I Did A Buzz No Guard For The First Time...

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i had a question to you baldhurt ; i know that you have a ketogen diet ;Would you reommend this diet for someone with a very fast metabolism who lose weight really fast ? i try to eat a lot of protein and low carb, but if i don't eat enough carb i lose too much weight and look skinny . However if i eat too much i look bloated .

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i had a question to you baldhurt ; i know that you have a ketogen diet ;Would you reommend this diet for someone with a very fast metabolism who lose weight really fast ? i try to eat a lot of protein and low carb, but if i don't eat enough carb i lose too much weight and look skinny . However if i eat too much i look bloated .

How active are you?

If you are pretty active keep carbs at 80-100g a day.

I keep carbs super low because I feel better with low carbs. Some people don't feel great with low carbs.

g.i joey

Reaction score
How active are you?

If you are pretty active keep carbs at 80-100g a day.

I keep carbs super low because I feel better with low carbs. Some people don't feel great with low carbs.

I wish i can cut carbs out but it leaves me feeling soooo hungry if i leave it out of mysupper. Is it all a matter of getting used to? like if i put up with the hunger and lack of energy for 2 weeks from lack of carbs will my body re adjust by getting energy from another source?

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish i can cut carbs out but it leaves me feeling soooo hungry if i leave it out of mysupper. Is it all a matter of getting used to? like if i put up with the hunger and lack of energy for 2 weeks from lack of carbs will my body re adjust by getting energy from another source?

Yea there is an adjustment period. Usually after about 5-6 days that goes away. Again, I'm not a nutrionist, this is just what I have experienced and what my body feels like.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Yea there is an adjustment period. Usually after about 5-6 days that goes away. Again, I'm not a nutrionist, this is just what I have experienced and what my body feels like.

Thanks for that man, appreciate it. what do you replace carbs with? in other words, what foods do you eat to provide you energy?

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and no offense ahmed but did you take steroid ? because your shoulder have the 3D look .
in this pic no i still natty
here is pic of me 4 weeks out of Arnold Classic 2014

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    484.8 KB · Views: 366

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for that man, appreciate it. what do you replace carbs with? in other words, what foods do you eat to provide you energy?

I eat avocados, almond butter, olive oil, natty peanut butter. Cook in coconut oil. Almonds. That's most of my fat sources.

g.i joey

Reaction score
I eat avocados, almond butter, olive oil, natty peanut butter. Cook in coconut oil. Almonds. That's most of my fat sources.

So lets say id eat a cup of converted rice with supper, what would you tell me to supplement that with, a quarter avocado? I dont wanna overdo it on the "good fats" because fat is still fat and only a small amount of it is good for you. also, ive started cooking with grapeseed oil, still tastes good and seems more nutritious than coconut oil, whats your take on it?

for example, tonight im eating half a roasted chicken (leg,thigh and breast) with a cup of buckchoy veggies and a cup of rice, what would you supp the rice with? I know im a little annoying but cutting carbs is the hardest part in losing weight for me. thanks in advance man.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So lets say id eat a cup of converted rice with supper, what would you tell me to supplement that with, a quarter avocado? I dont wanna overdo it on the "good fats" because fat is still fat and only a small amount of it is good for you. also, ive started cooking with grapeseed oil, still tastes good and seems more nutritious than coconut oil, whats your take on it?

for example, tonight im eating half a roasted chicken (leg,thigh and breast) with a cup of buckchoy veggies and a cup of rice, what would you supp the rice with? I know im a little annoying but cutting carbs is the hardest part in losing weight for me. thanks in advance man.

Rice is fine. Maybe sweet potatoes? People overthink it too much.

Listen, at the end of the day its all about calories in vs calories out. If it's the latter you will lose weight plain and simple.