I am shocked!

Baldie_86

Reaction score
I read some topics in this section, and I’m really shocked! :O
I never tought baldness could influence so negatively a person's life.
I’m bald, I don’t like that for sure, but I have to say baldness didn’t affect at all my life (start to think I'm a very lucky one LOL).

I have sex regularly with pretty/hot girls, I didn’t experience any humiliation or mockery, I have a pretty good social life.
I would like to fix it, yes, it’s human to have the desire to improve aesthetically, but it’s not such a big deal.
And I know many guys in my situation (in Italy premature baldness is pretty common) who live normal lives despite hair loss.

I don’t know, maybe it’s the culture? Is baldness really viewed so negatively in the United States?
Where I live it is considered a physical flaw, sure, but not even close to the monstrous trait that is described here.
Maybe it is because it never bothers me too much? I can say that my attitude towards life didn't change (well, it changed a bit, but not because of hair loss).

I would like to discuss about that and, if I can, bring some positive contribution/advices to those who struggle a lot with hair loss.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Most importantly, what Norwood are you?

Baldie_86

Reaction score
I never banged an American girl, so I don't know, but I can assure you European, Asian and African girls don't care too much about hair.

@FredTheBelgian:
How old are you and when did you start balding?

29, started around 18

At what age did you become truly bald?
Istarted to shave my head to the bone at 25 (at that time I was more or less like Jude Law now)

How tall are you?
190 cm

How attractive is your face?
Well, I don't know man, you should ask to the ladies this question

How is your head shape?
Luckily for me, I have a pretty good head shape

Would you say that baldness suits you?
Well, yes I think so

How fit are you?

I have a very good body

How wealthy are you?

Average

Do you have a high-status job?

No

@CaptainForeHead:
Norwood means norwood? If so, norwood 5

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

resu

Reaction score
Being that tall and being able grow a beard stubble and having a fit body of course balding won't take much. This is like an attractive woman saying that looks don't matter.

Baldie_86

Reaction score
Well, I don't deny it, height helps me a lot.
But I know plenty of guys who are as tall as or taller than me with hair who struggle with women.

Plus, one of my friend is bald like me, and is short (slightly above 170 cm) and skinny.
I don't think is ugly, but imho is not sexually attractive at all.
He is not rich, nor has an high status.
And yet, believe me or not, the guy gets laid all the time.
This guy, for me, is the living proof that looks matter up to a certain point.

resu

Reaction score
How bald is he? Shaved head, diffused hair, bald spots? This isn't one size fits all and of course there are exceptions, if it was the norm then we wouldn't be looking for hair loss treatments. If I could just shave the head and suffer no social repercussions I probably wouldn't care or think as much either.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But I know plenty of guys who are as tall as or taller than me with hair who struggle with women.

Plus, one of my friend is bald like me, and is short (slightly above 170 cm) and skinny.

Maybe he's known for his above-average skills (sorry, couldn't resist!!).

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

It happens but people will find excuses to why the women are with him or whatever, there always has to be some hidden agenda when in reality they just like him.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, it's not such a big deal for girls in Belgium too I must admit, we are lucky to live In Europe.

For **** sake, I just spent how much time arguing with this guy who insists hair is imperative, ****ing imperative, for nearly all men to get laid, and now I get to read this? What the hell Fred.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 1df195324f4004ff5d36ef07ebeb7b3920418f55214a67b02921719d53d2ce63.jpg
    1df195324f4004ff5d36ef07ebeb7b3920418f55214a67b02921719d53d2ce63.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 192

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that was the gayest thing i have ever seen