I Am Absolutely, Monstrously Ugly And It’s Ruining My Life

Mike Tyson

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just need to vent. I went on vacation over Memorial Day weekend. We got a picture of all the “kids” meaning all the offspring of my mom and her siblings, so people anywhere from age 15 to early 30s. I myself am early 20s.

I was easily the ugliest person in the picture, I was absolutely shocked by it. I have a couple younger cousins that I haven’t seen in a year or so, I figure I’d look better than them because sometimes kids will have that early puberty ugliness before they “grow into their face”. Not even close.

My heart sank when I saw the picture, I couldn’t believe I was seriously that ugly. I went through all the stages,

“Holy sh*t, I look horrible”

“This can’t be, it must just be this picture where I look like that, I can’t always look that ugly”

“Wait, everyone else looks exactly like they do in real life”

“I never want to leave my room again”

I looked nothing like what I see in the mirror. My hairline looked awful, my forehead looked huge in comparison to the rest of my face, and because my temple peaks receded away it makes my forehead look comically wide. I was looking slightly down and my chin was basically meshed into my neck. I looked really pale and the corners of my mouth were downturned like a f*****g monster.

I have absolutely no doubt why I have troubles with women now, it’s 100% the way I look. I look older than my late 20s brother, he doesn’t have saggy skin or a receding hairline somehow, and what do you know, he was getting attention from women when we went out. f*** this bullshit, it’s just not fair. I don’t know how people live with this reality, zero women in my life have ever expressed interest or made sustained eye contact with me. This weekend I witnessed a girl stare at my brother and continue staring at him (and even smile at him) when he saw her. How the f*** am I supposed to go on knowing that’s never, ever going to happen to me for reasons totally out of my control? She didn’t know jack sh*t about his personality when she stared at him.

I workout, I eat healthy, I get enough water and sleep, and I look like a monster in the prime of my life. f*** this man. At least nobody will ever have to suffer with the genes that make me ugly because there’s a zero percent chance anyone will want to reproduce with me. All the good aspects of me are trapped behind my monstrously ugly face.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just need to vent. I went on vacation over Memorial Day weekend. We got a picture of all the “kids” meaning all the offspring of my mom and her siblings, so people anywhere from age 15 to early 30s. I myself am early 20s.

I was easily the ugliest person in the picture, I was absolutely shocked by it. I have a couple younger cousins that I haven’t seen in a year or so, I figure I’d look better than them because sometimes kids will have that early puberty ugliness before they “grow into their face”. Not even close.

My heart sank when I saw the picture, I couldn’t believe I was seriously that ugly. I went through all the stages,

“This can’t be, it must just be this picture where I look like that, I can’t always look that ugly”

I looked nothing like what I see in the mirror. My hairline looked awful, my forehead looked huge in comparison to the rest of my face, and because my temple peaks receded away it makes my forehead look comically wide. I was looking slightly down and my chin was basically meshed into my neck. I looked really pale and the corners of my mouth were downturned like a f*****g monster.

I have absolutely no doubt why I have troubles with women now, it’s 100% the way I look. I look older than my late 20s brother, he doesn’t have saggy skin or a receding hairline somehow, and what do you know, he was getting attention from women when we went out. f*** this bullshit, it’s just not fair. I don’t know how people live with this reality, zero women in my life have ever expressed interest or made sustained eye contact with me. This weekend I witnessed a girl stare at my brother and continue staring at him (and even smile at him) when he saw her. How the f*** am I supposed to go on knowing that’s never, ever going to happen to me for reasons totally out of my control? She didn’t know jack sh*t about his personality when she stared at him.

I workout, I eat healthy, I get enough water and sleep, and I look like a monster in the prime of my life. f*** this man. At least nobody will ever have to suffer with the genes that make me ugly because there’s a zero percent chance anyone will want to reproduce with me. All the good aspects of me are trapped behind my monstrously ugly face.
We have all felt like you and many of us still do.
You should focus on what you can control, not on what you cannot.

If you eat healthy and you exercise as you say, you will end up having a good body.
A good portion of girls are into good bodies even though your hair sucks.
Plus, if you manage to stabilize your hair loss, you can aim at a transplant.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score

Lets see a picture, the way you describe it I'd think you're the elephant man. Can't be that bad.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I had a moment just like this a while back. I had shaved my head with no guard and thought that it looked acceptable. I had a light beard and people on here have said that my head/body shape suit the shaved head. While on vacation, I got a photo of myself taken in daylight near a famous tourist attraction. I saw the photo and couldn't believe it. After that, I stayed a hat prisoner for the rest of the vacation.

