I Cant Take finasteride Due To Medical Condition. My Life Is Over At This Point.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, find another doctor, this theory doesn't make any sense at all, are you sure quora.com is not your actual doctor ?

"My life is over at this point...." stop reading bullshits on internet for a starter

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My social death sentence has been signed.

Just when i gathered courage after counting 275 hairs in 1 shower session to go ahead and bite the bullet to try finasteride and see how it will go, to save my rapidly diffusing hair in nw6 pattern, i went to Doctor's to get prescription and he told me due to having Hashimoto's thyroiditis i'm forbidden to take it, to not disbalance my hormones.

Which means my hair wont be better than it is right now which is already nw2.75 diffuse.

It will get progressively shittier every month and i cant do anything about it.

I need to start gofundme campaign to purchase a spade with which i can dig my own grave and ldar in it till death.
I went from NW3.5A at 20 to NW5 now I have been a dead zombie for years

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Yep, find another doctor, this theory doesn't make any sense at all, are you sure quora.com is not your actual doctor ?

"My life is over at this point...." stop reading bullshits on internet for a starter

Chill.

Hashimotos Thyroiditis is common in young adults..There will be about 1 million new cases in my country every year.
It has potential to lower down sexual drive,Finasteride would be an Icing on the cake for making his life Over,as he already expressed.

By the way FInasteride contraindications include
Male Breast Cancer,
Prostate cancer,
Liver problems,
breast feeding mother,
Pregnancy.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
he wont deliver dude. im sure nobody will sell cure for baldness in next 50 years at least. its huge business, economics profits from balding men.

will be too late, yeah. however u r in 30s, so u lived ur best years just fine, unlike me

I am 28 and life for me was ruled by hair loss from 23 to 24 until I hopped on finasteride, before that it was other medical issues. I had like 3 good years at best.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think people make up bad finasteride sides because secretly they are doing well on it, and they don't want other guys to get on it so that there end up being more bald men, which means less competition for girls :D
it's why men with hair don't want there to be a cure for baldness. i bet in every laboratory researching hair loss, there is one guy in there who has no family history of male pattern baldness, who is actively sabotaging the research because he doesn't want all that extra competition for girls if bald men suddenly get hair :D

it's 100% true guys

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think people make up bad finasteride sides because secretly they are doing well on it, and they don't want other guys to get on it so that there end up being more bald men, which means less competition for girls :D
it's why men with hair don't want there to be a cure for baldness. i bet in every laboratory researching hair loss, there is one guy in there who has no family history of male pattern baldness, who is actively sabotaging the research because he doesn't want all that extra competition for girls if bald men suddenly get hair :D

it's 100% true guys

You are 100% paranoid, guy.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The only closest "cure" that we can get is Tsuji's hair cloning technology. I am also depressed and everyday is a struggle for me. I guess all we can only do now is wait. If tsuji doesn't deliver, then I guess we're really fucked.

if that is you in your picture, you are a norwood 1????

dezertfox

My Regimen
Reaction score
N
My social death sentence has been signed.

Just when i gathered courage after counting 275 hairs in 1 shower session to go ahead and bite the bullet to try finasteride and see how it will go, to save my rapidly diffusing hair in nw6 pattern, i went to Doctor's to get prescription and he told me due to having Hashimoto's thyroiditis i'm forbidden to take it, to not disbalance my hormones.

Which means my hair wont be better than it is right now which is already nw2.75 diffuse.

It will get progressively shittier every month and i cant do anything about it.

I need to start gofundme campaign to purchase a spade with which i can dig my own grave and ldar in it till death.
Not sure why? My doctor prescribed me propecia even with Hashi's..

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
are you still? I had somewhat that issue for a bit but reversed it. I dont think I ever 110% recovered all my issues but the really bad ones yeah.

I have basically no libido and meh unspontaneous errections.

INT

Reaction score
I had atrocious sides (actually 3 times), I went through a stint and now Im pretty much better. I was going to send some of what I did to you.

Why don´t you post it here so that it can also potentially also have others?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
who prescribed u propecia and are u sure she was aware of ur condition?
My endo said you can take Propecia even with Hashimoto's. Hashimoto's is more triggered by gluten and other inflammatory foods than Propecia. A slice of bread with gluten would do more harm than 1 mg of Propecia.