I Did A Buzz No Guard For The First Time...

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
This place was much better when we had guys preaching nofap and having nofap trackers in their signature. I miss the good ol days of guys threating suicide at NW2.
I actually do nofap.

I'm on day 7 right now.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alrighty then, thank you!

Lol, thanks. Honestly probably looks average or not that bad at best? I guess my hair shape/jaw could have been worse so in that sense I'm lucky.

Haha. I saw buckthon's avi with Ragnar's beard and I thought what the hell maybe I'll use my beard as an avi, although I guess I'll have to change it soon since I don't have a beard anymore.
I haven't been felling all that well lately and I made a post about it here. There's a wall of text on page 2 but if you want the TL;DR it goes like this; basically around December I started getting strong head and eye pressures, feeling of dizziness, nausea, and my blood pressure was in the stage 1 hypertension (I have polycystic kidney diseas), along thing I started getting a lot of anxiety and panic attacks and it got so bad that I felt an aura of anxiety like almost all day around me and I just could barely function. My hair was actually doing really well at the time, but I thought that maybe the meds/supps are causing something. At the I was on finasteride, minoxidil, oral castor oil, used Alpicort F for a short period of time (contains estradiol), then I used a lot of supplements like msm, biotin, iron, vit c, zinc, mag, b-complex, multi ...
I played here with the treaments on off since December and eventually just quit them all because I was feeling so bad that I couldn't care about my hair and my only way to be sure was just to quit absolutely everything. Now I've been 1 month off and while my condition is not getting much better, I would rather for now not go back to using anything until I physically/mentally get better.
I noticed I was already losing some ground so I thought what the hell, I might as well try a buzzcut, I always wanted to try.

When you feel fine, or at least kinda fine, you can whine and b**ch and about your hair and how your hair loss is affecting your life. So I took my 'life' for granted and took myself for granted, but when you can't even function and leave your house or go to the gym like you used to, then hair is the last thing on your mind.

Listen, you're the man. Don't sweat the small stuff in life.

Kidney function is much more important. Someone close to me almost died from that, and almost had
chronic kidney failure.

Your health and happiness are more important than your hair. I can get dislikes until peoples fingers get
blisters. I don't give a sh*t. Happiness matters.

Best of luck to your health.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This place was much better when we had guys preaching nofap and having nofap trackers in their signature. I miss the good ol days of guys threating suicide at NW2.

Yeah, it's really sad. If they're a Norwood 1, they might as well put a gun to their head!

What babies.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
They were classic days. Then one day (before I was a mod); there was a policy of banning the lowest ranked members iirc. The ones with the most reds basically. So most "running" nofap, natural game faced the firing squad for their crimes. As well as the aggressive very unstable.
That's crazy!

I could imagine a few of the posters on here getting banned by that method if it were to return.

g.i joey

Reaction score
@ahmed wolf fkn guy has a body of god and pulls off the bald look only 1% of balding men could achieve.. perfect skin color, perfect jaw line..

you actually look like a better version of Joe Budden, and that dude slays with his shiny *** head... how tf are you still a virgin bro, howwwwwww

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@ahmed wolf fkn guy has a body of god and pulls off the bald look only 1% of balding men could achieve.. perfect skin color, perfect jaw line..

you actually look like a better version of Joe Budden, and that dude slays with his shiny *** head... how tf are you still a virgin bro, howwwwwww
thanx joey for ur awesome words
don't know bro it didn't happen lol I didn't want to lose it with some sl*t I always wanted a good relationship that will end up in marriage but I always get dumped
to be honest bro i am afraid now it wont feel the same cuz i took finasteride lol
anyway my urologist appointment moved back to next Thursday i hope everything is good i have been looking into cdnuts protocol but sadly i dont have the herbs he mentioned and i cand get my hands on them cuz i live in a third world country that is full of sh*t ad war
thanx for ur help i hope i finde peace of mind and forget about this experience

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey ahmed you're hair look great ! you are the guy who is paranoid about propecia sides ?
its not that gr8 like it used too be thanx for male pattern baldness and minoxidil minoxidil killed my scalp i had to stop then the mother of all sheds happen
here is my hair before this male pattern baldness sh*t

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    511.4 KB · Views: 403

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
so right now you are not on treatment ? great body by the way . I understand why you are worried about f*****g your body with gyno . Me too i am constantly worried to ruin my body because of propecia but i need my hair .

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
its not that gr8 like it used too be thanx for male pattern baldness and minoxidil minoxidil killed my scalp i had to stop then the mother of all sheds happen
here is my hair before this male pattern baldness sh*t

How tall are you?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
and no offense ahmed but did you take steroid ? because your shoulder have the 3D look .