I Accidentally Found Out My Brother Is Gay And Dont Know What To Do (he Doesnt Know I Know)

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Because it's not appropriate for a man of his stature.

He's the chief of State, not some random bozo who's devoid of any sense of restraint in the public eye.

Personally I pick up the newspaper and find dozens of things more disturbing and dangerous than someone sticking out his tongue at a gay pride parade. Who cares about that. People are laughing at what you are distracted by all the way to the bank, and perhaps into nuclear war.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Standards motherfucker!

There is no excuse for such behavior, the fact that there are much greater ills in this world doesn't excuse the seemingly more trivial ones.

And here's that nihilistic tone again.

Who cares? Nothing matters!

Believe that if you want and see where it leads you.

In the meantime, I'll keep expecting the best from myself and from others.
this is what it leads to, no respect from other world leaders:

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you think it's difficult to find youtube videos showing other prominent world leaders being ignored, embarrassing photos of others? Sure, it's not the best look in the photo. But Trudeau is not the main concern of other world leaders. He's generally not seen as dangerous, or crazy. And he's on the right side of history in supporting gay marriage, tongue sticking out or not.

Last edited:

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think it's difficult to find youtube videos showing other prominent world leaders being ignored, embarrassing photos of others? Sure, it's not the best look in the photo. But Trudeau is not the main concern of other world leaders. He's generally not seen as dangerous, or crazy. And he's on the right side of history in supporting gay marriage, tongue sticking out or not.
Gay is cope

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is it really Donald Trump?

Trudeau's approval rating among his constituents is at around 55%, Trump a bit more than half that. With numbers like these it wouldn't be surprising if the man sticks out his tongue more often, not less.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And I thought from your avatar you were the savior, but from your foul language and devilish rhetoric I think you might want
to change it to this:
View attachment 62591

Stop denying your sexual Jesus fetish!

If I really looked like this in real life, you and @WhitePolarBear would both be double teaming me to
give me head.

In fact, you would fighting him for first place in line.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop denying your sexual Jesus fetish!

If I really looked like this in real life, you and @WhitePolarBear would both be double teaming me to
give me head.

In fact, you would fighting him for first place in line.
What?! Jesus lived a celibate life you fool.

But you're right, I think Fred has great potential to be catholic. His views and philosophies are spot on, he can become one
of the greatest thinkers of the church - right up there with CS Lewis and St Thomas Aquinas.

Fredy are there catholic church's in Belgium?
thomas-2-sized.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you harshly criticize gays and then write like you've never been to school it hurts your message.
it was a rhetorical question dummies, to get Fred engaged and interested in the topic.

Plus there was no harsh criticism of gays, just using common sense.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it was a rhetorical question dummies, to get Fred engaged and interested in the topic.

Plus there was no harsh criticism of gays, just using common sense.

Common sense? Come on.

If Jesus really did exist, do you think he would have blue eyes?

He wouldn't be that "white". In fact, he probably wouldn't be white.

You need to run a marathon or something.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Common sense? Come on.

If Jesus really did exist, do you think he would have blue eyes?

He wouldn't be that "white". In fact, he probably wouldn't be white.

You need to run a marathon or something.
In God all things are possible.