i always thought johnny depp would go bald

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
depps lifestyle is one of the reasons he scored quite good...
your lifestyles might part of the reason you dont...

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
He was already 34 when Propecia was released to the market, is it possible he started taking it at that point? Sure, but it's also possible he was just lucky that his balding pattern was very slow and mild. We will probably never know anyway, and even if we did it wouldn't help anyone.. useless to delve on it.

He has aged and yes, looks are gone more or less without fancy accessories. I think Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise have retained appeal but that is rare and obviously with work.

I don't even know if he's balding and needs finasteride so I agree with you. It looks like a classical symmetrical mature hairline and density throughout is even, some age related thinning but nothing more. TBH his hair and style is what saves him these days. It could be that he made that hairline surgically and is on finasteride but I don't think so, seems like he always had that shape.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy is 100% on some form of med for hair loss. That is not a strong hairline and never has been from the start except now it looks like it’s holding on for it’s dear life. I always noticed his hair and wondered how he’d managed to maintain it for so long

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being almost 60 will do that to you

Yeah, it's all genetics but being essentially 60, most people even with good genes will look max 10-15 years younger even though we had a member claim he looked 25 at 60 lol. I would say Deep looks maybe 5 years younger. Wayne Rooney is the opposite and looks 15 years older almost. People can look good even if they look their age provided their facial structure is holding up reasonably well, Depp has lost it a bit unlike say Clooney at that age. Lifestyle is overrated and while some caution is good, you don't want to miss out on life because you were preoccupied unnecessarily with looks which will go one day anyway.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it's all genetics but being essentially 60, most people even with good genes will look max 10-15 years younger even though we had a member claim he looked 25 at 60 lol. I would say Deep looks maybe 5 years younger. Wayne Rooney is the opposite and looks 15 years older almost. People can look good even if they look their age provided their facial structure is holding up reasonably well, Depp has lost it a bit unlike say Clooney at that age. Lifestyle is overrated and while some caution is good, you don't want to miss out on life because you were preoccupied unnecessarily with looks which will go one day anyway.
I would like to see the pics lol

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to see the pics lol

I never saw but wouldn't disclose info either or pictures as it's unfair on them but retaining a delusional belief also is not great long term. I did see arms and body over clothes but even that looked middle aged and the face usually is worse off as more exposed to the environment. I would guess they may look 5 years younger. Certain factors can help with graceful ageing, it's not just your genes but the style you know you can pull off.

Of course there are some members I have seen put their pictures here publicly and in their late 40s they do look 30s so it does happen. But their skin is in good shape, hardly any greys so can be covered easily and naturally or left as. I think when combovers, skin ageing and all greys sets in, got to forget about looks or try and push the clock back a bit but not go OTT which will look wrong. Nice mature hairline, skin lifting, laser sessions, cover only some greys, nice hairstyle, body, few tatts will make a middle aged guy look a little younger, handsome yet appropriate.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never saw but wouldn't disclose info either or pictures as it's unfair on them but retaining a delusional belief also is not great long term. I did see arms and body over clothes but even that looked middle aged and the face usually is worse off as more exposed to the environment. I would guess they may look 5 years younger. Certain factors can help with graceful ageing, it's not just your genes but the style you know you can pull off.

Of course there are some members I have seen put their pictures here publicly and in their late 40s they do look 30s so it does happen. But their skin is in good shape, hardly any greys so can be covered easily and naturally or left as. I think when combovers, skin ageing and all greys sets in, got to forget about looks or try and push the clock back a bit but not go OTT which will look wrong. Nice mature hairline, skin lifting, laser sessions, cover only some greys, nice hairstyle, body, few tatts will make a middle aged guy look a little younger, handsome yet appropriate.
What about tea-bag waxing?