How's this for experimental: marijuana

Sean68

Reaction score
were all gonna be crumbling weed into our minoxidil if this carries on! it must be a coincidence.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wonder if THC would release from the plant portion if weed was steeped in ethanol for a few days/few weeks etc?

Collegechem - you know if there's any way to test THC levels left in the ethanol after weed was steeped? Or is there another agent that would release THC to add to a topical(besides smoking it)?

Would be one expensive topical though. And I wonder if it would be absorbed into the blood stream making you high anyway?

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
Ethanol would not work. THC is fat soluable, so you could make it in butter or something like that.

mu0325

Established Member
Reaction score
so we can mix it with fatty acides.. and get permit to plant it at home for hairloss treatment purposes :hairy:

CCS

Reaction score
maybe this thread should be moved to the HERBal remedies forum.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You ever wonder if all the studies on how bad weed is for your lungs were sponsored by the govt? You know, to discourage people from smoking pot? My dad smoked weed for 20 years, was constantly high (before I was born) and his lungs are just fine. He doesn't have smokers cough etc.

I think as long as you weren't using rolling papers you'd be fine. The best way would be to smoke out of a water bong. Or...baked into brownies. :D

bubka

Reaction score
Harie said:
You ever wonder if all the studies on how bad weed is for your lungs were sponsored by the govt? You know, to discourage people from smoking pot? My dad smoked weed for 20 years, was constantly high (before I was born) and his lungs are just fine. He doesn't have smokers cough etc.

I think as long as you weren't using rolling papers you'd be fine. The best way would be to smoke out of a water bong. Or...baked into brownies. :D
yeah, i heard the vatican has a time machine, and there is this "natural cures" book out too, also why don't you go to Pat Robertson and have him heal your hairloss away...

Harie: your post sums up what you know... most studies are done by major institutions of research, not the gov... filters do practically nothing in regards to removing carcinogens... and i would argue that maybe your fathers smoking has effect you

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
bubka said:
Harie said:

yeah, i heard the vatican has a time machine, and there is this "natural cures" book out too, also why don't you go to Pat Robertson and have him heal your hairloss away...

Harie: your post sums up what you know... most studies are done by major institutions of research, not the gov... filters do practically nothing in regards to removing carcinogens... and i would argue that maybe your fathers smoking has effect you

buy a vaporizor, it only burns the thc, lung is not the thing to worry about, the brain is, although it cause temporary brain damage, i think thats enough. remember the weed nowadays is 10 times or even more sstronger than the hippie days due to cross breeding, no one still know that much thc is good for ur hair or bad, it may cause reverse effect

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bubka said:
Harie: your post sums up what you know... and i would argue that maybe your fathers smoking has effect you

Yeah, his "smoking" made me a straight A student pursuing an MBA. Gosh I'm dumb...

powersam

Reaction score
i'd prefer to have hair loss than schizophrenia

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
i'll be adding marijuana to my regimen shortly, come to think about it, my hair thinned out way more since i stop smoking pot .5 year ago. screw my head and memory, i think i need hair. the whole town seems to be dry though...i think i am gonna grow my own

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
wow, I used to wonder the same thing. My brother and his friends are all major potheads. My brother is 19 and has a PERFECT hairline and long thick hair. All his potsmoking friends (except for one who is also 19 but is losing his har bad) have great hair.

bubka

Reaction score
biglemoncoke said:
i'll be adding marijuana to my regimen shortly, come to think about it, my hair thinned out way more since i stop smoking pot .5 year ago. screw my head and memory, i think i need hair. the whole town seems to be dry though...i think i am gonna grow my own
lol, yeah, that pot must have really helped... please, give me a break, coming from a guy with the "sexual activity" baldness / "scalp inflammatio" link

i mean, are you having some weird sex where you put some crazy crap in your hair then?

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
bubka said:
biglemoncoke said:
lol, yeah, that pot must have really helped... please, give me a break, coming from a guy with the "sexual activity" baldness / "scalp inflammatio" link

i mean, are you having some weird sex where you put some crazy crap in your hair then?

are you in denial? if you don't believe me just try. cutting down sexual activity wouldn't kill you