I feel sorry for short men - Things are not so bad for just being bald.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was at the bar last saturday and noticed a few manlets.. i couldn't help but look at them and think "it's soo over" for them.
When you're a blackpilled high IQ dude like me, you see the world for what it is.
I even saw a bald short guy, and i knew it was sooo over for him

At least us normal heighted balding guys, we have cheap hair transplants and solutions and some women don't mind / like shaved head guys if you can pull of the look.

Short men are universally hated by women. They're instantly in the freindszone.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being blackpilled high IQ is so bad. Sometimes i wish i was really dumb. I
if i was dumb i probably would be so stupid and not care how bad balding is.

high iq + black pilled = being neo in them matrix

yes being short absolutely sucks
ive had prostiutes comment saying im small it makes me feel like absolute sh*t.

Women do not like short guys period. i feel so sh*t when a f*****g 14 year old girl is taller than me. 14 FFS

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO! lmao

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm both short and balding, and balding is still LEAGUES worse. Nothing ever made me suffer as much as baldness. Manletism, even though it's brutal, still pales compared to baldness

A young bald guy is a diseased freak in the eyes of everyone, especially women. A manlet will be seen as weak, but he will never be considered a freak unless he's shorter than 5'4 or something

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I'm both short and balding, and balding is still LEAGUES worse. Nothing ever made me suffer as much as baldness. Manletism, even though it's brutal, still pales compared to baldness

A young bald guy is a diseased freak in the eyes of everyone, especially women. A manlet will be seen as weak, but he will never be considered a freak unless he's shorter than 5'4 or something

Agree with this. It is possible to slightly compensate for being short by getting in shape. Then, not all people will instantly think of you as short because in person you don't look small. Obviously, they can look and see for yourself how short you are but by doing this you avoid the "short loser" first impression. But with baldness there is really no analogous compensation; it's unacceptable under age 35.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree with this. It is possible to slightly compensate for being short by getting in shape. Then, not all people will instantly think of you as short because in person you don't look small. Obviously, they can look and see for yourself how short you are but by doing this you avoid the "short loser" first impression. But with baldness there is really no analogous compensation; it's unacceptable under age 35.
Yeah, and a short guy with a good head of hair can look like a high class, intelligent, educated guy

A bald, tall, ripped guy will only ever look like a low IQ thug

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're obviously not short. Otherwise you would say different. Being a short man is like being a landwhale. The opposite gender doesnt even notice you. Let alone see you as a potential made.
Also other men are Intimidating and look down at you

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Am I on an incel forum @DoctorHouse
You keep tagging me when I get so much closer to finally leaving this forum for good. @INT I thought you were going to sponsor me and help me escape this vortex or as the incel's call it The Matrix. I was just about to quietly exit this place and I get tagged three times and if you know anything about the movie Candyman, if you tag me 3 times I have no choice but to come back from outside the vortex.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, and a short guy with a good head of hair can look like a high class, intelligent, educated guy

A bald, tall, ripped guy will only ever look like a low IQ thug
problem for me is that the only people i think look good bald are like exactly 2^^
sure sometimes you see people where its alright (as in not totally ugly).... but thats it...

INT

Reaction score
You keep tagging me when I get so much closer to finally leaving this forum for good. @INT I thought you were going to sponsor me and help me escape this vortex or as the incel's call it The Matrix. I was just about to quietly exit this place and I get tagged three times and if you know anything about the movie Candyman, if you tag me 3 times I have no choice but to come back from outside the vortex.
I am weak, I am sorry...

INT

Reaction score
Being blackpilled high IQ is so bad. Sometimes i wish i was really dumb. I
if i was dumb i probably would be so stupid and not care how bad balding is.

high iq + black pilled = being neo in them matrix

yes being short absolutely sucks
ive had prostiutes comment saying im small it makes me feel like absolute sh*t.

Women do not like short guys period. i feel so sh*t when a f*****g 14 year old girl is taller than me. 14 FFS

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO! lmao

Sometimes, wishes do come true apparantly. Maybe I should give this religion thing a try after all.