How to support a partner with hair loss?

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
I get the feeling the problem lies within, rather than on top of Taug's head. I feel for the guy. He clearly has some kind of body dismorphic disorder, because he is far from ugly. Taug - you would have no problem getting a girlfriend if you gave yourself a chance.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
wow taug....for real is that your hair presently? if it is it looks fine!!!!

and your def not ugly....get that out of your head....no where near ugly.

G

s.a.f said:
http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bild001it3.jpg

Now tell me as a woman do you think this guy is either ugly or has hairloss? :roll:

(sorry about this Taug) :wink:

that's a very flattering view of the hair because it's taken with the head tilted back and with the light behind him. if taug's hair reallylooked like that he wouldn't be obsessing.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
s.a.f said:
http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bild001it3.jpg

Now tell me as a woman do you think this guy is either ugly or has hairloss? :roll:

that's a very flattering view of the hair because it's taken with the head tilted back and with the light behind him. if taug's hair reallylooked like that he wouldn't be obsessing.

yah...well thats how a lot of our pics are too....you have shown any over head wet slicked back pics...have you?

G

hair today gone tomorrow said:
JayMan said:
[quote="s.a.f":c59f3]http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bild001it3.jpg

yah...well thats how a lot of our pics are too....you have shown any over head wet slicked back pics...have you?[/quote:c59f3]

its a little bit different than having the light directly behind your head and tilting your head back like that to conceal diffuse thinning if it exists.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
JayMan said:
[quote="s.a.f":1ea98]http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bild001it3.jpg

yah...well thats how a lot of our pics are too....you have shown any over head wet slicked back pics...have you?

its a little bit different than having the light directly behind your head and tilting your head back like that to conceal diffuse thinning if it exists.[/quote:1ea98]

the pic of your hairline is just like that ....with our head tilted back..

YOu have a cam...so why dont you post an over head shot of your head with your hair spiked and wet....with flash...lets see whats really goin on.

G

JayMan said:
hair today gone tomorrow":953c2][quote=JayMan][quote="s.a.f":953c2]http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bild001it3.jpg Now tell me as a woman do you think this guy is either ugly or has hairloss? :roll: (sorry about this Taug) :wink:[/quote] that's a very flattering view of the hair because it's taken with the head tilted back and with the light behind him. if taug's hair reallylooked like that he wouldn't be obsessing.[/quote] yah...well thats how a lot of our pics are too....you have shown any over head wet slicked back pics...have you?[/quote] its a little bit different than having the light directly behind your head and tilting your head back like that to conceal diffuse thinning if it exists.[/quote:953c2] the pic of your hairline is just like that ....with our head tilted back.. YOu have a cam...so why dont you post an over head shot of your head with your hair spiked and wet....with flash...lets see whats really goin on.[/quote:953c2] i also took some straight on though with the flash pointed right at. taug hasnt done that: [url="http://img120.imageshack.us/my.php?image=march9001rr7.jpg said:
http://img120.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 001rr7.jpg[/url]

and again, htgt, where are YOUR pics? i asked you before because you have no tell your story thread. where are they? i know you have a camera. you brag about your almost perfect hair so i would like to see some pictures of it.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
JayMan said:
hair today gone tomorrow":c7ff6][quote=JayMan][quote="s.a.f":c7ff6]http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bild001it3.jpg Now tell me as a woman do you think this guy is either ugly or has hairloss? :roll: (sorry about this Taug) :wink:[/quote] that's a very flattering view of the hair because it's taken with the head tilted back and with the light behind him. if taug's hair reallylooked like that he wouldn't be obsessing.[/quote] yah...well thats how a lot of our pics are too....you have shown any over head wet slicked back pics...have you?[/quote] its a little bit different than having the light directly behind your head and tilting your head back like that to conceal diffuse thinning if it exists.[/quote] the pic of your hairline is just like that ....with our head tilted back.. YOu have a cam...so why dont you post an over head shot of your head with your hair spiked and wet....with flash...lets see whats really goin on.[/quote:c7ff6] i also took some straight on though with the flash pointed right at. taug hasnt done that: [url="http://img120.imageshack.us/my.php?image=march9001rr7.jpg said:

and again, htgt, where are YOUR pics? i asked you before because you have no tell your story thread. where are they? i know you have a camera. you brag about your almost perfect hair so i would like to see some pictures of it.[/quote:c7ff6]

Ive seen that pic....why dont you put one up like the one i described...ive been asking for it for like 2 months now....

