thats great, be a loser and bald

hairwegoagain said:
biglemoncoke said:
btw, I added pot to my regimen, once or twice a week :D

Lemoncock, you're a 'tard.

u two fags worry about your own regimen and stop critizing mine

G

Hairwegoagain,

Please don't misspell biglemoncoke's name in a malicious manner. It's not nice.

Biglemoncoke,

Please don't call hairwegoagainand bubka fags. It's also not nice.

:roll: :D

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think it's awesome that biglemoncoke added pot to his regemin.

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
i have about 4-5 years experience with marijuana. and it does impair your short-term memory if you smoke every day. for your lungs, i think its actually better than cigarettes because there aint as much chemicals. lots of evidence that it doesnt cause lung cancer.
http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis.shtml

if you still dont want your lungs to get fucked, get a vaporizer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporizer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_iss ... f_cannabis

its also good to grow your own weed, as dealers nowadays put alot of chemical (lacing) in weed such as methampatimine.

after you smoke MJ, you will notice side effects such as limp dick, less sexual desire, which concidentally the same as finasteride and dutasteride.

smoke MJ, its good for recreation, not as harmful as other drugs out there, and you will grow some hair back.

:hairy:

my insomnia is cured by MJ

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
Conclusion:

Marijuana is like finsteride. If finasteride doesn't work for you, neither will marijuana.

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
Rage said:
Conclusion:

Marijuana is like finsteride. If finasteride doesn't work for you, neither will marijuana.

hold on, lets not get too far here, MJ side effects+ finasteride side effects are the same doesnt mean it will regrow hair, its just a speculation, since thc and finasteride are 2 completely different chemicals, we have no evidence to prove thc is like finasteride. but for sure it inhibits dht, to what degree i dono

bubka

Reaction score
biglemoncoke said:
i have about 4-5 years experience with marijuana. and it does impair your short-term memory if you smoke every day. for your lungs, i think its actually better than cigarettes because there aint as much chemicals. lots of evidence that it doesnt cause lung cancer.
http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis.shtml

if you still dont want your lungs to get fucked, get a vaporizer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporizer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_iss ... f_cannabis

its also good to grow your own weed, as dealers nowadays put alot of chemical (lacing) in weed such as methampatimine.

after you smoke MJ, you will notice side effects such as limp dick, less sexual desire, which concidentally the same as finasteride and dutasteride.

smoke MJ, its good for recreation, not as harmful as other drugs out there, and you will grow some hair back.

:hairy:

my insomnia is cured by MJ

well hairy, (and all sillyness and joshing aside) you are alone on that one, marijuana has 50 to 70% more carcinogens then cigarettes, thats an undisputed scientific fact

what is a vaporizer going to do?

lets see 1.5-3% sex side effects vs... in marijuana???

i mean, smoking pot really does help grow tits, thats a fact

thanks for the growing hair back evidence too, its been awesome waiting for that :thumbs_up:

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
wheres the research that says marijuana has carcinogens?

btw, everytime i smoked weed, theres an extra layer of oil i feel on top of the scalp. my is always pretty dry, i wonder what its effects.

G

I had a friend in high school who smoked pot nonstop and he developed gyno. crazy huh. as for the side effects, i'm not a pothead but i may smoke once in a blue moon socially, and it actually helps the libido. It depends on who you are. It affects everyone differently.

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday said:
I had a friend in high school who smoked pot nonstop and he developed gyno. crazy huh. as for the side effects, i'm not a pothead but i may smoke once in a blue moon socially, and it actually helps the libido. It depends on who you are. It affects everyone differently.

pot helped my libido when i wack off everyday, now i dont wack off as much, it decreases my libido.

docj077

Reaction score
biglemoncoke said:

btw, everytime i smoked weed, theres an extra layer of oil i feel on top of the scalp. my is always pretty dry, i wonder what its effects.

It depends upon what kind of marijuana you're smoking. If you're smoking street marijuana (the illegal stuff), the concentration of carcinogens is far beyond any cigarette that you could ever smoke. Not only that, but if you're inhaling it into your lungs and holding it like you're supposed to, you're actually giving your lungs a huge dose of everything nasty.

If you're smoking medical marijuana, then you're fine as it's very well processed. The reason that there are no studies that show how carcinogenic marijuana can be is that it's impossible for labs to get a hold of illegal street marijuana. The only people who really know its true effects are doctors that deal with people who have lung cancer that have smoked street marijuana. That, and forensic labs can clearly show that the conc. of carcinogens is far higher.

G

Nope no dirty sh*t here, i'm from Berkeley, California. Only medical sh*t here and homegrown. There's about 6 cannabis clubs in the area. About 2 hours away is Humbolt county too.

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
docj077 said:
biglemoncoke said:

It depends upon what kind of marijuana you're smoking. If you're smoking street marijuana (the illegal stuff), the concentration of carcinogens is far beyond any cigarette that you could ever smoke. Not only that, but if you're inhaling it into your lungs and holding it like you're supposed to, you're actually giving your lungs a huge dose of everything nasty.

If you're smoking medical marijuana, then you're fine as it's very well processed. The reason that there are no studies that show how carcinogenic marijuana can be is that it's impossible for labs to get a hold of illegal street marijuana. The only people who really know its true effects are doctors that deal with people who have lung cancer that have smoked street marijuana. That, and forensic labs can clearly show that the conc. of carcinogens is far higher.

fair enough, thats why i am growing my own weed

Trebor

Reaction score
This makes sense to me. If you read my story you wuld have read that this past year my hair loss got really bad. It really happened after I spent 3 months locked up in the county correctional facility. Of course I dod not smoke any weed. I have been smoking weed since I was a young teen.

Now my hair loss is out of control, but I am back to smoking weed.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude please tell us if you grow hair. I am actually insterested just for the scientific facts :D

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
Lets say IF weed got the effects like propecia, its creates more androgen receptors on my scalp, so once i stop smoking it, I will probably lose alot more hair than when i haven't smoke weed all my life. It will keep your hair if you keep smoking, but if you stop for a time, u gonna lose hair crazy, this is completely releveant to my experience.