How To Slow Down Hairline Recession.

Equal Rights

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys see much of difference in these?
I think its working man. The loss seems to be negligible, but everybody loses hair at different rates and at different ages. Almost no way of telling how quick you "should" be balding. Keep taking finasteride, add microneedling and oral castor oil and show the results in another year.

Ok, I am very curious about this but don't know how exactly how to measure this up. People have 100,000 hairs, it is said that 100 per day is the norm, so losing 0.1% per day is natural. To see how well the treatment is working would it make sense to apply this 0.1% to the approximate number of hairs you have left. Someone who is NW3 losing 100 hairs per day is relatively much more than someone with NW0 losing the same amount. If the treatments are working well would that mean that that number should be much less? Dont know how many hairs a NW3 has but naturally, they should only be losing 0.1% of them right?

Simon Spaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using a couple of simple methods that have stopped my hair loss since my hair transplant.
Every case is a different case and I am not here to advertise any specific methods, brands or doctors, I think all comes down to common sense but if you would like to have a look, here is my blog where I describe my experiences along the past 3 years with photos.
https://afuexperience.blogspot.com

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
male pattern baldness is cause by DHT . If you don't have dht , will dutasteride you will have lower dht than a child, you will not have hair loss. If you have it , you are fucked, simple shave it .