I Don't Know If I Should Be Pissed Or Grateful

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
How did you get insanely thick hair?

And trust me I don't want to go 2/10 but that is what I will be without hair. If I go bald I will try to go the hair piece route but that's basically sentencing yourself to a life of misery. But it's either that or just going up on life completely . Idk , for me hair is everything. Gonna hope the meds / cure cope comes through.

It was thick when I was young. It thinned out over the past few years not dramatically but noticeably to me.

I was just looking at my front hairline and its starting to look like a kardashian's. Straightening back out like a razor. Corners still need more but everything is looking much much better.

Current formulation described here:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...idence-to-show-it-is-not.110258/#post-1586718

Plus oral minoxidil 2.5 mg twice daily.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Tons of research, possible weaponized autism (I say this with love lol), and using darolutomide, an anti-androgen currently in FDA testing for use as a prostate cancer treatment of last resort, AK the most powerful anti-androgen currently in existence. Also he used tranny drugs for a while. The man doesn't f*** around.

Godam

That's impressive though lol. No wonder he said I shouldn't be worried about duta. And to be honest I kinda feel the same way. If hair = death for you why not go all out.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
It was thick when I was young. It thinned out over the past few years not dramatically but noticeably to me.

I was just looking at my front hairline and its starting to look like a kardashian's. Straightening back out like a razor. Corners still need more but everything is looking much much better.

Current formulation described here:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...idence-to-show-it-is-not.110258/#post-1586718

Plus oral minoxidil 2.5 mg twice daily.

Do you have any pics? I would love to have thick hair again that I can actually style well. My hair now is just sh*t for that.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Godam

That's impressive though lol. No wonder he said I shouldn't be worried about duta. And to be honest I kinda feel the same way. If hair = death for you why not go all out.

Your hair isn't bad though no reason to sacrifice your dick and other vital processes if fina is working. You're still young, your height, base muscle mass and even penis size could continue to grow in the next few years and honestly even fina is f*****g with that. You should give fina 2 years at least to see if it's working, many people obtain their best results by that point. You can try topical fina for a little extra "oomph" (I'm using both at this point, another poster had good results) also saw palmetto and pumpkin seed extract will also lower your DHT but not as drastically.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any pics? I would love to have thick hair again that I can actually style well. My hair now is just sh*t for that.

Yeah I have pics but sorry I won't post or share any. Personal policy on sites I visit where I talk endless sh*t all day. I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself if I knew people had pictures of me in any capacity even if it's just my hairline.

Anyway I'm not the first guy in the world to grow back hair. See the success stories forum for lots of far more impressive cases. I was never that far gone in the first place.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Yeah I have pics but I won't post or share any. Personal policy on sites I visit where I talk endless sh*t all day. I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself if I knew people had pictures of me in any capacity even if it's just my hairline.

Anyway I'm not the first guy in the world to grow back hair. See the success stories forum for lots of far more impressive cases. I was never that far gone in the first place.

This talk of insanely thick hair is making my jealous ....

Also anyone who is going to sh*t talk you for having hairloss on a hairloss forum is literally way to be stupid to be taken seriously in any capacity , hence why I don't care who sees my hair pics.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Your hair isn't bad though no reason to sacrifice your dick and other vital processes if fina is working. You're still young, your height, base muscle mass and even penis size could continue to grow in the next few years and honestly even fina is f*****g with that. You should give fina 2 years at least to see if it's working, many people obtain their best results by that point. You can try topical fina for a little extra "oomph" (I'm using both at this point, another poster had good results) also saw palmetto and pumpkin seed extract will also lower your DHT but not as drastically.

Eh yea , finasteride could be messing me up but it's a risk I have to take I guess even though it does kinda make me uneasy if I start thinking about that. So messed up we even have to make this choice in the first place.

Also I have no idea on all these sketchy not mainstream treatments so even though they could work for some I'm not sure I feel comfortable using them based on my knowledge.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh yea , finasteride could be messing me up but it's a risk I have to take I guess even though it does kinda make me uneasy if I start thinking about that. So messed up we even have to make this choice in the first place.

