HPM - living the dream?(Whatever happend to) thread

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
no you are.

you make blanket statements and you compare insignificant things to major factors in the dating world, or society in general.

then claim I am the one with a problem because I cannot accept a big problem and then even if it was fixed I would focus on something insignificant, why would I do that?

seriously you said if I was at a beach and I didn't have a six pack I would try to get a six pack, that is no where near like constitutional short stature for men.

there are countless books written on the negative social affects pertaining short stature for men, this "six pack" and "best cook award", I mean come on.

I do not have a head problem, I recognise myself as having a REAL social problem (height), six pack/best cook is not a social problem.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Brighton, stop trivializing HPM's problem. I'm sure if he attains his desired height he would be happy, just like I would be content if I had a full head of hair.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
id love to know where im trivializing his problem.

if anything hes trivilaized it by adding it to a checklist for finding a woman.

i can go back and quote myself here.

BrightonBaldy said:
im not going to pretend to know what its like to live at 5 foot 4, im sure that makes being bald 100 times worse than it does for average height+ people, maybe if i was in your position id be looking at the surgery too.

BrightonBaldy said:
height is a deal breaker with the vast majority of women, not every single one of them though

it would appear its not just DannyBoy who reads what he wants in posts, if you consider somebody saying "height is a dealbreaker for the vast majority of women" is them being trivial about it then you should both look up what the word means.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
the problem is you said "where does the work on yourself end", and claimed I would continue to look at other insignificant things outside of height.

this simply is NOT true, why would you think something like this when I even stated multiple times "the only problems I say are my Hair/Height"

ask any women, being 5 4.5 IS a problem, ask any women, man with no six-pack or not a good cook, is NOT a problem.

so why do you assume, if I woke up tomorrow 4" taller, I would be insecure about something which is not a problem aka 6-pack/cook?

here I will show you how silly you're outlook is by answering your questions here.

BrightonBaldy Question: you get to the beach and suddenly you realise you're the only one there without a six pack?
do you suddenly go off on a fitness binge or pay for some sort of surgery?

My answer: No, why would I do this, + this is not the reality anyway.

BrightonBaldy Question: what if you find you cant satisfy a woman sexually, will you go down the route of looking at penis enlargement?

My answer: No, again I would never do this, this is totally stupid and not in comparison to height.

BrightonBaldy Question: most women would love a night in rather than going out and getting plastered, does that mean you need to take cooking lessons or practice watching youtube videos? do you need that perfect set of pans and plates to give her the lifestyle you think she wants?

My answer:I do not need to be master chef or have perfect china plates for dating, again how does this compare to short stature?

BrightonBaldy Question:where does the work on yourself end.

My answer: it ends when I am 4" taller and that is that! nothing else, and why would you assume it would be anything else?

please stop the silly other questions, it is very offensive, you assume I have a poor mindset b/c I recognise my height as a problem and want to fix it, and you say I have a head problem and will continue to do other things like penis enlargement, perfect body etc.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

it would appear its not just DannyBoy who reads what he wants in posts, if you consider somebody saying "height is a dealbreaker for the vast majority of women" is them being trivial about it then you should both look up what the word means.

Aaaaaah there i am i was waiting for my name to pop up thanks for mentioning me i feel honored.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
where does it end anyway HPM?

that was the question. all you had to do was say all you care about is fixing your height, thats the last boxneeding ticked.

instead you tried to make it sound as if i was mocking your concern for your height when i typed that id probably consider the surgery if i was in your position, i also said that i know the vast majority of women see height as a dealbreaker.

your replies werent about my stupid questions, your replies said i was trivilaizing your height problem, when obviously i wasnt.

you just took what you wanted from my posts purely to make the point of how important height is to you, i already knew that.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of my idols arent traditionally "beautiful"

George carlin, thom yorke, johnathan davis

I always think of them and it helps me with looks issues

Of course im not claiming my looks problems are just a bad or worse than you

Im just wanting to help hpm, always i try to help

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
"Your replies said i was trivilaizing your height problem, when obviously i wasnt." you mean UCMans replies said that...right?...

