i always thought johnny depp would go bald

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
What about tea-bag waxing?

Clean balls (daily) essential for any sexually active man if you're getting your balls drained/emptied/caressed etc, respect the poor lady though she'll be horny anyway at that stage and won't care much. If it's a prozzie don't matter ;) Ginger ones should adorn the scrotal area like the mandible.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Clean balls (daily) essential for any sexually active man if you're getting your balls drained/emptied/caressed etc, respect the poor lady though she'll be horny anyway at that stage and won't care much. If it's a prozzie don't matter ;) Ginger ones should adorn the scrotal area like the mandible.
Perhaps I should change my name to Scrotumhead.....................

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Respect is an absolute turnoff for women, true Chads know this.

Self respect however (manscaping et al) is a turn on ;)

Hairy balls gives the illusion of a moustache on her during those moments lol. There is p**rn dedicated to fat hairy old man as we know with a stunner, men eh and fetishes lmao

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Self respect however (manscaping et al) is a turn on ;)

Hairy balls gives the illusion of a moustache on her during those moments lol. There is p**rn dedicated to fat hairy old man as we know with a stunner, men eh and fetishes lmao
What about old, bald and emotionally cold men?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I

I was ridiculed and hated when I had a Goatee.................same now when adorning the birds-nest.
Don't you look like Tyson Fury? This is how I imagine you

1653842962476.png

Attachments

• 1653842961720.png
    1653842961720.png
    958.4 KB · Views: 74

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't you look like Tyson Fury? This is how I imagine you

View attachment 180600
Yes I do.

Whilst working one late Saturday night in town unloading chairs, a female specimen came and said I look like Tyson Fury. She then looked at my sinewy arms and said you actually have muscle. I retorted I am also 11years older to which she replied I look 11years younger.

Due to my severe low-self esteem I then self-deprecated by saying he is taller than me though. She just mumbled and I said, "well, he is six nine and thus taller than everyone..................I am six three BTW.