How Uneven Is Your Loss, Thinning And Recession?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see lots of women with traction alopecia in the nape area. This is especially true in the summer.

As far as androgen related baldness, I do see it in women over their forties, but not very much.

You would think after tying your hair in a pony tail for years, you would figure it out in a way
not to tie it that tight.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get it, I havent seen a bald woman once, if it's not from a disease. Don't know why a chick would be thinking about losing hair since females dont. At least not until 60+ and even then it's just some diffusal thinning and it stops.
You... are retarded

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Retrograde alopecia is the worst sh*t ever i think i have it too.My good side was always the left one but now she is like 3 cm more receded than my right unlucky... Georgie what do u use for your hair minoxidil biotin???
I use a lot of stuff that doesn’t work

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually have a female friend who is losing her hair. I caught up with her the other day and there is a big baldish patch towards the mid front of her hair. Whenever I see it in women it usually seems to be diffuse hair loss rather than recession. Although maybe I just havent been looking for recession. For some reason I seem to notice it much more often in Asian women. Are Asian women more affected? My friend is also Asian as it so happens.
Asians tend to have less dense hair naturally. You’ll notice that Asian women with normal hair have wider parts that Caucasian women. So when hairloss happens it’s just more obvious.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see lots of women with traction alopecia in the nape area. This is especially true in the summer.

As far as androgen related baldness, I do see it in women over their forties, but not very much.

You would think after tying your hair in a pony tail for years, you would figure it out in a way
not to tie it that tight.
Mostly black women and because they braid it. I don’t tie my hair tight and never have.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have heard theories about less neurovascular activity on the left side leading to less blood supply but that’s all speculation. For me my left temple has always been way way worse. Everything on that side is worse.

I read a few things on this as well. For what it’s worth even with a decent hairline and mostly diffuse thinning my left temple and rear vertex have thinning faster than anywhere else. I still have a ‘full head’ but density on the left and left center is far worse that the right or even center crown.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You... are retarded

Have some respect and stop with the insults. I just stated my opinion, if you don't agree with it you can either come at me with facts or dont quote me at all. There is no need to be rude.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My right temple started off worse now its my left temple that's worse. Weird..

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have some respect and stop with the insults. I just stated my opinion, if you don't agree with it you can either come at me with facts or dont quote me at all. There is no need to be rude.
Don’t make stupid comments and you want get treated like you’re stupid

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You said something really ignorant as if it was fact. Georgie struggles with rapid hair loss.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After all this studying about hairloss i have to say i notice that a considerable amount of women in their 20s-30s seem to have some diffuse thinning in the middle , but it just doesnt seem to progress until they reach their 50s
weird thing is that my hairloss pattern is the same, as a man , with the middle thinning and my hairline being intact

Last edited:

Fleece Johnson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Asians tend to have less dense hair naturally. You’ll notice that Asian women with normal hair have wider parts that Caucasian women. So when hairloss happens it’s just more obvious.

Its okay Georgie. Caucasian women are still the hottest even if they go bald

Christian-Bale-Kiss.gif

Articom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it looks good. But thats coming from someone with moderate NW3 hairloss.

HairlineOfGod

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you right-handed or left-handed? My recession is stronger on the right side, and I'm right handed. I wonder if there's a link -- let's build a sample :)

I wanted to reply, because I'm left handed and my left side is more receded than my right. Fortunetly I caught my hairloss early so my right side has thick like i was 16 but my left has still a bit of thinning.
But before Finasteride is think, my left was like a norwood 2.5 and my right was more diffuse, still norwood 1 but with diffuse loss.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
After all this studying about hairloss i have to say i notice that a considerable amount of women in their 20s-30s seem to have some diffuse thinning in the middle , but it just doesnt seem to progress until they reach their 50s
weird thing is that my hairloss pattern is the same as a man , with the middle thinning and my hairline being intact
So you’re a woman or a man?