G

JayMan said:
hair today gone tomorrow":b8751][quote=JayMan][quote="hair today gone tomorrow":b8751][quote=JayMan][quote="s.a.f":b8751]http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bild001it3.jpg Now tell me as a woman do you think this guy is either ugly or has hairloss? :roll: (sorry about this Taug) :wink:[/quote] that's a very flattering view of the hair because it's taken with the head tilted back and with the light behind him. if taug's hair reallylooked like that he wouldn't be obsessing.[/quote] yah...well thats how a lot of our pics are too....you have shown any over head wet slicked back pics...have you?[/quote] its a little bit different than having the light directly behind your head and tilting your head back like that to conceal diffuse thinning if it exists.[/quote] the pic of your hairline is just like that ....with our head tilted back.. YOu have a cam...so why dont you post an over head shot of your head with your hair spiked and wet....with flash...lets see whats really goin on.[/quote:b8751] i also took some straight on though with the flash pointed right at. taug hasnt done that: [url="http://img120.imageshack.us/my.php?image=march9001rr7.jpg said:

and again, htgt, where are YOUR pics? i asked you before because you have no tell your story thread. where are they? i know you have a camera. you brag about your almost perfect hair so i would like to see some pictures of it.[/quote:b8751]

Ive seen that pic....why dont you put one up like the one i described...ive been asking for it for like 2 months now....[/quote:b8751]

well i figured that i'd like to see one pic of yours before i go to the little trouble of taking any more of me. why aren't you posting any of yours

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
JayMan said:
hair today gone tomorrow":f5196][quote=JayMan][quote="hair today gone tomorrow":f5196][quote=JayMan][quote="s.a.f":f5196]http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bild001it3.jpg Now tell me as a woman do you think this guy is either ugly or has hairloss? :roll: (sorry about this Taug) :wink:[/quote] that's a very flattering view of the hair because it's taken with the head tilted back and with the light behind him. if taug's hair reallylooked like that he wouldn't be obsessing.[/quote] yah...well thats how a lot of our pics are too....you have shown any over head wet slicked back pics...have you?[/quote] its a little bit different than having the light directly behind your head and tilting your head back like that to conceal diffuse thinning if it exists.[/quote] the pic of your hairline is just like that ....with our head tilted back.. YOu have a cam...so why dont you post an over head shot of your head with your hair spiked and wet....with flash...lets see whats really goin on.[/quote] i also took some straight on though with the flash pointed right at. taug hasnt done that: [url="http://img120.imageshack.us/my.php?image=march9001rr7.jpg said:

and again, htgt, where are YOUR pics? i asked you before because you have no tell your story thread. where are they? i know you have a camera. you brag about your almost perfect hair so i would like to see some pictures of it.[/quote:f5196]

Ive seen that pic....why dont you put one up like the one i described...ive been asking for it for like 2 months now....[/quote:f5196]

well i figured that i'd like to see one pic of yours before i go to the little trouble of taking any more of me. why aren't you posting any of yours[/quote:f5196]

I dont own a camera...I tried with my cell phone but the quality is terrible....Plus im not claiming great results with dutasteride like you are....I said Ive pretty much just maintained on finasteride for the past year or so....

I know your hair looks like ***....if its spiked wet and under a bright light....you dont want to admit it....you like everyone on this board telling you how great your hair looks...makes you feel good about yourself...so you can stay hiding if you want.

G

I know your hair looks like ***....if its spiked wet and under a bright light....you dont want to admit it....you like everyone on this board telling you how great your hair looks...makes you feel good about yourself...so you can stay hiding if you want.

ill make you a deal, since you're so cocky, big boy. you've called me out so i will take a pic like this BY the weekend, guaranteed. but if i put the pic up, with hair spiked, bright light, wet hair, etc. and i still get compliments, then you have to voluntarily ban yourself from the board and never come back, under any name. Deal?

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:

ill make you a deal, since you're so cocky. you've called me out so i will take a pic like this BY the weekend, guaranteed. but if i put the pic up, with hair spiked, bright light, wet hair, etc. and i still get compliments, then you have to voluntarily ban yourself from the board and never come back, under any name. Deal?

Im not banning myself...Imma come here everyday...you want me banned have one of the mods do it.

G

JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":ac72f]

ill make you a deal, since you're so cocky. you've called me out so i will take a pic like this BY the weekend, guaranteed. but if i put the pic up, with hair spiked, bright light, wet hair, etc. and i still get compliments, then you have to voluntarily ban yourself from the board and never come back, under any name. Deal?

