How To Cure Baldness By Altering Hormones While Retaining Masculinity

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think I emphasized this enough. Taking anything that lowers testosterone will cause gyno. Taking anything that raises estrogen will cause gyno. You will get bad gyno on this regimen and it will look like sh*t. You will have to risk relying on taking letro and ralox to reduce it. Your chest will never be the same after this regimen. This is only for the most desperate men out there.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think I emphasized this enough. Taking anything that lowers testosterone will cause gyno. Taking anything that raises estrogen will cause gyno. You will get bad gyno on this regimen and it will look like sh*t. You will have to risk relying on taking letro and ralox to reduce it. Your chest will never be the same after this regimen. This is only for the most desperate men out there.

How long does it take for ralox to reduce gyno for you usually? i don't mind mild to moderate gyno, just not severe gyno.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long does it take for ralox to reduce gyno for you usually? i don't mind mild to moderate gyno, just not severe gyno.

6 weeks. Hell a lot of people would probably consider my current level of gyno severe. Its not possible to take this stuff without getting bad gyno. I wouldn't recommend this to most guys. Maybe 1 out of a thousand would be willing to put up with the gyno for hair.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly your probably wasting your time. Bicalutamide will raise estrogen and give you gyno as well. If you cant take any gyno than just quit now. Really this whole thread is a waste of time. Almost every normal guy is going to quit at the first sign of gyno and I don't blame them. There's a reason most guys who stick with this type of regimen were trannies from the start.

well said, if it wasn't for the high risk of developing gyno I would cycle on/off estrogens quite frequently.. it's a shame really.. the stuff that really works gives us (men) boobies

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
6 weeks. Hell a lot of people would probably consider my current level of gyno severe. Its not possible to take this stuff without getting bad gyno. I wouldn't recommend this to most guys. Maybe 1 out of a thousand would be willing to put up with the gyno for hair.

gyno surger is cheaper than a hair transplant lol

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly your probably wasting your time. Bicalutamide will raise estrogen and give you gyno as well. If you cant take any gyno than just quit now. Really this whole thread is a waste of time. Almost every normal guy is going to quit at the first sign of gyno and I don't blame them. There's a reason most guys who stick with this type of regimen were trannies from the start.
I dis-agree. I knew it all along that spironolactone would give me gyno. I am combating it with tamoxifene. I can even consider gyno surgery in the near future. I want to replace spironolactone with bica because spironolactone gave me insomnia and brain fog. From you, I just wanted to know that shall I take break for more than a month?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dis-agree. I knew it all along that spironolactone would give me gyno. I am combating it with tamoxifene. I can even consider gyno surgery in the near future. I want to replace spironolactone with bica because spironolactone gave me insomnia and brain fog. From you, I just wanted to know that shall I take break for more than a month?

It depends on how long it takes for your gyno to go away. It might take a few months.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
gyno surgery is quite risky, sometimes it can cause craters and make your chest look deformed if not done properly.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if they remove all the glands? Note that most surgeons don't remove all glands for some reason.
By the term removal of whole gland they don’t mean removal of entire gland, though both of the sentences have the the same meaning. My elder brother had gyno surgery for two times. Now he is planning for a third surgery.:D

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the term removal of whole gland they don’t mean removal of entire gland, though both of the sentences have the the same meaning. My elder brother had gyno surgery for two times. Now he is planning for a third surgery.:D
Huh.. that's sad - I thought once the entire gland was removed there was no coming back for gyno.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beware that Bica will cause AR upregulation + causes your overall T levels to double therefore your estrogen levels will also double or even more (because T is being blocked from Bica while Estrogen is free to attach itself to its receptors). This causes a problem if you ever wanted to quit Bica later on, as you might have to introduce CPA to combat the high levels of T just before quitting Bica. The only possibly permanent issue is the upregulated AR. How do you downregulate them ??

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beware that Bica will cause AR upregulation + causes your overall T levels to double therefore your estrogen levels will also double or even more (because T is being blocked from Bica while Estrogen is free to attach itself to its receptors). This causes a problem if you ever wanted to quit Bica later on, as you might have to introduce CPA to combat the high levels of T just before quitting Bica. The only possibly permanent issue is the upregulated AR. How do you downregulate them ??
No, Bica would not cause AR upregulation.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, Bica would not cause AR upregulation.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20058237/
I don't know if adult male mice's AR expressions are similar to male humans, but Bica caused overexpression of AR and induced sensitivity to even low androgens after prolonged Bica treatement. AR cells also mutated and became resistant to Bica. I am also thinking on starting Bica, but if it causes my ARs to become more hypersensitive than they already are to even low androgen levels, hyperandrogenicity will be detrimental to scalp hair. That's why i'm holding off to it now..

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if adult male mice's AR expressions are similar to male humans, but Bica caused overexpression of AR and induced sensitivity to even low androgens after prolonged Bica treatement. AR cells also mutated and became resistant to Bica. I am also thinking on starting Bica, but if it causes my ARs to become more hypersensitive than they already are to even low androgen levels, hyperandrogenicity will be detrimental to scalp hair. That's why i'm holding off to it now..
You have male pattern baldness, not the cancer. Don’t think about gene mutation.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bica has also been linked to AR mutation in castrate resistant prostate cancer. So don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that it can't do something similar in scalp receptors.