I Don't Know If I Should Be Pissed Or Grateful

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha damn sounds pretty beta to let another man f*** your wife. Yo, I just hit up this HairLossTalk.com chatroom for the first time, gave me some lolz. I was expecting to find a babe to chat with possibly and see a tit pic or two. I'm disappointed.

blackg

Reaction score
You've literally said before that you would enjoy having your girl banged by another man. You are literally a cuck by dictionary definition. You enjoy getting cucked. Cee you cee kay ee dee
Well what actually happened was I badgered my girlfriend to have sex with another guy so I could watch.
It took some convincing to get this to happen.
I chose the dude and I was comfortably in control the whole time.
I suggested what he or she could do in this sex romp and they where the perfect students. (I took photos)

Then, after it was all over we never saw that guy again. He was actually a little too timid and nervous if you ask me.

Now the true definition of a cuckold is a man who is raising the child, or children, of another man.
Also a man who's authority has been usurped by another man, usually by this other man screwing his wife/girlfriend stealthily.
Also eventually loosing your wife or girlfriend to a stranger is, of course, another form of cuckolding.

You see it takes a secure man to view his wife/girlfriend getting consensually boned by another guy .
An "alpha cuck" if you will, haha...

Not a paranoid cuck.
Paranoid cucks are constantly looking over their shoulders waiting for Chad to steal their girl and eventually their manhood.
These types of people (paranoid cucks) constantly overuse and misuse terms such as "alpha," beta," and "cuck."

It's the language of one thing.... fear.
FEAR!! and it permeates these pages constantly.
It speaks volumes about how some of you guys view yourselves.
And really... how you view your place in this great wide world.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well what actually happened was I badgered my girlfriend to have sex with another guy so I could watch.
It took some convincing to get this to happen.
I chose the dude and I was comfortably in control the whole time.
I suggested what he or she could do in this sex romp and they where the perfect students. (I took photos)

Then, after it was all over we never saw that guy again. He was actually a little too timid and nervous if you ask me.

Now the true definition of a cuckold is a man who is raising the child, or children, of another man.
Also a man who's authority has been usurped by another man, usually by this other man screwing his wife/girlfriend stealthily.
Also eventually loosing your wife or girlfriend to a stranger is, of course, another form of cuckolding.

You see it takes a secure man to view his wife/girlfriend getting consensually boned by another guy .
An "alpha cuck" if you will, haha...

Not a paranoid cuck.
Paranoid cucks are constantly looking over their shoulders waiting for Chad to steal their girl and eventually their manhood.
These types of people (paranoid cucks) constantly overuse and misuse terms such as "alpha," beta," and "cuck."

It's the language of one thing.... fear.
FEAR!! and it permeates these pages constantly.
It speaks volumes about how some of you guys view yourselves.
And really... how you view your place in this great wide world.

That is so gross. You are only in control if you slit his throat and dump him in the river after the cuckening.

blackg

Reaction score
That is so gross. You are only in control if you slit his throat and dump him in the river after the cuckening.
Okay... but.
Fear and ignorance breeds anger. It's a pity because in other areas you're a smart and, I think, reasonable guy.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://imgur.com/a/veUCo -- Bad lighting shows crown diffuse

https://imgur.com/a/Mfx4r this is my combover in good lighting ( I look like a full head)

Dude I was where you were 3 years ago, I was slaying at that time. No one will even notice if you don't point it out. I remember my gf at the time left me and I was banging a hotter girl from tinder in 2 weeks. I'm fucked now because I thought I could just stay on minoxidil and get a hair transplant, but if you start proper treatments now you should be fine.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Dude I was where you were 3 years ago, I was slaying at that time. No one will even notice if you don't point it out. I remember my gf at the time left me and I was banging a hotter girl from tinder in 2 weeks. I'm fucked now because I thought I could just stay on minoxidil and get a hair transplant, but if you start proper treatments now you should be fine.

What is your hair like now?

Cause tbh in 3 years I will be 22, that's still young af. That's why when people are like don't worry about it I find it kinda hard to not think about the future...

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score

Cause tbh in 3 years I will be 22, that's still young af. That's why when people are like don't worry about it I find it kinda hard to not think about the future...

You can see my intro thread for my baseline (first thread I ever posted). I've improved since starting fina, but I am going to post results next month since I can already see the hairs growing in on my norwood area but I want more dramatic pics lol

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score

Also get on treatments. What are you doing about it besides posting lol? (not to bash posting, posting is life).