We have all felt like you and many of us still do.
You should focus on what you can control, not on what you cannot.

If you eat healthy and you exercise as you say, you will end up having a good body.
Plus, if you manage to stabilize your hair loss, you can aim at a transplant.

This is not true, I'm afraid. TC should not be comparing himself to others - not even his brother - but he's right on the money with the rest of his post. No amount of work spent on fitness, clothing, game etc. makes up for hair loss. He's doomed just like the rest of us.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sounds a bit like me, I at least had the fortune of being good looking up to my 20s. Now Im a troll compared to my sibling. Its a horrible feeling seeing girls literally stare through you to get to them. I watched it happen to me slowly though where there was always a match for each of us, and we had our types but now he could literally go home with the two of them and me alone.
At least you have the dignity to say its your older brother.... the older one is usually supposed to be the stand out. Im the older of us, so its an extra slap in the face. Im old now (late 30s) so I guess it gets easier but his life looks like fun, mine is pretty much a self inflicted stressful trainwreck. As much as you try to not become your father I guess its inevitable.

The best you can do is try to improve yourself somehow while you are young. Can we (I) see the pic in question? Maybe give some advice? Where do you live (country)? Also drop the reproduction aspect of your self torment. Its not reproduction most of us are interested in, its just the act of. Youll do yourself a big favor ditching that "goal". Thats society's hammer on your nail, not yours.

meh, not so, take it from me. It helps but it doesnt "help"

RwJNJ.gif

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i remember looking at a photo thinking "damn, i can't look like that in real life" then seeing everyone else does.
or trying to take an acceptable photo for online use, taking 10 photos then 20 photos, damn not a single one is acceptable.

and i was decent looking when i had hair. not model quality but not terrible. the hair would cover up my average/mediocre face. i even overheard some young girls talking about wether they'd sleep with me or not, half of them would and one of them even said "i would, but i don't like his face so much but i like his hair"

now ofc with no hair i am doomed. hair transplant time

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw some pictures of me from my graduation last week and now I want to go crawl in a hole

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I turned away a Skype video interview because of my ugly bloated face and f*****g shedding

I CAN'T LET MYSELF TO EXPOSE MY FACE TO THE OUTER WORLD

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is hard to accept when our looks decline. I promise you it happens for everyone. You may be experiencing it earlier but it DOES happen eventually. You can always slow it down and help reverse it with hair treatments, transplants, skin care routine, facial fillers, etc. But realize it is inevitable and when you accept it and are okay with not being the best looking you can work on other traits that are more eternal.

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Xontr

Control the things u can. Get a rock hard body. And live in a warm climate where u can show it.more. Trust me. U will still get your good share looks.and respect

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Xontr

Control the things u can. Get a rock hard body. And live in a warm climate where u can show it.more. Trust me. U will still get your good share looks.and respect

this is an utter crock of sh*t. I mean seriously, when did this start? I can tell you, on average a "rock hard body" is going to turn more girls away than draw in. If you want the "rock hard body" do it for yourself. If you want to attract a girl just get in decent enough shape. You dont need to be a Greek God, that will just intimidate more girls than it attracts. I will tell you a "decent" body and a couple "interesting" hobbies will do you more fare. Pick up an instrument, learn a couple new languages (if you dont already know some, I wish I could learn a fluent SECOND, I wish I lived in Europe just for that), car/motorcycle repair, etc etc. Video games are NOT a hobby.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score

Pic?

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Post a pic. I doubt you are that ugly.
this is an utter crock of sh*t. I mean seriously, when did this start? I can tell you, on average a "rock hard body" is going to turn more girls away than draw in. If you want the "rock hard body" do it for yourself. If you want to attract a girl just get in decent enough shape. You dont need to be a Greek God, that will just intimidate more girls than it attracts. I will tell you a "decent" body and a couple "interesting" hobbies will do you more fare. Pick up an instrument, learn a couple new languages (if you dont already know some, I wish I could learn a fluent SECOND, I wish I lived in Europe just for that), car/motorcycle repair, etc etc. Video games are NOT a hobby.

That's actually very true. Any men should workout and GYM is nice and will get you "easier" success with women but to have a greek body god, you need to make lots of sacrifices in your free time. Which means, your second life is the GYM. Going 2-3 times for 1 hour in the GYM per week and spend the rest of your time on cool hobbies and get a bigger social circle, will get you faaaaaaaaaaaaar more women than being a GYM rat.

