I feel sorry for short men - Things are not so bad for just being bald.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't need to take of your hair piece. And if you're taking of your shoe lifts and are with a girl, means you're in a room where you're goint to "netflix and chill", won't matter much in bed.
I'm over netflix and chill i want something deeper and meaningful.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even better, a hair piece and lifts are a great filter. If she can't accept that you want to wear them she isn't marriage material anyway and you avoided a bomb.
thats not right though imagine you met a girl.who had beatiful blue eyes a great smile and boobs and was super.fun and awesome.then she got her boobs removed her eye colour was just contacts and her teeth were false
looks make up your persobality

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I ask this question to you, would you keep dating such a girl if you really liked her?

But that's why the lifts and hairpiece are important to get your foot in the door, looks matter but especially when you first meet eachother, after a few dates you can show her your "personality" and if she likes you I'm sure she won't have anything against you wearing lifts or a piece.

Btw, many guys who wear a hair piece have the same question and I've seen many guys with a hair system saying almost no girl mind it. Check the hair system section here.

Just look at the transformation, fuark

If this transformation were in photo format instead of a video, I wouldn't believe it. I'd just assume the photos had been doctored or something. It doesn't even look like the same guy.

This is the equivalent of making a short guy 6'2".

Being short (I'm barely 5'8") & bald/ing are similarly bad. Both traits will disqualify loads of women from your dating pool immediately. But more importantly, even the ones that don't disqualify you have a set idea of the "type" of short or bald guy they would be willing to be with.
If you're short, then you better have good hair, a decent face & be athletic looking. If you're bald, you better be tall, jacked.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
How tall are you with lifts?

And how comfortable are they?
Well these days I just wear Nike Air Max or Air Forces 1's

I consider them the equivalent of lifts because they give a height boost

I'm about 5'9.5 when I wear them

They are very comfortable as well. Imagine the height boost if you combine them with lifts lol.

shoe lifts and hair peaces
so what happens when you take em off?
The difference isn't that dramatic. When I took off my shoes my girl treated me the same. Man I can't even tell you how tall she is, only thing I know is that she's pretty short. Irl people aren't really fixated on height like that.

If this transformation were in photo format instead of a video, I wouldn't believe it. I'd just assume the photos had been doctored or something. It doesn't even look like the same guy.

This is the equivalent of making a short guy 6'2".

Being short (I'm barely 5'8") & bald/ing are similarly bad. Both traits will disqualify loads of women from your dating pool immediately. But more importantly, even the ones that don't disqualify you have a set idea of the "type" of short or bald guy they would be willing to be with.
If you're short, then you better have good hair, a decent face & be athletic looking. If you're bald, you better be tall, jacked.
5'8 isn't bad but then again it depends on where you live. If I were 5'8 in a place like The Netherlands it'd be more challenging to find short girls I guess.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well these days I just wear Nike Air Max or Air Forces 1's

I consider them the equivalent of lifts because they give a height boost

I'm about 5'9.5 when I wear them

They are very comfortable as well. Imagine the height boost if you combine them with lifts lol.

The difference isn't that dramatic. When I took off my shoes my girl treated me the same. Man I can't even tell you how tall she is, only thing I know is that she's pretty short. Irl people aren't really fixated on height like that.

5'8 isn't bad but then again it depends on where you live. If I were 5'8 in a place like The Netherlands it'd be more challenging to find short girls I guess.
You probably look like Tom Cruise

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You probably look like Tom Cruise
Lol

I do have a pretty handsome face

I've been called pretty/beautiful by women many times

But I'll tell you that.. if I let myself go physically, and/or just stayed home doing nothing, yet expecting women to knock on my door and throw themselves on me, I'd be a complete incel..

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've also dealt with getting flaked/ghosted/curved many times.. charge it to the game. Imagine if I took it personally and blamed it on women's standards and gave up after the first few attempts.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've also dealt with getting flaked/ghosted/curved many times.. charge it to the game. Imagine if I took it personally and blamed it on women's standards and gave up after the first few attempts.
To be fair I think a lot of those situations are both sided. The white knight simp ideology says it's the guys fault, the blackpillcels blame the women entirely. There needs to be ownership and accountability for both sides. Like yeah, as a guy we should try to find the errors in our conduct and acknowledge and correct them, but you can also have days where you make no 'mistakes' around a woman and still get screwed over simply because she's got a bad attitude or ill intentions.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair I think a lot of those situations are both sided. The white knight simp ideology says it's the guys fault, the blackpillcels blame the women entirely. There needs to be ownership and accountability for both sides. Like yeah, as a guy we should try to find the errors in our conduct and acknowledge and correct them, but you can also have days where you make no 'mistakes' around a woman and still get screwed over simply because she's got a bad attitude or ill intentions.
Yeah I used to waste time on girls who gave me mixed signals. But I was also insecure and kept attaching myself to girls who treated me like sh*t..

Then about a month before I met my girlfriend I changed my approach and then suddenly felt like it's really working, I'm finally getting the success I always wanted.. at that point I knew I definitely wasn't gonna stay single for long.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I used to waste time on girls who gave me mixed signals. But I was also insecure and kept attaching myself to girls who treated me like sh*t..

Then about a month before I met my girlfriend I changed my approach and then suddenly felt like it's really working, I'm finally getting the success I always wanted.. at that point I knew I definitely wasn't gonna stay single for long.
How did you change your approach?