended to overhype events during intersex communication

flirty or smiley staff = they want money/tips from you (unless you're 7.5+/10)

I posted a story a few months ago how some milf (7+/10) in a queue flirted with 8/10 cashier and THAT was it

tension

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think that I could go back and ask or would I just look awkward and creepy?

Get haircut from her a few more times. Become her regular before asking her out as that builds comfort. If she says yes good. If no, then it means she was probably fishing for tips.

You said you are concerned that she may not be working when you go for hair cut. If you remember her name, you can call the saloon and schedule an appointment with her.

I hope you are doing well. It's been a while.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Oh dave, don't burst his bubble like that. Let him enjoy the moment no matter what her agenda was.:D

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
that's what I posted above, incels are tended to overhype events during intersex communication

flirty or smiley staff = they want money/tips from you (unless you're 7.5+/10)

I posted a story a few months ago how some milf (7+/10) in a queue flirted with 8/10 cashier and THAT was it

tension

Exactly.

I have been going to the same guy who cuts my hair for years; if he was super unfriendly and jerky would I keep going back to him? Of course he is going to be very friendly and pleasant to be around. He wants my business.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh dave, don't burst his bubble like that. Let him enjoy the moment no matter what her agenda was.:D

I just wanted to be straight up with him! Don't want poor Dave going back there and making a fool of himself.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to the hairdresser yesterday. This wasn't a hole in the wall where a. bunch of guys buzz your hair for $15, but one of the fancy ones where they use scissors, and shampoo and condition your hair afterwards.

While getting my shampoo/conditioner at the end I remarked to the woman that she had great hands and could have been a masseuse. She said that this was the plan, that once she got her cosmetology degree she would pay for masseuse training by being a hairdresser. I said that I felt good making a smart comment and she said that I look like a very smart man.

She then proceeded to make her massage even better (I guess that she appreciated my compliment?), she started pressing moderately hard on my lower neck, on the sides where the neck transitions into the upper back, where there's no hair actually. Holy sh*t that felt really amazing. She maintained that for like ten seconds with modest motion and I felt like I could almost have an orgasm, it felt amazing, I almost burst out laughing, I had a huge smile on my face.

So that's great !!! But I have a regret. I should have asked for her phone number. Or offered to go on a dessert crawl (since we talked about desserts, there's a lot of nice food in the area), it's a missed opportunity as well as a fun experience.

just wait a couple days, go back and give her your number. If she doesn't call you, find another barber asap. haha

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just ask her out next time you go there if you feel she is somehow receptive

Even if you get rejected..you lose nothing even tho you have to go to a different barber afterwards ofc

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
reverse a story and imagine that you've been a bit nicer than you should be to a fattie that came to your shop... AND she thought for a second that you're into her and asked your number/started to flirt with you

just LOL how cringe is it