I Can't Believe I Grew Hair Back!!!!!! Look At My Change!!!!

raviteja

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jacob25 does it work for indian .i am currently using minoxdil 5mg and finasteride 1mg can you explain the process of regime i didnt understand

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long does shipping take for this lotion ,placed an order week last monday

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I wouldn’t enter my card details on that dodgy site, the only way I would pay for something like that is through paypal.

Jacob25

Reaction score
All payments were refunded, chill drama queens. The sales page is gone as he only managed to sell like 10 bottles in a week, out of what, 70ish bottles he has made, plus not being able to deal with Americans, so the whole thing is cancelled now.

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All payments were refunded, chill drama queens. The sales page is gone as he only managed to sell like 10 bottles in a week, out of what, 70ish bottles he has made, plus not being able to deal with Americans, so the whole thing is cancelled now.
OK is there any other way I can buy this lotion Jacob...thanks

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Wat. 10 bottles in a week is a good sale right there and definetely better than nothing, you are trolling us hard, there is zero logic to this frantic thread.

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wat. 10 bottles in a week is a good sale right there and definetely better than nothing, you are trolling us hard, there is zero logic to this frantic thread.
It's frustrating alright,lack of updates ,replies and lukewarm interest keeping us in limbo land...I'm worried now they have our debit card details and we are being scammed all the time

raviteja

My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont think its a scam the ingredients he mentioned like rosemary oil,peppermint oil,tea tree oil are scientifically proven for hair regrowth and i personally have seen regrowth dont blame without his complete explanation he may be busy