how would you react to the message that hairloss is cured?

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lets pretend for a second it will happen during out lifetime

how would you react to message in that very moment?

would you cry? scream out of joy? how much weight would drop down your chest?

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would believe there is a god.

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
kurtangle-crying.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

just imagine, the relief.suffering, everything has ended. you wake up next day and it wasnt just a dream even though it feels like it.

then you log in at hairlosstalk.com and everybody is there, crying and cheering pure joy.

b44be16aec84694462413103a72cf7ae.gif

you type your last words on this forum:

"we made it"

you log out. you take a deep breath. the sun is shining and a big smile is on your face. life is good.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would wait for clinics add it to their standard practice. I'm pretty sure the next big thing is regenerative healing which would give larger donor supplies and less scarring.

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It will be too late for us severely balding and bald men. The cure for baldness will only prevent DHT attacking the hairfolicles. Our hairfolicles are already severely damaged or dead. We would become even weirder freaks then we already are. Since the next generations will have less and less balding men. I would rope. I refuse to be a walking freak who gets hairmogged on every occasion. That would be just too much for me boyos. Its ovER for us.
that would be actually hillarious, those who kept their hair with finasteride would rejoice while those who choosed their dick over their hair would end up roping

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You will celebrate and all will be well in the world.

Then, in a few weeks, you will become used to your hair, it will be your new normal, and you will begin to focus on other problems. Your thick NW1 hair won't really matter because everyone will have great hair. You will revert to the way you were before you noticed balding. You will become one of those people who are unaware of hairloss - all of whom have stressors in life, and many of whom cannot get laid for a variety of other reasons.

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You will celebrate and all will be well in the world.

Then, in a few weeks, you will become used to your hair, it will be your new normal, and you will begin to focus on other problems. Your thick NW1 hair won't really matter because everyone will have great hair. You will revert to the way you were before you noticed balding. You will become one of those people who are unaware of hairloss - all of whom have stressors in life, and many of whom cannot get laid for a variety of other reasons.
reminds me on the studies they did on lottery winners. according to those studies lottery winner reach their baseline happiness level that they had before the lottery win very quickly again (we can see this with negative happenings such as getting paralyzed too by the way, they reach the same life satisfaction compared to when they could walk quite quickly).

i see that with bald guys too. guys who have a joyful and happy personality reached that quit quickly after shaving while highly neurotic and miserable guys wont move on and keep posting on hairloss forums for example.

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesnt make a difference. If you have a small dick its ovER for you. If you have a non working one its Hiroshima Nagasaki for you No woman wants to be with a man that cannot get his dick hard. We cannot win this game buddy boyo.
small dick and bald? you are a real trooper, i dont know how you able to cope…hang in there

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
i wonder how many guys would start injecting testosterone etc once hairloss is off the table
Still just a niche because it looks ugly and has other bad side effects tbh

If injecting steroids was such a good thing and had no bad side effects besides hair loss then every guy who went bald would be doing it

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lord Hamudi the saint of blackpill has blessed us with his presence.

Can't believe I played a random part. Dude is in the pool alone with his camera, only little girls and elders behind him and he's screaming about "IT'S OVER".

Fascinating..