First of all, pictures don't mean sh*t. I have pictures I look like a goblin and I have some selfies with a women that wanted to make a selfie for her insta sh*t and I actually looked well in those (maybe her 50 filters? doesnt matter). I will never understand it. Maybe I have this body dysmorphia sh*t that I see myself wrong and I'm actually a greek god just can't see it. Who knows. Or maybe I'm really a goblin? It doesn't matter. Other days I look good in the mirror at home and I go out and see myself in a car window and it's a completely different person. What I want to say here is, some people just look awful in pictures and how others see you, is very different than how you see yourself. Every flaw you have is multiplied by 10.

If you are not lying here, and you do workout and eat healthy, you did more than most people do already!
You workout lifting weights or like what?

Can you grow facial hair? Since I never shave clean anymore, I have like 10 times more success with women. I have kinda a babyface and its just doesn't fit. Facial hair can do A LOT to you.

By the way, most men will never or very rarely get eye fucked or big signs of interest from women. That's just the truth. Does that mean they all ugly? Nope. You just play on a higher difficulty level. You will always, always have to approach first unless you are good looking (top 20 percent men). The only times women approached me, when I went to England. Maybe because the women their are all sl*ts and drunk (which is true lol) but in my country most men, even my good looking friend that is tall, tanned and goes to the GYM, will get 0 approached by a woman. That's just reality. A lot of this believes: "why women do not blah blah...they dont see me ...blah blah" will get you right into the arms of incel communities. So what can you do?

Start to approach women that are more or less in your league. Do not read and listen to those pickup guys on youtube. If you are the average 5/10 guy, you start to approach the average 5/10 women. That's it. You won't get the hotties. That's just reality. Maybe in a couple of years when you have banged enough 5s, you can start to approach hotter women because you now know how to flirt etc but pls do not mass approach like those fags. Most RSD people are alone playing World of Warcraft. Also to add, trust me a 5 out of 10 that is good in bed and appreciates you, will be a 9 out of 10 in your eyes.

Maybe post a picture (you can censur you face a biI'm Im sure you are not looking like a goblin.

Last edited:

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
To the point. I always say, it gets us all one day. Have to have other purposes in life and I like how you write eternal traits. Very nice and true. But there is such a thing as ageing gracefully.

Also some of the younger men on here by their own words are struggling with looks as well as hair. So they always have my sympathy as youth is one damn time people should be free from any image burdens. I doubt it would console them that some man aged baldy in his 50s and I don't blame them for that.

Very true, but even in youth people struggle with their looks (acne, weight, gyno). Rarely are people totally enamoured with themselves, and if they are good for them.

I am definitely not advocating not doing anything, but when you ACCEPT and realize looks really will decline and maybe turn to more intellectual and spiritual matters, you and your life will be better off for it.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Post a pic. I doubt you are that ugly.

That's actually very true. Any men should workout and GYM is nice and will get you "easier" success with women but to have a greek body god, you need to make lots of sacrifices in your free time. Which means, your second life is the GYM. Going 2-3 times for 1 hour in the GYM per week and spend the rest of your time on cool hobbies and get a bigger social circle, will get you faaaaaaaaaaaaar more women than being a GYM rat.

First of all, pictures don't mean sh*t. I have pictures I look like a goblin and I have some selfies with a women that wanted to make a selfie for her insta sh*t and I actually looked well in those (maybe her 50 filters? doesnt matter). I will never understand it. Maybe I have this body dysmorphia sh*t that I see myself wrong and I'm actually a greek god just can't see it. Who knows. Or maybe I'm really a goblin? It doesn't matter. Other days I look good in the mirror at home and I go out and see myself in a car window and it's a completely different person. What I want to say here is, some people just look awful in pictures and how others see you, is very different than how you see yourself. Every flaw you have is multiplied by 10.

If you are not lying here, and you do workout and eat healthy, you did more than most people do already!
You workout lifting weights or like what?

Can you grow facial hair? Since I never shave clean anymore, I have like 10 times more success with women. I have kinda a babyface and its just doesn't fit. Facial hair can do A LOT to you.

