how would you react to the message that hairloss is cured?

BurningCoals

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Pacho by "cure" do you mean that it just maintain your current hair, or that it actually regrows back to a full head of hair?

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be worried about all the baldcels making a comeback to the dating scene after years of being sexually irrelevant

More competition

The army of bald guys who shaved it bro and hit the gym hard, worked on their career and style for many years. They are those bald guys with confidence, more confident than you, despite the hair loss.

Now they also have a full head of hair. The one single advantage you had over them - is gone.

Isaac Newton

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I never said that hairloss is the majority of suicide cases. I said that I would weep for those who have killed themselves because of hairloss, and I think there are more cases of it than we might know, because hairloss can change you from confident man who likes his life into miserable hermit
Funny story - I once called a suicide hotline wile very drunk and vented about hair loss. Believe it or not the guy on the other end was receding and was like "I know your pain":eek:

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would argue Norwood 2 is normal depending on the age. I was Norwood 2 at ~28 and I was fine with my hair. I have 5 friends and 1 is nw3 and the others are Norwood 2. I even saw a Facebook post of a friend I thought was going to be norwood 1 for life since his family had very little hair loss and even he had some recession to a Norwood 2.
All of us are over 30.

If I were to do a transplant it would be just for Norwood 1.5 because I think a Norwood 1 hairline would look very odd to people my age.
Id say NW1-2.5 looks normal with good density.
But you have neurotics here which say NW2 is a death sentence, so I say NW1.

BurningCoals

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Id say NW1-2.5 looks normal with good density.
But you have neurotics here which say NW2 is a death sentence, so I say NW1.
NW1 is also unacceptable, you need to be a Norwood-10000 to have what can maybe be considered a full head of hair, like this:
1631998849165.png

At NW1 the framing of your face is so damaged that you might as well be NW7 there is no difference!!!1!!111!!

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Pacho by "cure" do you mean that it just maintain your current hair, or that it actually regrows back to a full head of hair?
the first would be already amazing for me but lets pretend we can multiply/clone unlimited number of dht resistant hairgrafts for 0,2 usd per piece

BurningCoals

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the first would be already amazing for me but lets pretend we can multiply/clone unlimited number of dht resistant hairgrafts for 0,2 usd per piece
Ah ok. I could live with just maintenance, but I'd prefer to get my Peter Venkman hairline and my diffuse rat's nest forelock fixed up too lol.