Also I have no idea on all these sketchy not mainstream treatments so even though they could work for some I'm not sure I feel comfortable using them based on my knowledge.

Ya I think fina is really safe past the age of 23 or so, it's just that you're so young. You don't have to decide today, but I would be doing my research if I were you. Knowledge=power

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Ya I think fina is really safe past the age of 23 or so, it's just that you're so young. You don't have to decide today, but I would be doing my research if I were you. Knowledge=power

Why do research on something that could actually possibly help me when I can just read incel sites all day and procrastinate doing real life sh*t?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hairline isnt even bad, youre just such a f*****. I see people your age with worse hairlines EVERYDAY. Your hairline is not a problem, but guess what f***** you are mentally ill so you will never be happy.

View attachment 72208

you have a perfectly fine set of hair, but you are wasting your life worrying about nothing I bet people here would KILL to have a full head of hair like that.

he’s 19 and clearly diffusing so probably destined for a high Norwood. his hairline isn’t the problem it’s the general thinning. he has every right to be concerned, you massive bellend

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hairline isnt even bad, youre just such a f*****. I see people your age with worse hairlines EVERYDAY. Your hairline is not a problem, but guess what f***** you are mentally ill so you will never be happy.

View attachment 72208

you have a perfectly fine set of hair, but you are wasting your life worrying about nothing I bet people here would KILL to have a full head of hair like that.

@imbaldingandihateit1998 42 shitposts and you're on top of my 'full of sh*t list', just go, and i quote you, "bang some 30's pregnant wifes in front of their husband" lolz, you're a low life joke
I don't get why you take so much time to make people feel miserable here

09531457.jpg

Last edited:

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if I should be pissed at the fact that I'm a balding 19 year old cuck with baby face or grateful at the fact that I haven't got sides from finasteride and my hairloss appears to be happening slowly....

No regrowth though so I guess I can be pissed.

Diffuse thinning before 20 years old such a joke. Life ruined .

Least you can have a short haircut or buzzed head.

I'm THAT bald even a shaved head looks sh*t on me, as it's shiny on the top.
I'm going with a decent hair system again myself.
And smp with fue when I get sick of hair systems.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Least you can have a short haircut or buzzed head.

I'm THAT bald even a shaved head looks sh*t on me, as it's shiny on the top.
I'm going with a decent hair system again myself.
And smp with fue when I get sick of hair systems.

But the real question is why did you dislike me bro ? That hurts

blackg

Reaction score

View attachment 72208

Mate he is only 19 and is clearly thinning.
He could be NW3 in two short years with his dating and social life non-existent.

Give the kid a break.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
he’s 19 and clearly diffusing so probably destined for a high Norwood. his hairline isn’t the problem it’s the general thinning. he has every right to be concerned, you massive bellend

Damn man ... reading this actually kinda sucks cause I know it's true .

Everyone else saying my hair is fine ... yea gives me temporary life but the reality is I'm screwed.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Mate he is only 19 and is clearly thinning.
He could be NW3 in two short years with his dating and social life non-existent.

Give the kid a break.

Damn ... exactly what I'm saying man. When I first posted this thread yesterday everyone telling me not to worry and it actually sort of made me feel better. Now you guys red pilling the sh*t out of me haha I know it's true though . There is almost no way I'm keeping decent hair for 10+ years.

blackg

Reaction score
Well said, Dench.

blackg

Reaction score
Damn ... exactly what I'm saying man. When I first posted this thread yesterday everyone telling me not to worry and it actually sort of made me feel better. Now you guys red pilling the sh*t out of me haha I know it's true though . There is almost no way I'm keeping decent hair for 10+ years.
Look, I don't want to make you feel bad.
You could be lucky and maintain for most of your 20's but it's best to be prepared for the probable Norwood creep (receding hairline).

I really hope you maintain and have a decent love life in your future.