HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE HAVE OR HAD SOCIAL ANXIETY?

do you have or had social anxiety?

• Total voters

Felk

Reaction score
ronaldkia said:
wow, i think weve made a great discovery about ppl with male pattern baldness also had social anxieties.

Furthermorek, i have noticed that when I go to the malls/ cinemas/ whatever, I often see the balding person alone or with 1 other guy (reminiscent of me)...theyre normally quiet. You dont see the balding young guy in groups often, all outgoing and not afraid to talk loud in public. Infact ive also made the discovery that a lot of them seem to think a lot. Ive noticed several just looking down on the floor and just think sadly about something. they have the look of dejection.

Ronaldkia, you need to familiriase yourself with the difference between cause and effect.

Also, you need to realise that objective knowledge of the causes of hair loss, (like all knowledge) is most likely not going to be obtained through your senses - namely biased observations.

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
I disagree with you Felk.

powersam

Reaction score
exactly what part of felks opinion do you disagree with and why? i for one agree wholeheartedly with his post.

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
with everything. No offense but he and a lot of other people live in ignorance. What he's saying is like people who say that mental stress does not cause physical illness.. untill doctors confirmed that 90 or so percent of the patients that go see them with a physical problem was due to stress.

Felk

Reaction score
ronaldkia said:
What he's saying is like people who say that mental stress does not cause physical illness...

No, actually im not. I didn't say anything of the sort. I said you should look into cause and effect.

I'm saying that just because you see two things that go together, who is to say what caused the other? You are observing things, and then hypothesing about which is the cause and which is the effect. You aren't talking scientifically, and with hair loss you need to.

I for one believe the mental factor is a huge one in governing our health. But this factor and it's effects need to be studied scientifically, in order to understand it better. Just observing members of society, and then hypothesising about why they are as they are, is about as far away from a controlled scientific experiment as you can get.

Anyway i would like it if you explained to me how im living in ignorance. Elaborate, please? :)