I Can't Believe I Grew Hair Back!!!!!! Look At My Change!!!!

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi!
The formulas should be available to order within a week.
I don’t think the dermaroller was contributing much, been using it regularly on my previous attempts over the years, the massage with fingernails when head upside down seems to help more. Quick news: my brother started the regime on August 17th. Formula twice a day, and the other one every other day left overnight, green tea every morning, 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil a day, rough massage with fingernails once-twice a day, multivitamin once a day, clay shampoo with Ketoconazole and the oils I mentioned, left on scalp for 20+ minutes (I made him the shampoo mixed at home, but you can get the shampoo’s ingredients which I already posted on the thread in pharmacies). I personally stopped using the shampoo as it makes me peel constantly. Anyway, my brother’s pictures:

August:

View attachment 104326

View attachment 104327

View attachment 104330

September 21:

View attachment 104325

Today:

View attachment 104328

View attachment 104329

This is pretty much a solid confirmation from 3 different people that this regime works. I’m freaking happy for my young brother he is definitely having some good regrowth over there. Consistency is key!!

I have defended you guys on here previously, but at this point this thing appears to be an elaborate troll job.

NW0rder

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not easy to start a business and ship products if you've never done it before. So let's give them some time, I'm sure they will turn up. @Jacob25 any updates?

konapo_man

My Regimen
Reaction score
any news? another fake topic...... i dont understand why someone will begin something like that and the disappear....

Last edited:

gdub

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just received an email from Yoni with the website. Anyone else received it?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Wolf Pack @Roberto_72

Mods, did you ban Lonny and wipe his posts?
Yes. This is a consumer forum. Sales are not allowed.
Anyways, if you had some pending business with the guy, you know his website. Too bad he does not even publish his own mail there :rolleyes: I don’t think I would use that page to enter my credit card.

Jacob25

Reaction score
Haven’t got banned no. Sad to see it went this way though.

Mole is still there

050B8D58-A96B-48C4-9CDC-333441594EAC.jpeg

4EF3B878-16CA-4BFF-8143-7F43C2BCECFB.jpeg

F526B223-23CE-428E-B48E-87C99356DCC6.jpeg

1FC4A89E-79CF-473C-95D7-114F86F51079.jpeg