how would you react to the message that hairloss is cured?

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
poor guys who have killed themselves because of hairloss
99% of male suicides are because of hair loss.
Reason why women dont kill themselves as much is not because they use less violent methods, its because they look themselves in the mirror and have hair. Then they get their will to live back and make a shitty suicide attempt because of it.
/s
You will celebrate and all will be well in the world.

Then, in a few weeks, you will become used to your hair, it will be your new normal, and you will begin to focus on other problems. Your thick NW1 hair won't really matter because everyone will have great hair. You will revert to the way you were before you noticed balding. You will become one of those people who are unaware of hairloss - all of whom have stressors in life, and many of whom cannot get laid for a variety of other reasons.
Your logic makes no sense.
If vast majority of young men are NW1 then I dont think that small majority of young baldies having hair again will have a big impact. It will only give them an opportunity to live their life normally.
Just a daily reminder here is that NW1 is normal, and correcting something which is abnormal to normal is a massive difference.
If someone has missing teeth and they get tham back, it is a massive difference because having good teeth is normal.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reason why women dont kill themselves as much is not because they use less violent methods, its because they look themselves in the mirror and have hair. Then they get their will to live back and make a shitty suicide attempt because of it.
/s

Your logic makes no sense.
If vast majority of young men are NW1 then I dont think that small majority of young baldies having hair again will have a big impact. It will only give them an opportunity to live their life normally.
Just a daily reminder here is that NW1 is normal, and correcting something which is abnormal to normal is a massive difference.
If someone has missing teeth and they get tham back, it is a massive difference because having good teeth is normal.
I would argue Norwood 2 is normal depending on the age. I was Norwood 2 at ~28 and I was fine with my hair. I have 5 friends and 1 is nw3 and the others are Norwood 2. I even saw a Facebook post of a friend I thought was going to be norwood 1 for life since his family had very little hair loss and even he had some recession to a Norwood 2.
All of us are over 30.

If I were to do a transplant it would be just for Norwood 1.5 because I think a Norwood 1 hairline would look very odd to people my age.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
/s
There are documented cases of suicide becuase of hairloss

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are documented cases of suicide becuase of hairloss
There are documented cases of suicide for pretty much every reason you can think of.
People killed themselves over most minute things, but are you saying vast majority of men kill themselves because of hair loss?

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know what it's like to learn that hairloss is cured. I once connected on this forum and read someone saying "RCH-01 ready to be released NOW". Then, I shut off my computer, walked I the shiny streets of my neigborhood acting just like before I didn't have hairloss. I felt like I could eat pussy again (disgusting sh*t though)

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are documented cases of suicide for pretty much every reason you can think of.
People killed themselves over most minute things, but are you saying vast majority of men kill themselves because of hair loss?
Man I never said that hairloss is the majority of suicide cases. I said that I would weep for those who have killed themselves because of hairloss, and I think there are more cases of it than we might know, because hairloss can change you from confident man who likes his life into miserable hermit

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I never said that hairloss is the majority of suicide cases. I said that I would weep for those who have killed themselves because of hairloss, and I think there are more cases of it than we might know, because hairloss can change you from confident man who likes his life into miserable hermit
Hair loss could be a factor in majority of suicides where one has hair loss, there is no denying that. It just might be the thing which pushes them over the edge, but its never the only reason, there is usually a bunch of other issues.

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I could wake up tomorrow and book an appointment or order a cure that got me back a full head of hair within days or weeks then it would be crazy....

The happiness I will feel would be off the charts. The confidence I would feel walking down the road with a full head of hair.

Seeing the look on people's faces, especially females that I know.

Everyday would be a happy day.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You will celebrate and all will be well in the world.

Then, in a few weeks, you will become used to your hair, it will be your new normal, and you will begin to focus on other problems. Your thick NW1 hair won't really matter because everyone will have great hair. You will revert to the way you were before you noticed balding. You will become one of those people who are unaware of hairloss - all of whom have stressors in life, and many of whom cannot get laid for a variety of other reasons.
Exactly. Also,since everyone will have hair,and there Will be no more balding men anymore,this trait will not be as valuable as before,and having hair would be insignificant.

As you mentioned above,having great hair,will no longer matter. Everyone will forget about it,and If you are ugly,below average looking,you will be perceived the same with a thick NW1 as you are now,balding with a NW6

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. Also,since everyone will have hair,and there Will be no more balding men anymore,this trait will not be as valuable as before,and having hair would be insignificant.

As you mentioned above,having great hair,will no longer matter. Everyone will forget about it,and If you are ugly,below average looking,you will be perceived the same with a thick NW1 as you are now,balding with a NW6
I disagree with this. Women will just move the goal post. If there was a cure for baldness and every man had hair it would be about hair density and color and style. Even if a man had a transplant with full dense packing it won't be the same as natural hair and you will still will be worse off than a guy who has naturally a Norwood 1.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree with this. Women will just move the goal post. If there was a cure for baldness and every man had hair it would be about hair density and color and style. Even if a man had a transplant with full dense packing it won't be the same as natural hair and you will still will be worse off than a guy who has naturally a Norwood 1.
Well,i think low density has always been undesirable. I have low density and It sucks

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Pacho by "cure" do you mean that it just maintain your current hair, or that it actually regrows back to a full head of hair?

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be worried about all the baldcels making a comeback to the dating scene after years of being sexually irrelevant

More competition

The army of bald guys who shaved it bro and hit the gym hard, worked on their career and style for many years. They are those bald guys with confidence, more confident than you, despite the hair loss.

Now they also have a full head of hair. The one single advantage you had over them - is gone.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny story - I once called a suicide hotline wile very drunk and vented about hair loss. Believe it or not the guy on the other end was receding and was like "I know your pain":eek:

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would argue Norwood 2 is normal depending on the age. I was Norwood 2 at ~28 and I was fine with my hair. I have 5 friends and 1 is nw3 and the others are Norwood 2. I even saw a Facebook post of a friend I thought was going to be norwood 1 for life since his family had very little hair loss and even he had some recession to a Norwood 2.
All of us are over 30.

If I were to do a transplant it would be just for Norwood 1.5 because I think a Norwood 1 hairline would look very odd to people my age.
Id say NW1-2.5 looks normal with good density.
But you have neurotics here which say NW2 is a death sentence, so I say NW1.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Id say NW1-2.5 looks normal with good density.
But you have neurotics here which say NW2 is a death sentence, so I say NW1.
NW1 is also unacceptable, you need to be a Norwood-10000 to have what can maybe be considered a full head of hair, like this:
1631998849165.png

At NW1 the framing of your face is so damaged that you might as well be NW7 there is no difference!!!1!!111!!