I Dropped From 2x/day minoxidil. To 1x/day And Lost Gains

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stick with twice per day. Foam during the day, liquid at night. Or foam twice per day. Lipogaine sensitive scalp liquid minoxidil dries fast and will not affect your hair cosmetically.

I can't afford Lipogaine sensitive scalp liquid minoxidil. Thinking about going for Kirkland Foam version. Thoughts?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't afford Lipogaine sensitive scalp liquid minoxidil. Thinking about going for Kirkland Foam version. Thoughts?

Kirkland foam works fine

I use kirkland brand for both foam and liquid

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Kirkland is fine.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@DoctorHouse @kj6723 Thanks alot guys!

Also, if you can bare with one more question, do you know any legit sites where I can buy propecia?
If some how you can order from Coscto, its only $13 for a 3 months supply and its legit. I order mine online too.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm about to buy the kirkland foam right now. $60 for 6 months through Ebay. Do you happen to know any other website?
The only other side would be amazon. Coscto has it cheaper. You guys don't have shopping clubs in the UK.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Alphalete

I saw both of your pictures you posted to AnxiousAndy.

They look like there the same picture?

Short answer, no I don't see any hairloss difference between the two.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Alphalete

I saw both of your pictures you posted to AnxiousAndy.

They look like there the same picture?

Short answer, no I don't see any hairloss difference between the two.

Two different pics mate. Well, the first thing I saw was how the vellus hairs werent there anymore?

AllerganSaveUs

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love Oral Minoxidil at 1.25mg, I don't have side effects, I am getting hair growth after 3.5 months, I only have to pop a pill once a day instead of putting it on my scalp twice a day etc. I recommend it.

AllerganSaveUs

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, drink plenty of water and caffeine to help prevent side effects. Most people don't and still don't have side effects as long as they stay lower than 5mg but I do it anyway just in case.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil shedding should only happen once per hair.

Anything more than that, it's from androgens destroying the follicles.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I live in Swe bro.. I don't have those amazing stores like you guys do have :(
I heard the average height for most guys in Sweden is over 6 feet. Is that true? Not only that but most guys look like male models. Is that true too?

leidri

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started minoxidil 3 weeks ago with a once daily application (1ml)
Have a little shedding... I think .. More hair in the shower... (i mean we are paranoiac with those sh*t so maybe its exactly like before)
No side effects

I will do a thread in one/two month to share my experience (even if i have the impression this forum is visited by 10 people )

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Everyone

Update: I've decided to opt for 1x topical 1x foam/daily. I'm sorry for this thread as I realized that it was mostly placebo, and that I hadn't really lost anything, and if I did, it must've been minimal.

Thanks to everyone who decided to help me out. I appreciate it!

To everyone that decides to drop from 2x to 1x; realize that there's a likelihood that you might lose what you've gained.