Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Sonolmn98
hi how is your hair currently?
My hair is recovering slowly overtime, this is without finestride or minoxidil, these results are only from castration and high doses of estrogen, iam three months in estrogen and 9 months since surgery, hair quality is increasing and iam happy with my current density, I will give it some more time, hopefully I won't need minxodil, time will tell

Attachments

• DSC_3520.JPG
    DSC_3520.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 731
  • DSC_3509.JPG
    DSC_3509.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 702
  • DSC_3494.JPG
    DSC_3494.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 712
  • DSC_3545.JPG
    DSC_3545.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 736
  • DSC_3544.JPG
    DSC_3544.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 720
Last edited:

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Sonolmn98, post: 1792932, miembro: 139571"] Mi cabello se está recuperando lentamente a lo largo del tiempo, esto es sin finestride o minoxidil, estos resultados son solo de castración y altas dosis de estrógeno, tres meses en estrógeno y 9 meses desde La cirugía, la calidad del cabello está aumentando y estoy feliz con mi densidad actual, le daré algo más de tiempo, espero que no necesite minxodil, el tiempo lo dirá [/ QUOTE]

felicidades, has logrado tu objetivo ... admiro lo que hiciste ... haría lo mismo pero no lo aliento ...

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have decided to drop nizoral shampoo from my regimen, because it is doing more harm than good as it is drying my hair and causing itchiness, I wanna add finesteride I will ask for finestride in my next endcrinology appointment,

Three months in, and chest is sore and puffy, I have lost alot of muscles mass and strength, errections are dead, and I can't orgasm anymore or think of sex, my penis shrank 30%, but this is all what I want from the beginning, I will always love my hair over sex and lust, this is peace

My emotions are back on estrogen, I have tons of energy, my mood is better that ever, and my dysphoria is finally going away,

Iam doing a great job at representing as male, with proper clothing hair style, I look 100% male, luckily estrogen doesn't change the voice or it would be hard to pull it off,
Iam happier than ever, finally my body if catching up with my mind, this is an award that I have been waiting for years, and iam finally getting there

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Solomon : I don't think your voice will change, except if you're doing some exercices to change it. So don't worry about that :p

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Solomon : I don't think your voice will change, except if you're doing some exercices to change it. So don't worry about that :p
yeah and beside gyno, there are no problems with taking high estrogen, they say look at your female relatives to see your breast growth potential and I am lucky in that regard, but i would still choose a thick head of hair over a flat chest!

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is recovering slowly overtime, this is without finestride or minoxidil, these results are only from castration and high doses of estrogen, iam three months in estrogen and 9 months since surgery, hair quality is increasing and iam happy with my current density, I will give it some more time, hopefully I won't need minxodil, time will tell

Your progress is looking so good... And your skin is so smooth o_O

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your progress is looking so good... And your skin is so smooth o_O
That is a sign that estrogen is doing its job, iam on a very high dose plus that iam castrated, gyno is also a good way to monitor the progress, the bigger the breast the more hair you will gain

Aki

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know there isn't adverse effects to taking hrt. Theres a reason why women who've already hit menopause are reluctant to taking hormones, like cardiovascular and cancer risk. Granted they are older but still.

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You really have to hope now, that all those interesting upcoming Treatments are busts. Cause if not you castrated yourself for just nothing (or at least the cash for a hair transplant).
But keep it up, dont want to blame you or something, I'm just shocked.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You really have to hope now, that all those interesting upcoming Treatments are busts. Cause if not you castrated yourself for just nothing (or at least the cash for a hair transplant).
But keep it up, dont want to blame you or something, I'm just shocked.

If I’m being honest, all of these upcoming treatments suck... I hate topicals so much :eek:

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I’m being honest, all of these upcoming treatments suck... I hate topicals so much :eek:

Yeah but it sucks like 'brushing your teeth twice a day' and not like 'castrate yourself'.
And also not all of them are just topicals.

Aki

My Regimen
Reaction score
this site has been around since the early 2000s and nothing has changed since then. imo none of the upcoming treatments will be successful, maybe tsuji's stem cell research will lead to something. but who knows when that day will come. people like sonolmn are totally f*cked until then.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss was one of 8 factors that pushed me to castration, no one will do that just to keep their hair, my life was perfect before puberty- active, intelligent, handsome and kind to others, once puberty hit me, my life downgraded into a dark place, I became obsessed with sex, wanking all day and night, rude, gready, and I even dumped all my good friends and family because I was reckless and stupid, I have done crazy sh*t, almost got arrested, took party drugs, fucked up my soul and life, chasing women was all I cared about and I even dropped out of school, you see, now iam happy and peaceful than ever, I feel 12 yro once again, my emotions are back and iam finally out in the world making friends and focusing on my dreams, hair regrowth is a big bonus, it will enhance my appearance significantly and raise my confident, and if there was a cure for hair loss right now, I would still go for castration, I hate testosterone, it ate me both mentally and physically, this is just me, iam a rare case, but iam here for science and that's it, I would just like to share my experience and progress on how castration can effect hair, I will never advocate what I did, that is just me

Aki

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you not mention that you would go on testosterone when u got older, whats your'e motive for that?

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you not mention that you would go on testosterone when u got older, whats your'e motive for that?
No iam done with it for good, I keep taking high doses of estradiol and will have my breast removed down the road, I will always be a man, and will represent as one

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There won't be a cure in on this earth beside transplanting hair, from the lab or from the back of the head, baldness is a natural process just like beard growth, it is part of puberty, finestride works but not for young balding men, agressive hair loss will need an agressive approach, and mine was very aggressive

Status
Not open for further replies.