How To Get A Body Like This? In Particular The Chest

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairblues, c'mon

I consider myself to be "naturally skinny," and I've never used PED's

(Tattoos covered to protect my identity)

As you can see I'm not ginormous but I have a decent amount of muscle mass

People need to stop with the "you need roids to attain a muscular physique" mantra

Yeah this is exactly not what I want to look like

I mean good for you kj to get that way especially after starting out skinny. But I've no interest in this much mass.

I do want muscle but not that much.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are naturally skinny--that look is all you will get naturally by lifting challenging to heavy weights.

uhhh no

anyone can get bigger than that

a naturally skinny guy can get this physique by going to the gym 2-3 times a week for a few months

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
but the dudes in the pictures OP is posting are basically just low body fat...look like they maybe do bodyweight exercises at the most to attain those physiques, which is fine, but lifting weights can take you further than that even when natty as long as your natural test levels haven't started going to sh*t

OP should just do P90X or insanity....will likely give him the results he's looking for

Yeah I have seen that p90x thing a couple times I think on late night shopping channels lol.

I know which type of workouts these footballers have. I just wish they would give more specific info about it.

How many days a week they lift weights, how long, how many sets, how heavy etc.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I have seen that p90x thing a couple times I think on late night shopping channels lol.

I know which type of workouts these footballers have. I just wish they would give more specific info about it.

How many days a week they lift weights, how long, how many sets, how heavy etc.

google any basic core workout and do it a few times a week
don't eat like sh*t
???
profit

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
google any basic core workout and do it a few times a week
don't eat like sh*t
???
profit

Yeah I see they do lots of core work.

For the weights though how often you think they lift? Couple times a week?

My plan was to workout twice a week and mostly compound exercises. So one day bench press, shoulder press, bicep curls, push ups. The other day I would do squats, lunges, pull ups, pull downs, t bar row.

And with some core workouts like planks and such on both days too. So maybe like an hours workout on each day.

would this be enough to see results

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
You've just shown 3 completely different physiques. Which one is it?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. Yes they are slightly different. Mainly the top three. Slim but athletic. That's beckham and Ronaldo. Both footballers for those who don't know

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Soo dench what do you think of my workout plan. Is this enough to get me looking like this.

SonfofOdin

Reaction score
Here is your workout:

5 Sets Chin ups 6-10 reps
5 Sets Push ups 6-10 reps
3 Sets Bulgarian Split Squat
4 Sets Crunches
30 min cardio

You can do this workout 2-3 times a week. Also, you don't need a gym for this workout. This will easily get you to the top two physiques in your post above. However the last guy you posted you may have to move on to some real weights, or do some modifications to this bodyweight routine. Modifications would include backpack push ups(add some books to your bag), add a jump to your bulgarian split squat, hold a plate or a heavy book as you do your crunch. Chin ups, go for a wider grip, and hands overhand, instead of underhand.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its necessary to start slow. If you go to hard in the beginning you will fall out of it after a few months. Your psyche and physique needs to get used to it.
Do some minimal workout for three months. It should be laughably easy. Once its part of you week/day start to push a bit harder.

Most difficult is to get used to the habit and stick with it. Scaling up later is usually not the problem.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy f*** I would kill to have a body like that. Lucky bastard. :cool:

Not luck buddy

Years of consistency and dedication

Keep in mind I'm a manlet too

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is your workout:

5 Sets Chin ups 6-10 reps
5 Sets Push ups 6-10 reps
3 Sets Bulgarian Split Squat
4 Sets Crunches
30 min cardio

You can do this workout 2-3 times a week. Also, you don't need a gym for this workout. This will easily get you to the top two physiques in your post above. However the last guy you posted you may have to move on to some real weights, or do some modifications to this bodyweight routine. Modifications would include backpack push ups(add some books to your bag), add a jump to your bulgarian split squat, hold a plate or a heavy book as you do your crunch. Chin ups, go for a wider grip, and hands overhand, instead of underhand.

Hi thanks

The last guy is the same guy in the first and third pictures. But here he is retired from football. He retired a couple years ago. So his workout now is probably different. The other two pictures are when he was still playing.

Regarding push ups I had planned to build up to doing 3 sets of 25. What would be the difference in this and doing 5 sets of 10 like you suggested?

Cheers!

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its necessary to start slow. If you go to hard in the beginning you will fall out of it after a few months. Your psyche and physique needs to get used to it.
Do some minimal workout for three months. It should be laughably easy. Once its part of you week/day start to push a bit harder.

Most difficult is to get used to the habit and stick with it. Scaling up later is usually not the problem.

Yes this has always been my problem. To stick with it. You are right I need to take it easy for a while just so I keep doing it. And gradually build up.

I've always given up in the past after 2/3 months after doing too much.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're a manlet I'm a living corpse.

Lol Dante your so harsh on yourself man. You can't go through your whole like this.

Like joe rogan once said on his podcast, you have been born in Ethiopia with no legs!!

Just work with what u got man. Hit the gym, wear nice clothes. Hair transplant. I dunno why u take finasteride when u have zero libido on it. That really living like a corpse. f*** that