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
let's just put it aside.

I said if I was 4" taller I would not complain about anything else, so we have established that, and lets move on,

well, exodus I am more concerned about finding a good mate than how a look on daily basis, or how tall I am.

I mean If i was in a good relationship with a girl 4 11 and was happy with my height I wouldn't really complain!

I just wish i didn'y have THIS curse (Pre-Mature M.P.B) + short stature, I just can't be bothered with it now.

maybe if i was dealing with this in my 30s it would be a different matter.

or even if i was just 2" taller I could easily get by with say a 2" lift to 174cm, the 2" lift is more normal IMO.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Being almost a foot taller than you I'm not going to pretent I know what it feels like, but I imagine wearing lifts that big would just cause me even more anxiety/depression about the whole situation. I mean, would you wear 6" lifts if they were somehow undetectable?

I like that you're determined to fix your problems that can be fixed instead of simply accepting everything as is. Thumbs down for the girdle though. There is no excuse for faking a slimmer body too and this is where I'm with Brighton, where does it stop then? It's in your control, eating healthier alone won't be enough. There's more to being active and exercising than just losing weight too. Drinking beer and masturbating to barely legal girls all day surely isn't helping your health either.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
rofl everyone drinks beer and look at p**rn, Jail Bait Gallery is just softcore pics really.

but I am not overweight, I just wear girdle sometimes to give me a slimmer look.

I actually take care of my body very well I am not a heavy drinker at all!

yes the extra things on top are the dental veneers and the girdle, but they are small things, I never said they were a big deal.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
You could be 8 foot tall and have a Norwood minus 5, but if any woman you're interested in finds out you wear a girdle, you'll be a laughing stock and dropped like a stone.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
omg....if the guy is offended by some of your coments, then he is offended...so please apologize and move on...what is the point in keeping asking him where it ends ? and why the hell do you care so much?............I am sure your intentions were all good and everything and you were only trying to help him but ....move on already....

uncomfortable man

Reaction score

Given those earlier quotes of yours were sympathetic enough, I was responding more to your logic of implying that he has deep seeded issues beyond his height/baldness. The same argument has been made against me many times that if I were to somehow get a full head of hair that I would fixate on something else and that is simply not true and I resent the accusation. It undermines the severity of the problem by comparing it to far less important issues, thus trivializing it.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
given he appears to have a checklist of things he wants to fix about himself, i thought it was a reasonable question.

have you ever started a topic saying you wanted to improve anything more than your hair?

if you have, then "where does it end?" would be a reasonable question to ask you aswell. if you havent then obviously it isnt.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
To be honest though i can see why brigton asked...thing is with HPM there is many things he wanted to change...his teeth his height his hair...and everyone was just asking "when does it end"...who to say he dont want something else he wants to change? im not saying he will...but if there is three things he already wants to change not one but three....there could of been more things on the way...what everyone is trying to say is you should be comfortable in your OWN skin...wearing lifts or wigs may make you feel better but its not feeling comfortable in your OWN skin...and we understand there is things you may not like about yourself most people feel like that...but going round changing yourself to please others is not the right way to go...but anyway we KNOW now that there is nothing else he wants to change...its just height an hair now but still...

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yes lets jsut move on.

my only two true complaints are my hair/height

and yes i realise I got dental veneers and Laser eye surgery so I don't want to wear glasses, but as I said those are minor things and I don't need to have perfect teeth for a girl but I do feel i need to be a certain height for a girl etc.

so i would like to explain my temporary height solution via Lifts.

Assuming I go for girls 4 11 - 5 3:

Outside I am 5’ 8.5” with 4.0” outdoor boots and she can wear a 0.5” rise max. Inside I will be 5’ 7” with 2.5” indoor sneakers and she can be in socks/slippers, so in the worst case scenario where she is 5’ 3” I would be 5” taller than her at all times.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
`Don't forget the bulge increasing pants!

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
`Don't forget the bulge increasing pants!

What is it? I mean is there such a thing called bulge increasing pants? I thought you could shove socks down your pants??:doh: