I did all the right things but I was just 'the bald one'

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Man in Space's inner beta has emerged full force. The men most typical to reject it are those who refuse to admit how wrong they are. Your argument holds no water, and game is played out in life even in social non-sexual situations every day.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man in Space said:
Obviously I think your talking crap but is there any thing I can say to disagree without being labeled a beta sh*tbag?

NO YOUR A FEMINIST BETA SH*TBAG. YOUR A MANGINA. YOUR A SNIVILLING f***tt.

TheGrayMan2001 said:
Man in Space's inner beta has emerged full force. The men most typical to reject it are those who refuse to admit how wrong they are. Your argument holds no water, and game is played out in life even in social non-sexual situations every day.

:laugh:

So predictable! I could care less if you think im alpha beta or gamma for that matter, my point is still the same. Anyone who needs to resort to assuming a macho personality to get a woman is instantly beta. I dont know why so many men find it so hard. Women fart in the bath too you know. There is nothing to be scared of, dont need to adapt a ridiculous machoistic stance to get a woman, they are gagging for sex anyway!

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Man in Space said:
[quote="Man in Space":1rqt9fpx]
Obviously I think your talking crap but is there any thing I can say to disagree without being labeled a beta sh*tbag?

NO YOUR A FEMINIST BETA SH*TBAG. YOUR A MANGINA. YOUR A SNIVILLING f***tt.

TheGrayMan2001 said:

:laugh:

So predictable! I could care less if you think im alpha beta or gamma for that matter, my point is still the same. Anyone who needs to resort to assuming a macho personality to get a woman is instantly beta. I dont know why so many men find it so hard. Women fart in the bath too you know. There is nothing to be scared of, dont need to adapt a ridiculous machoistic stance to get a woman, they are gagging for sex anyway![/quote:1rqt9fpx]

You have no idea what you are talking about and are clearly unfamiliar with the entire concept. Your own ignorance of the subject speaks volumes.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Shma said:
s.a.f said:
Please post this on SlybaldGuys.
Since when have you gone from helping people out to being a troll like "gascoigne" ? :dunno: :shakehead:

What?
I'd like to see them come up with an excuse because as all SBG's know theres no way a woman can resist a bald man.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha Grey man I think your expertise on the subject speaks volumes of you.

I can not deny that Im certainly not going to be as well versed on the subject as you, this is because I fundamentally disagree with the premise. That you are an expert on subscribing to a contrived sense of machoism I will gladly concede to you.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TravisB said:
I think that nearly anyone with good game and enough desperation to approach as many women as possible, and doesn't care about rejection is able to score some really hot girls.

:agree:

I wouldn't exactly call my game "good", just better than the other average tools and betas I see, who have no idea and just hope and pray they'll get lucky through fate or circumstance.

Most guys can't stomach being rejected more than once or twice, but rejection by girls is simply part of life that we have to accept and embrace with extra risk each time.

I wouldn't say go out and copy Neill Strauss etc with all those cheesy chatup lines, but his story is real and if you take elements of his approach in terms of mindset, body language etc, it's a very useful framework and shows what you can achieve with inner belief, a positive mindset and total fearlessness.

All this game sh*t, is purely a way of maximising the number of women you meet and build rapport with, so you have more choice and can find the most compatible partner, rather than settling for the nearest and easiest shag, who you hate personality wise, but who by circumstance becomes your wife inevitably 3 years down the line! :shock: :puke:

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dunno Primo, the way you talk about it just seems like common sense. Of course dont settle for the first woman who shows an interest, thats ridiculous.
Some people, like you as I know you have written on it before, have a good outlook on life, making the best with what you got and not being intimidated by women and just cracking on etc, and i bet it does work for you as that seems like a good outlook. My beef is with the guys who live their live by this stuff, have all sorts of contrived rituals to perform to manipulate a woman into liking them and getting on in other situations.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I hate to break this to you exodus but you are going to have to talk to the woman at some stage in the process! If thats coming as a surprise then you definately need to get out more buddy!

:smack:

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man in Space said:
My beef is with the guys who live their live by this stuff, have all sorts of contrived rituals to perform to manipulate a woman into liking them and getting on in other situations.

I agree, all the contrived rituals and the theorised terminology and methods make it very cringeworthy indeed and I liked your comedy transcript a few posts back too, there certainly is an element of that culture, but it's not something I'd ever identify with, for me I just use it to capitalise on social situations where opportunities exist, but other guys are just to scared to talk to the women.

Ironically enough though, it was my 2 good looking NW1 friends who introduced me to all this game stuff, despite their healthy hair situation, surprise! surprise! they still got the same problems as every other man i.e. confidence issues, and a chronic lack of balls when approaching and chatting to women.

I'm positive but not deluded, I have also been overlooked by girls a few times in the past, for friends who have perfect looking hair etc, there's absolutely no point dwelling on it and getting bitter though... I just think honestly and critically of myself, what did I do wrong and what could I have done better? Then strive to improve my game for the next one and on and on. Everything else is completely out of my control and I'm not going to worry about it.

It's a journey and the whole point of game is being able to use attributes other than your physical appearance to attract women, so a smash n' grab on the dancefloor is definitely not where it's at! :)

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
lol yea i know! but it's not just plain "talking". if you aren't attractive you have to talk to them in a special way . . . . . .

i was just saying even i've talked to girls like just to get to know them, and went out with this fat girl for a bit ( :thumbdown2:).

i was too ashamed of it however and stopped doing anything and let it vaporize in the winds of a martian dust storm :innocent:

Exodus I hate to break this to you but you are not unattractive. I think your problem with women is in your head and your treating them like a seperate species. As I said earlier, when they flush, dont go in there straight after cos it stinks in there. Whats the point of putting women on a pedestal then dancing around scared stiff of them. Women are easy man, your making it difficult on yourself

And stop judging people on how fat they are!! You was ashamed says to me that you worried your social status would be affected by going out with a large girl, come on man, that doesnt reflect well on you, but i cant criticise because i used to be exactly the same

Primo said:
I'm positive but not deluded, I have also been overlooked by girls a few times in the past, for friends who have perfect looking hair etc, there's absolutely no point dwelling on it and getting bitter though... I just think honestly and critically of myself, what did I do wrong and what could I have done better? Then strive to improve my game for the next one and on and on. Everything else is completely out of my control and I'm not going to worry about it.

It's a journey and the whole point of game is being able to use attributes other than your physical appearance to attract women, so a smash n' grab on the dancefloor is definitely not where it's at! :)

I like your positive outlook, ultimately to me its always been a case of playing the cards you are dealt not the ones you wish you had. Some people get a crap hand but you can still win, you definately dont if you fold straight away.

seb

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
seb said:
Just be you're proud,bald self,and women will come flocking to you.

I can't believe you said that! If I could be arsed I'd dig up a quote of yours saying something along the lines of when you're bald the sooner you get it into your head that your dating life is over the better! :dunno:

Yes I am being,as our friend Gascoinge would say "ironic" :)

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
Rival said:
Back to OP:

You say you were having fun and getting attention but they kept calling you the bald guy. Sounds like you just got affected by these comments and they could see it.

How bout instead just play along with the comments. Be the bald guy but joke about it instead of being sad about it. Tell them how you are Mr.Clean or some other bald guy and don't get sad at the joke, make a funny joke about it then move on to the party.

Oh it didn't affect me, man. In fact I'm sure I was the first to acknowledge my baldness. I still had a great time and made lots of new friends, I'm positive I'll be invited back to their parties.

I'm just saying... people always notice. Always, always, always. Sometimes I lull myself into thinking that "bald guy" is not my label, that they are seeing me as something else, but no, I am "the bald one" first and foremost.

Everyone see's me as bald.

B

Beingbaldsucks

HairPieceMan said:
im pretty sure vin diesel isn't even really white and bald, isnt he more like latin american, he is half black almost, + his stature and body mass and "baddass" image cant really be replicated but any white guys that look like joe satriani or michael stipe (wierd looking white guy with no hair)

+ officially vin diesel isnt bald, not in movies, in everyone he has a tatoo'd head, i know he leads a social life genetically bald but that's hardly the point.
Michel stripe is one of the most good looking bald guys.

s.a.f

Reaction score
post deleted

s.a.f

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
i was actually about to lose my virginity but hair got in the way. i went to this bar like 5 months back with a few friends this 28 year old blonde woman (milf xD) comes over and talks to us and at the end of the night she invites me back to her place to spend the night

we smoked weed and cuda fukked but i had forgot to put on concealer that day and just kept my hat on the whole time :sobbing: :sobbing:

You really think that after a evening of being gagging for it at the moment you take of your hat she's going to be instantly repulsed?You should have just dimmed the lights.
She's propbably got a phobia now wondering what was wrong with her that you did'nt want to bang her.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Maybe because you tried to be like anyone else. Less good looking people usually get girls by different charecter

B

Beingbaldsucks

I now realized why you were the bald one, trying to act like hair people, you don't have the attractiveness they have, so instead you need to build a different kind of character, because you are a different person. More Searious, more mainly, first don't let anyone make fun of you, beat the sh*t out of them, second don't try to be funny, be Searious, don't go on the pickup bullshit you will loose, instead try to be more far away, don't go to stupid teenage parties, they won't accept you there, one thing that really give me the different and Searious look is my French beard, try to grow one. When I realized I'm far away from the hair jerkoffs, I started to dress and act maturly, they like it, I never sitting in a group with them, always speak to the girl personally

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Might I suggest getting an old fashioned time piece that rests in your pocket with a little chain.