I Had A Non-sexual Albeit Sexual Experience Yesterday

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to the hairdresser yesterday. This wasn't a hole in the wall where a. bunch of guys buzz your hair for $15, but one of the fancy ones where they use scissors, and shampoo and condition your hair afterwards.

While getting my shampoo/conditioner at the end I remarked to the woman that she had great hands and could have been a masseuse. She said that this was the plan, that once she got her cosmetology degree she would pay for masseuse training by being a hairdresser. I said that I felt good making a smart comment and she said that I look like a very smart man.

She then proceeded to make her massage even better (I guess that she appreciated my compliment?), she started pressing moderately hard on my lower neck, on the sides where the neck transitions into the upper back, where there's no hair actually. Holy sh*t that felt really amazing. She maintained that for like ten seconds with modest motion and I felt like I could almost have an orgasm, it felt amazing, I almost burst out laughing, I had a huge smile on my face.

So that's great !!! But I have a regret. I should have asked for her phone number. Or offered to go on a dessert crawl (since we talked about desserts, there's a lot of nice food in the area), it's a missed opportunity as well as a fun experience.

Do you guys think that I could go back and ask or would I just look awkward and creepy?
Next haircut give her a bs card

Never ask out a stylist

Let them approach you

they get creeped on daily

blackg

Reaction score
reverse a story and imagine that you've been a bit nicer than you should be to a fattie that came to your shop... AND she thought for a second that you're into her and asked your number/started to flirt with you

just LOL how cringe is it
Stop being so negative and unhelpful.

Did you end up giving her a big tip?
This is the key question, Bateman.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
reverse a story and imagine that you've been a bit nicer than you should be to a fattie that came to your shop... AND she thought for a second that you're into her and asked your number/started to flirt with you

just LOL how cringe is it
the real cringe is being the scared autist in the corner who stays virgin for life because of never trying

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t that felt really amazing. She maintained that for like ten seconds with modest motion and I felt like I could almost have an orgasm, it felt amazing, I almost burst out laughing, I had a huge smile on my face.
You must have been getting ASMR tingles.I used to have them as a child everytime i went to the hairdresser.
The sound of the spray bottle,the slow and gentle moves of the brush,the sound of the scissors,her gentle caress of my scalp,all contributing
in an experience that is hard to describe by words.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You must have been getting ASMR tingles.I used to have them as a child everytime i went to the hairdresser.
The sound of the spray bottle,the slow and gentle moves of the brush,the sound of the scissors,her gentle caress of my scalp,all contributing

PortlyKaleidoscopicIndri-max-1mb.gif

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
now sure why are u still beardless, david

with your beard genes it should be epic

blackg

Reaction score

Relaxing.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just ask her out next time you go there if you feel she is somehow receptive

Even if you get rejected..you lose nothing even tho you have to go to a different barber afterwards ofc

This. Can I ask the OP if he's scared of rejection? Because if not that's the worst that can happen and if you are then you really need to get over it. Just ask her man!
I do think women are more difficult to read then men with their flirty intentions though. I've misread girls enough times myself, I admit. Some girls flirt to get things out of men, some just like the attention, others I've no idea why they flirt. Don't take it personal if she says no, the chances are she flirts with lots of guys to get tips and to keep them coming back.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
don't project this bs
still dont see how i'm projecting. in this situation, where the girl shows signals (even if theyre misinterpreted) then its much more "cringe" to not hit on the girl, in that situation you would be what i described in the earlier post, a pussy aspie who stands in the corner like in that meme

you're advocating to david to be that pussy aspie

i admit i'm like this though, so this couldn't be further from projection.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Get a feel for things next time she cuts your hair. You can find out if she is interested just by talking to her. Women know when you are about to make a move. So if she isn't interested in you she will mention her boyfriend or husband. If she doesn't mention having a boyfriend then time to go in for the kill.

blackg

Reaction score
Get a feel for things next time she cuts your hair. You can find out if she is interested just by talking to her. Women know when you are about to make a move. So if she isn't interested in you she will mention her boyfriend or husband. If she doesn't mention having a boyfriend then time to go in for the kill.
True mate. The old "boyfriend" line is a dagger straight through the heart and it's happened to me before.
That's when I extricate myself from the situation and go sit at the bar... sulking.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
True mate. The old "boyfriend" line is a dagger straight through the heart and it's happened to me before.
That's when I extricate myself from the situation and go sit at the bar... sulking.
a boyfriend is nothing but an obstacle :cool:

blackg

Reaction score
a boyfriend is nothing but an obstacle :cool:
Hahaha... Well yeah in some cases this is correct.
Even though the girl is taken, she is still waiting for that special someone to sweep her off her feet.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I got the "boyfriend" line the other day, when I was training a new girl in my team. The thing is I was only making small talk to make her feel integrated in the team, I wasn't flirting and she wasn't even good looking! It was like get over yourself love I don't fancy you, can I not even be friendly without you thinking I want to jump into bed with you?.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
grow a pair!