HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE HAVE OR HAD SOCIAL ANXIETY?

do you have or had social anxiety?

• Total voters

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
^What type of balding do you have?

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
and Felk. can you tell us rather you have male pattern baldness or hair receiding when your baldness first started?

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
can you guys describe your social anxieties a bit please, when is it you get socially anxious, for how many years. what is your social life/ weekends like? what/ how has social anxiety impaired you.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Usually when I'm making first impressions, my social anxiety manifested itself as a feeling of impending doom.

I think that no girl will want to marry me because of my baldness, so meeting women is futile, in some respects.

But then again, that's just my social anxiety.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
I think that no girl will want to marry me because of my baldness, so meeting women is futile, in some respects.

What's up with the reversal? You seemed to be doing great. Your statement is nonsense, but I know you know that!

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I should have said that, that was the way I felt BEFORE I my social anxiety went away.

These anti-anxiety meds really work on me, 100%.

No, I could really give two shits about what a girl thinks. They're stupid and materialistic, anyway.

lol, jk. But really, focusing on our hairloss really denies of us our ability to pursue what makes us happy.

I've learned that the hard way.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
I'm sorry, I should have said that, that was the way I felt BEFORE I my social anxiety went away.

These anti-anxiety meds really work on me, 100%.

No, I could really give two shits about what a girl thinks. They're stupid and materialistic, anyway.

lol, jk. But really, focusing on our hairloss really denies of us our ability to pursue what makes us happy.

I've learned that the hard way.

Cool runnin' my friend.

Love the avatar !!!

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
damn, i dont know why, but im 25 right now. only on rogaine (only used propecia about 10 years ago), i also have social anxiety but have like a girlfriend currently..and im really struggling in bed. I cant c*m! a few times only i did. it seems like i can c*m only after i pullout and then start rubbing myself as fast as i can, and i have to think something else in my mind, like tell myself this girl is a dirty sl*t or something like that. or else i cant c*m. it seems like something is blocked in my head or something. anybody else suffers this? what can i do? :cry:

Felk

Reaction score
ronaldkia said:
damn, i dont know why, but im 25 right now. only on rogaine (only used propecia about 10 years ago), i also have social anxiety but have like a girlfriend currently..and im really struggling in bed. I cant c*m! a few times only i did. it seems like i can c*m only after i pullout and then start rubbing myself as fast as i can, and i have to think something else in my mind, like tell myself this girl is a dirty sl*t or something like that. or else i cant c*m. it seems like something is blocked in my head or something. anybody else suffers this? what can i do? :cry:

Wow, this thread got off topic fast

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't think any guy that has suffered from male pattern baldness has gone without some degree of social anxiety. It happens any time an individual's perception of themself is deviated from what they percieve as the societal norm.

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
but actually most of them who answered yes to the question stated that the anxiety began before they started losing their hairs. If you read, a lot of them said they have anxiety disorders, panic attacks, etc...

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
ronaldkia said:

I think you're probably just gay; are you using nizoral by any chance?

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Ronaldkia,
it sounds like you got some serious anxiety issues. Why did you post this on the forum, too? That's too much info.

You should see a doctor for a proper diagnosis of anxiety.

You might want to see a doctor about your ejac. problems, too.

Or, you might just want to find a new girlfriend who is willing to partake in your kinky badmouthing.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Kia boy,

You're one strange lad. I have to agree with Aplunk1, you need to get some help. The day that "rubbing yourself as fast as [you] can" is preferred to a dive into a new honey hole is a sad one indeed. Perhaps this "like a girlfriend" is an imaginary friend?

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
ronaldkia said:
Serious advice here:

Do u masterbate a lot?
Judging from the fact the you have to rub yourself to get aroused, it seems like you just got so used to jacking off that when it comes to the real thing, you can't fully enjoy it as much. Try jacking off to p**rn less and having sex more often.... see if that works.

Damn, I hope this thread doesn't get TOO MUCH off topic :)

shh5455

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been diagnosed with mild SA. It doesn't have anything to do with male pattern baldness as I'm not that bad yet. It has to do with my childhood. I take Klonopin. I've tried some of the other meds, Paxil, Cymbalta, but they had bad sexual side effects. Just like that other guy described about not being able to c*m. That's not worth it!

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
wow, i think weve made a great discovery about ppl with male pattern baldness also had social anxieties.

Furthermorek, i have noticed that when I go to the malls/ cinemas/ whatever, I often see the balding person alone or with 1 other guy (reminiscent of me)...theyre normally quiet. You dont see the balding young guy in groups often, all outgoing and not afraid to talk loud in public. Infact ive also made the discovery that a lot of them seem to think a lot. Ive noticed several just looking down on the floor and just think sadly about something. they have the look of dejection.