I Can't Believe I Grew Hair Back!!!!!! Look At My Change!!!!

Jacob25

Reaction score
Jacob, is there enough cayenne in this formula that your scalp burns for a while after you put it on??
It burned during the first week or two, I can’t feel the burning sensation anymore, probably my body got immuned to it.
Also does the cayenne stain the scalp red
No. Also the cayenne is dissolved in, so there are no flakes or powder residues.

Nimatus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I'm Jacob's friend, he asked me to come over here.

I formulated him the solutions for his request, I was able to get a hold of all the ingredients that he wanted at pharma grade through my work (I work for a big drug company as a production adviser that is pharma compliant) and produce them in a way that will allow maximum penetration and bio-availability with minimal chemical reaction between the ingredients and solvents, to my best knowledge.

How many of you are interested? If I see there is a reasonable enough demand I will make it for you.

Any of you who are interested message me at my email Yoni.Be@protonmail.com

I'm interested also, drop me a line.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like a great success.
The regimen has some sound science behind it, too.
I still think most of the regrowth probably came from minoxidil and dermarolling or rsemarro oil and dermarolling.

You should definitely add an anti androgen to fortify your results in the long term tho.

Couldnt agree more. Another awesome dermarolling + growth stim success

Last edited:

Ben_elf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, any update on this?
You were in our skin before with balding heads and you know how much it sucks so please lets bring this thing a step further.

I have no problems paying for the mixture, would love to and am eager to pay if we find a way for this to pass customs without issue.
However if we will have a problem with passing customs, I propose you guys make a tutorial for other chemists so that we can do the same mixture locally.

If the profit is your goal, maybe selling this tutorial as a PDF or video or a website subscription?
Selling the mixture as a product would be tricky since you're using other products inside your mixture so I'm pretty sure legally it would be a problem to include Minoxidil for example in your own product. Maybe we could collect a money pool for you guys that would make you happy enough to write the detailed mixture tutorial for all of us?

Please don't leave us hanging here, lets try to find a solution and to speed this process up.

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all,

I should be ready to ship all of you the product by a week or two, as proper formulation takes time. I didn't have a stock ready for all your demand, had to order couple solvents and that was the hold up.

I will contact you all personally by Wed.

Hang on tight on the meanwhile!
Perfect! Thanks for the update. Can’t wait to get my hands on this lotion.
Thanks again for putting all the efforts.

AtHome

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @Ionny

Great you're taking time to help out. I was thinking about going the same route, compounding more or less, but I just don't like the idea of messing with DHT and minoxidil gave me sides I don't think I'm ready to go back to.

I've been doing research on my own for a few things to put into a cream but I have a few questions that I think only a chemist with experience can answer. Nothing serious as I'm in the final stages.

Is there any chance that I can email you at the same email you gave Yoni.Be@protonmail.com a few of those questions?

Thanks again for helping your friend and all of us

AtHome

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also @Jacob25 did you experience any Finasteride style sides? Rosemary extract has DHT inhibiting qualities and my body is real sensitive it seems......

Ben_elf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all,

I should be ready to ship all of you the product by a week or two, as proper formulation takes time. I didn't have a stock ready for all your demand, had to order couple solvents and that was the hold up.

Woohoo, happy times!
BTW. You're not concerned about customs?

JamesG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys almost all the products Jacob mentioned are available in my vicinity..Should I start experimenting?
Is it okay to use them, mixing and all?

pleasedontgo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've received around 30 mails from you guys, I'll reply each over the weekend if it's all the same to you, little busy during week days.

Anyone else still interested feel free to mail me or reply "Interested" here, I hope by next week I will be able to send all of you further information and move it forward immediately.

Take care

Hey! I just registered only to get in contact with you.
I am also interested in your lotion. Could you please update me in pm?
Thanks in advance!

JamesG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a kitchen sink treatment. You can buy all the stuff he listed and it's probably a few key ingredients doing the work. minoxidil, keto, Azelaic acid, and Rosemary oil have all been found to have some effect. Hydrocortisone is interesting because it may have an effect similar to the cetirizine that people were testing. I suspect the panthenol (because of its wound healing properties) and inositol (because of its involvement in hormone signal transduction) are the sleepers here

Bro the keto” he mentioned in his topical mixture. I can find it in both solution and shampoo format. Which keto is he talking specifically?

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all,

Did anyone hear from Lonny?

Knowing how things go in hair loss world I didn't expect the product to actually be shipped out this month, but just checking since he said all would be contacted by Wednesday.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro the keto” he mentioned in his topical mixture. I can find it in both solution and shampoo format. Which keto is he talking specifically?

Idk he said the same amount as in Nizoral so I'm just using that

Any changes?
I actually just started it because my derma stamp took a while to arrive lol.

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did anyone hear from Lonny?

Knowing how things go in hair loss world I didn't expect the product to actually be shipped out this month, but just checking since he said all would be contacted by Wednesday.
I haven’t heard anything from him either. He said he’s gonna send out an email on Wed and it’s Friday now. I have lost like 100 more hair in these last two days. Fml. Make it faster Lonny boy.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it normal to have to push really really hard to get the microneedles in lol. They don't seem sharp enough

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone drop some tea tree & rosemary oil into a bottle of Kirkland and just apply Hc45 cream every other day + nizoral usage

All your ingredients are available over the counter here, no prescription needed