By the way, most men will never or very rarely get eye fucked or big signs of interest from women. That's just the truth. Does that mean they all ugly? Nope. You just play on a higher difficulty level. You will always, always have to approach first unless you are good looking (top 20 percent men). The only times women approached me, when I went to England. Maybe because the women their are all sl*ts and drunk (which is true lol) but in my country most men, even my good looking friend that is tall, tanned and goes to the GYM, will get 0 approached by a woman. That's just reality. A lot of this believes: "why women do not blah blah...they dont see me ...blah blah" will get you right into the arms of incel communities. So what can you do?

Start to approach women that are more or less in your league. Do not read and listen to those pickup guys on youtube. If you are the average 5/10 guy, you start to approach the average 5/10 women. That's it. You won't get the hotties. That's just reality. Maybe in a couple of years when you have banged enough 5s, you can start to approach hotter women because you now know how to flirt etc but pls do not mass approach like those fags. Most RSD people are alone playing World of Warcraft. Also to add, trust me a 5 out of 10 that is good in bed and appreciates you, will be a 9 out of 10 in your eyes.

Maybe post a picture (you can censur you face a biI'm Im sure you are not looking like a goblin.
You mention staying within your league.
It‘s not that easy knowing yours, because the majority of men will get very few to zero indicators of interest, let alone approaches by women, but that doesn‘t mean they are equal on the look-scale.
A 5 might be invisible to girls at first glance, but will occasionally get a chance with a 4-5, maybe a 5.5-6, if he gets lucky. It‘s the same for a male 8, not all or most female 8s will want, let alone choose him, but of course lots of 5s wouldn‘t hesitate for one second - even if he‘s an idiot.
Anyways, what this forum has helped me most with is by finding out your looks-level, since Tinder and count of approaches is just as unreliable/inaccurate an indicator as ratings by friends who rate you, no matter how harsh/blunt you ask them to be. Users here are more unbiased and used to analyzing looks, so I‘m not surprised the results are close to what I‘d rate myself. Now the really hard part is to fancy girls who are within that range, especially if you are below the top 20%, which I clearly am and would still be, even with hair.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like your thinking and perhaps we will talk over PM one day. I've gone down the spiritual route due to a calling and always had other passions that provided true joy. A career that is my life and soul, that gives a lot to others and building my own family. And this isn't a cope because I currently am in my prime as a man, looking good with a full head, enjoying my life and socialising/travelling. The bigger and deeper picture helps put everything into perspective, even though we'll always care about our image which is natural. Nothing is forever and I am learning to see the beauty in that, everything with a beginning has an end in this life. That the present moment is what we should focus on no matter what battles we face, learning to laugh and smile in whatever gets us going. Having a beer and fishing with mates, put your energy into that in that moment and empty everything else negative from your mind. Appreciate the good people around us and give something back to them. Charity and volunteering.

I'm actually seeing less acne in teenagers these days, lots of good medication around and plenty of support to direct them there. Kids these days are stylish and grow up quicker. Serious baldness under 25 is really rare like less an a 1%..and that's a sample looking at only those balding. The biggest challenge is looks for young girls and guys, since you can't really do much about it if you lack a good face. The social media culture just amplifies problems for those with mental/physical issues.

I work with a lot of 20 something's and I would say half are receding noticeably (not fully bald). I think after 25 is the first leg down in terms of aging (hair gets thinner, wrinkles, volume under eyes start to decrease)...nonetheless still concerning when it happens to you.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on area. In UK, full English bald like mad. But even then, not that early age wise @sunchyme1

In my old school, I can say only a few were balding significantly before 25. In Mediterranean, baldness is much much lower. Now with finasteride and transplants, people also being more conscientious about image, even more full heads on display. Hair loss is more or less cured if tackled early and one doesn't have very unfortunate genetics.

Agreed, I think this is probably true that if you are diligent you will keep your hair.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do people really look different in the mirror than photos?

I thought the mirror in natural lighting was an accurate representation outside of being flipped.

(My bathroom has a skylight.)

Photos distort appearance with curvature of lens at certain distance.

Yes.

If you want to know what you REALLY look like, take a video of yourself.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I look sh*t in pictures but in the mirror and video i look ok. I guess i was never meant to be viewed in 2d! Seriously though i avoid having pictures taken were bright light is there as you can see right though my hair to the scalp in diffused light it looks fine.

blackg

Reaction score
Do people really look different in the mirror than photos?

I thought the mirror in natural lighting was an accurate representation outside of being flipped.

(My bathroom has a skylight.)

Photos distort appearance with curvature of lens at certain distance.
Photos distort the height of forehead, I know this from experience.