I Cant Take finasteride Due To Medical Condition. My Life Is Over At This Point.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My social death sentence has been signed.

Just when i gathered courage after counting 275 hairs in 1 shower session to go ahead and bite the bullet to try finasteride and see how it will go, to save my rapidly diffusing hair in nw6 pattern, i went to Doctor's to get prescription and he told me due to having Hashimoto's thyroiditis i'm forbidden to take it, to not disbalance my hormones.

Which means my hair wont be better than it is right now which is already nw2.75 diffuse.

It will get progressively shittier every month and i cant do anything about it.

I need to start gofundme campaign to purchase a spade with which i can dig my own grave and ldar in it till death.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
think it could be your thyroid disease that's causing your hair to fall out?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure if I lower my dht levels I experience PVCS also my skin looks worse, deeper lines, blotchy... it happens when I use Beta Sitosterol etc..

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i might go out with a blaze and pick up your mother with top notch hair piece and post nsfw video here when im done
The only closest "cure" that we can get is Tsuji's hair cloning technology. I am also depressed and everyday is a struggle for me. I guess all we can only do now is wait. If tsuji doesn't deliver, then I guess we're really fucked.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only closest "cure" that we can get is Tsuji's hair cloning technology. I am also depressed and everyday is a struggle for me. I guess all we can only do now is wait. If tsuji doesn't deliver, then I guess we're really fucked.

Even if he can deliver, we will be several years older, our lives will already be wasted, f*** that sh*t.

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you not be able to take propecia with hashimotos? I think he just didn’t want to prescribe it to you

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you can try Eucapil (fluridil). It's a topical that prevents dht from binding to androgen receptors. It doesn't reduce dht in the body so it won't affect hormone levels. I've been using this for 5 weeks and have noticed a slight reduction in shedding from the 2nd day I started. Nothing dramatic, but it still gave me some results where everything else I tried (including 1 mg./day finasteride) either made shedding worse or didn't do anything at all. I'm hoping this can slow down my hairloss until something more effective becomes available.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he wont deliver dude. im sure nobody will sell cure for baldness in next 50 years at least. its huge business, economics profits from balding men.

Even if he can deliver, we will be several years older, our lives will already be wasted, f*** that sh*t.
will be too late, yeah. however u r in 30s, so u lived ur best years just fine, unlike me

Hey man! Here for you.
Try minoxidil? RU?
minoxidil doesnt stop hairloss, does it. also ru has somewhat similar sides to finasteride, init?

Why would you not be able to take propecia with hashimotos? I think he just didn’t want to prescribe it to you
cuz hashimotos is basically about unbalance of ur hormone levels in the organism, currently i have passive hashimotos with physical defomity of thyroid but not consequent hormones fluctuation. if i take finasteride, it will disbalance the system and i will be fucked, drastic changes will apear in body after and will eventually have to compensate with takin hormonal therapy to fix that.

Maybe you can try Eucapil (fluridil). It's a topical that prevents dht from binding to androgen receptors. It doesn't reduce dht in the body so it won't affect hormone levels. I've been using this for 5 weeks and have noticed a slight reduction in shedding from the 2nd day I started. Nothing dramatic, but it still gave me some results where everything else I tried (including 1 mg./day finasteride) either made shedding worse or didn't do anything at all. I'm hoping this can slow down my hairloss until something more effective becomes available.
mye, idk man. legit if u get to deal with this sh*t u alrdy lost. its fuckery for us.

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he wont deliver dude. im sure nobody will sell cure for baldness in next 50 years at least. its huge business, economics profits from balding men.

will be too late, yeah. however u r in 30s, so u lived ur best years just fine, unlike me

minoxidil doesnt stop hairloss, does it. also ru has somewhat similar sides to finasteride, init?

cuz hashimotos is basically about unbalance of ur hormone levels in the organism, currently i have passive hashimotos with physical defomity of thyroid but not consequent hormones fluctuation. if i take finasteride, it will disbalance the system and i will be fucked, drastic changes will apear in body after and will eventually have to compensate with takin hormonal therapy to fix that.

mye, idk man. legit if u get to deal with this sh*t u alrdy lost. its fuckery for us.
Minoxidil can work wonders. I believe it actually does stop hairloss. And yeah RU can have similar sides. I tried everything, you know? And 2 and a half years later have landed a regimen that might work. Might.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Just when i gathered courage after counting 275 hairs in 1 shower session to go ahead and bite the bullet to try finasteride and see how it will go, to save my rapidly diffusing hair in nw6 pattern, i went to Doctor's to get prescription and he told me due to having Hashimoto's thyroiditis i'm forbidden to take it, to not disbalance my hormones.

Which means my hair wont be better than it is right now which is already nw2.75 diffuse.

I need to start gofundme campaign to purchase a spade with which i can dig my own grave and ldar in it till death.
Find another doctor. I have Hashimoto's and take Propecia. None of my doctors feel there is a conflict doing this.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
do u realistically have precisely hashimotos disease? for how long do u take it and how ur hormone levels have been since?
I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis diagnosed by a reputable endocrinologist but I was always tested euthyroid. My antibodies were abnormal only. I also was genetically tested for male pattern baldness with the HairDx test( company is no longer in business) and I tested positive for the balding gene and that I would be a poor responder to finasteride. I took finasteride first and then later found out I had Hashimoto's. I questioned my endo if Propecia could cause Hashimoto's and he said no. Maybe it could, who really knows. I take a low dose of synthroid because I read in a study that it could help prolong the life of your thyroid and so far it has. I asked my endo if taking finasteride would interfere with synthroid and he said no.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score

find another doctor bro. you can take finasteride. just be careful and keep your thyroid in a regular range, i think both hypo and hyper can speed up in different ways the genetic hair loss.