My Regimen
Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wassup b****s!

To all you guys out who know your stuff about weight lifting etc what type of workout routine would I need to achieve something like this.

Starting point would just be kinda skinny. No real muscle.

This is the kind of look I like. Slim and athletic. I'm not interested in adding to much weight.

And in particular the chest here is what I like. How square and lean it is. It is not bulky but well defined. How is this achieved?

Thanks!!

Mister_you

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wassup b****s!

To all you guys out who know your stuff about weight lifting etc what type of workout routine would I need to achieve something like this.

Starting point would just be kinda skinny. No real muscle.

This is the kind of look I like. Slim and athletic. I'm not interested in adding to much weight.

And in particular the chest here is what I like. How square and lean it is. It is not bulky but well defined. How is this achieved?

Thanks!!

Bodyweight exercises and lifting weights that are not too heavy and not too light to tone muscle, also cardio

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cheers mister

But does anyone have any specific workouts for me?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks like the pics some dude I know posted on facebook after doing P90X. Maybe you should give that a try

basically just low body fat % with a teenie bit of muscle mass

the bieber body

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
this looks like the body of a petite 14 year old girl. I have an idea - stop being a little b**ch and go hang some drywall or something. :p

buck always manages to bring a smile to my face :D

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
God you guys are mean lol.

If you are naturally skinny--that look is all you will get naturally by lifting challenging to heavy weights.

It's not easy to get bulky if you are skinny so you probably would not be able to get bigger than this anyway.

Eat lean protein after workouts...Eat a lot of lean foods and good fats.

You have to break down the muscle when lifting and then feed it for it to grow...feed it lean so it goes straight to the muscle and not fat stores...and try to eat 30-60 minute after a workout. And get a lot of sleep and rest days. Don't do cardio.

Honestly you should just hire a good trainer for 4 or 5 weeks who has a similar look as you like..Let them get you on a program that you can do on your own for a few months.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

If you are naturally skinny--that look is all you will get naturally by lifting challenging to heavy weights.

It's not easy to get bulky if you are skinny so you probably would not be able to get bigger than this anyway.

Eat lean protein after workouts...Eat a lot of lean foods and good fats.

You have to break down the muscle when lifting and then feed it for it to grow...feed it lean so it goes straight to the muscle and not fat stores...and try to eat 30-60 minute after a workout. And get a lot of sleep and rest days. Don't do cardio.

Honestly you should just hire a good trainer for 4 or 5 weeks who has a similar look as you like..Let them get you on a program that you can do on your own for a few months.

I am just saying... if he wants to look like a little, girly b**ch, he could get that physique by simply putting on his makeup, baking cookies and playing with his beanie baby collection. :p

EDIT - I AM JOKING hair blues!!!!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am just saying... if he wants to look like a little, girly b**ch, he could get that physique by simply putting on his makeup, baking cookies and playing with his beanie baby collection. :p

EDIT - I AM JOKING hair blues!!!!

More straight men should get into baking. A lot cook but few bake.
It smells fantastic.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I expected these kind of replies.

The look I am going for is of a professional football player. Or for you Yankees soccer. Justin Bieber is not what I had in mind.

I have no interest in getting too big. I need my athleticism too. I play too many sports to bulk up too big.

Check this video out.

French national team. This is kind of thing I'm talking about. Those guys are fit as f***. Athletic. You Americans all seem to think every guy should look like Schwarzenegger in his prime. Otherwise he's 'natty', or 'little girly b**ch' as buckthorn so eloquently put it.

My questions to those who actually know what their talking about is what kind of regime is needed for this type of fitness?

As in how many days per week to workout, do you spilt the exercises up? How sets, reps etc. I can't this info on the net. Or not very specific info anyway

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
'little girly b**ch' as buckthorn so eloquently put it.

y

I was just playing around bud... the bruce lee kinda body is what you're describing and I respect the f*** out of that more than any meat head gym body. :) I was just poking fun at the pic you posted, because that guy looks a little weak. ;)

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hairblues, c'mon

I consider myself to be "naturally skinny," and I've never used PED's

View attachment 45224
(Tattoos covered to protect my identity)

As you can see I'm not ginormous but I have a decent amount of muscle mass

People need to stop with the "you need roids to attain a muscular physique" mantra

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairblues, c'mon

I consider myself to be "naturally skinny," and I've never used PED's

View attachment 45224
(Tattoos covered to protect my identity)

As you can see I'm not ginormous but I have a decent amount of muscle mass

People need to stop with the "you need roads to attain a muscular physique" mantra

Thats not bulky..so you are proving my point--You look great though i am not dissing its a compliment.

My point was the guy was afraid of bulking up.

You have muscles but you are lean.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I expected these kind of replies.

The look I am going for is of a professional football player. Or for you Yankees soccer. Justin Bieber is not what I had in mind.

I have no interest in getting too big. I need my athleticism too. I play too many sports to bulk up too big.

Check this video out.

French national team. This is kind of thing I'm talking about. Those guys are fit as f***. Athletic. You Americans all seem to think every guy should look like Schwarzenegger in his prime. Otherwise he's 'natty', or 'little girly b**ch' as buckthorn so eloquently put it.

My questions to those who actually know what their talking about is what kind of regime is needed for this type of fitness?

As in how many days per week to workout, do you spilt the exercises up? How sets, reps etc. I can't this info on the net. Or not very specific info anyway

Uhm I gave you good advice for NOT getting bulky.

Silly me for taking time to respond honestly.

Good luck

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats not bulky..so you are proving my point--You look great though i am not dissing its a compliment.

My point was the guy was afraid of bulking up.

You have muscles but you are lean.

but the dudes in the pictures OP is posting are basically just low body fat...look like they maybe do bodyweight exercises at the most to attain those physiques, which is fine, but lifting weights can take you further than that even when natty as long as your natural test levels haven't started going to sh*t

OP should just do P90X or insanity....will likely give him the results he's looking for