Im not banning myself...Imma come here everyday...you want me banned have one of the mods do it.[/quote:ac72f]

well you said you know my hair looks like ***. if you really knew that you'd have no problem accepting the deal. face it, you know there's a good chance that my hair looks fine under your conditions and you just like talking sh*t. sorry biggest boy, game over.

but the deal is still available any time you want to take it.

p.s.- everyone who reads this thread now knows what a pussy you are

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":bffcd]

Im not banning myself...Imma come here everyday...you want me banned have one of the mods do it.

well you said you know my hair looks like ***. if you really knew that you'd have no problem accepting the deal. face it, you know there's a good chance that my hair looks fine under your conditions and you just like talking $#iT. sorry biggest boy, game over.

p.s.- everyone who reads this thread now knows what a p**** you are[/quote:bffcd]

There is a good chance it looks fine...I still think you have a decent head of hair...

What my problem is...you are ripping taug for the type of pic he posted

Well, why dont you look at yourself first...you are OBVIOUSLY not posting pics sshowing your hair in its WORST condition.

G

JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":40818]
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":40818]

well you said you know my hair looks like ***. if you really knew that you'd have no problem accepting the deal. face it, you know there's a good chance that my hair looks fine under your conditions and you just like talking $#iT. sorry biggest boy, game over.

p.s.- everyone who reads this thread now knows what a p**** you are[/quote:40818]

There is a good chance it looks fine...I still think you have a decent head of hair...

Well, why dont you look at yourself first...you are OBVIOUSLY not posting pics sshowing your hair in its WORST condition.[/quote:40818]

whatever kid. i just gave you an opportunity to see my hair after you talked sh*t about how you know it looks like ***. now are you trying to eat your words? pull your foot out of your mouth. if you can't see that taug's pic is different from mine(his has no flash, his has the light behind his hair rather than shining on it, his head is tilted back), then you have issues.

and this kind of argument is stupid in general. i'd be happy to see a pic of taug's hair DRY from the top, combed back, like the other ones he has shown in the past and i have shown as well, flash or no flash, good lighting is prob necessary though.

first off, i don't spike my hair or wear it wet either, so what people see whe they see me is a full head of hair. i'm not concealing baldness by not spiking my hair up or wearing it wet. i do comb it back sometimes but just because i refuse to gel/wet it doesn't mean i'm concealing anything. i almost always expose my hairline.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":e7389]
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":e7389]

p.s.- everyone who reads this thread now knows what a p**** you are

Well, why dont you look at yourself first...you are OBVIOUSLY not posting pics sshowing your hair in its WORST condition.[/quote:e7389]

whatever kid. i just gave you an opportunity to see my hair after you talked $#iT about how you know it looks like ***. now are you trying to eat your words? pull your foot out of your mouth. if you can't see that taug's pic is different from mine(his has no flash, his has the light behind his hair rather than shining on it, his head is tilted back), then you have issues.

and this kind of argument is stupid in general. i'd be happy to see a pic of taug's hair DRY from the top, combed back, like the other ones he has shown in the past and i have shown as well, flash or no flash, good lighting is prob necessary though.

first off, i don't spike my hair or wear it wet either, so what people see whe they see me is a full head of hair. i'm not concealing baldness by not spiking my hair up or wearing it wet. i do comb it back sometimes but just because i refuse to gel/wet it doesn't mean i'm concealing anything. i almost always expose my hairline.[/quote:e7389]

i never said you were bald...but i believe your hair loss is greater than what a lot of people here believe...

I remember you had one pic that you sent dr. armani with your hair spiked...in order to PROPERLY compare post dutasteride pics you should post a pic similar to that.

In order to properly see the hair loss we should all be showing pics of our hair in its worst conditions which usually means wet under an light and spike or slicked back....regardless of how you wear it in public (we are not hear to rate our hair styles)

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hahaha

s.a.f

Reaction score
F**king hell :roll:
Way to hijack a thread.

If you look at Taugs post on the Tell your story section he shows his hair at its worst, a gelled overhead pic with a flash.

G

s.a.f said:
If you look at Taugs post on the Tell your story section he shows his hair at its worst, a gelled overhead pic with a flash.

i know. and it makes it look a lot worse than the pic posted of him on the previous page with it taken from the front, with the light behind him.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yes but I did'nt post that pic to show his hair. I posted it to show people on here that he's just an normal looking guy and not bald or ugly like he claims to be.

Thats why some of the posters who replied were shocked at what he actually looks like.