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Also get on treatments. What are you doing about it besides posting lol? (not to bash posting, posting is life).

I agree no one notices early thinning. I would love to see regrowth but I would be satisfied with maintaining my hair. At this point most of my hair loss related suffering comes from worrying about it getting worse and worrying about the wind / water and other life style restrictions.

I'm on finasteride , almost at the 1 year mark. I want to remain optimistic but my hairloss genes are so aggressive it's hard to keep that mindset. I just don't think finasteride will maintain me long term. So then I'm thinking about duta now .. idk it's just a huge head ache and like you said I could be nw5 in 2 years if I don't respond to finasteride.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree no one notices early thinning. I would love to see regrowth but I would be satisfied with maintaining my hair. At this point most of my hair loss related suffering comes from worrying about it getting worse and worrying about the wind / water and other life style restrictions.

I'm on finasteride , almost at the 1 year mark. I want to remain optimistic but my hairloss genes are so aggressive it's hard to keep that mindset. I just don't think finasteride will maintain me long term. So then I'm thinking about duta now .. idk it's just a huge head ache and like you said I could be nw5 in 2 years if I don't respond to finasteride.

Are you using minoxidil too? You should be. For added DHT suppression (assuming you don't have fina side) before trying duta you can add saw palmetto and pumpkin seed extract to your regime, orally and topically, it will reduce DHT but probably not by as much as duta will. I've also been recommending 2% ketacozonole cream, which can be applied directly to the affected area(s). It's very popular on the German forum. Finally you should definitely be dermarolling. This will all cost less than $50 a month. You still have a ton of options.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you using minoxidil too? You should be. For added DHT suppression (assuming you don't have fina side) before trying duta you can add saw palmetto and pumpkin seed extract to your regime, orally and topically, it will reduce DHT but probably not by as much as duta will. I've also been recommending 2% ketacozonole cream, which can be applied directly to the affected area(s). It's very popular on the German forum. Finally you should definitely be dermarolling. You still have a ton of options.
To my reading and understanding, the added DHT suppression you mentioned besides dutasteride would make no difference, as if it isn't suppressing more than finasteride it doesn't "add" on to what it does, if that makes sense? That's why when people add Dutasteride they usually drop finasteride.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Are you using minoxidil too? You should be. For added DHT suppression (assuming you don't have fina side) before trying duta you can add saw palmetto and pumpkin seed extract to your regime, orally and topically, it will reduce DHT but probably not by as much as duta will. I've also been recommending 2% ketacozonole cream, which can be applied directly to the affected area(s). It's very popular on the German forum. Finally you should definitely be dermarolling. This will all cost less than $50 a month. You still have a ton of options.

Yea I'm on the big 3 . Anything other then that seems kinda out there to me. I've heard about dermarolling and I suppose if it made a big impact I would try it , but all that just seems confusing for someone like me. For instance where do I even get all that stuff?

Do you think it's likely to maintain on the big 3 even if you were destined for high Norwood?

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
To my reading and understanding, the added DHT suppression you mentioned besides dutasteride would make no difference, as if it isn't suppressing more than finasteride it doesn't "add" on to what it does, if that makes sense? That's why when people add Dutasteride they usually drop finasteride.

That's not my understanding. For one thing, there's good evidence that SP and PSE reduce DHT but we don't know by what mechanism. Duta and Fina both block 5 alpha-reductase, so with those two you may be attacking from a different angle. The other thing is that duta suppresses more than 90% of DHT, which is why it's seen as superfluous. Fina only supresses 60-70% so there's still reason to think that added DHT suppression could be helpful. Also oral fina affects the whole body whereas what we want here is scalp suppression, so topical applications could be more useful for that reason.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea I'm on the big 3 . Anything other then that seems kinda out there to me. I've heard about dermarolling and I suppose if it made a big impact I would try it , but all that just seems confusing for someone like me. For instance where do I even get all that stuff?

Do you think it's likely to maintain on the big 3 even if you were destined for high Norwood?

It all depends. BTW ketacozonole is the active ingredient in nizoral. It's actually very effective for Androgenetic Alopecia and I think it's wasted in a shampoo that ends up down the drain in 5 mins. That's where the cream comes in, if you apply it as a cream it has more time to seep in and absorb. If you move off of nizoral then you can add a different shampoo with piractone olamine, which has been shown to thicken hair more than nizoral:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18498517