How many fingers is it from the top of your brow to your hairline?

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score
Slightly less than 2.5

Hate you. Pictures?

- - - Updated - - -

4.25 for me.

WP_20150624_012.jpgWP_20150610_002.jpg

Dazzel

Established Member
Reaction score
Zayn's is well small tbh, it's a juvenile hairline. The male juvenile hairline is basically what the female one is. Certain ethnicities retain a lower hairline, his forehead is small too. Mine is bang on 3 fingers. It's slightly more in the middle now as the forelock has thinned at the bottom. That's why it took me so long to notice recession I think. I was never particularly observant/preoccupied, but having the right forehead size ensured it took me longer to notice a change to my face. I had to lose A LOT around the corners for things to slightly change. Even my gf didn't pick it up. I always maintain though, there has not been a change in my actual life since going from Norwood 1 to Norwood 2.5. I will still correct it though because I dislike it and having restricted styling options.

Ha, those models are very good looking :) I hear you're a looker yourself, an asset on this forum generally, I hope you never leave :)

As I've said before, I don't think you need a transplant since you showed me a picture of a similar hairline. It's just your forehead is genetically high/big. Lowering the hairline WITHIN the forehead doesn't look natural at times. My hairline began at the top of my forehead, where it meets the scalp, that's how it should be. It's just that it happened to be a well proportioned size. Forehead reduction is a different ball game.
No it's not, Zyans hairline has receded at the temples, I know this because in the music video of "story of my life" it shows a him as a child with a more rounded hairline and now it is more squared, so he has lost HIS juvenile hairline. He still has great hair and you wouldn't even think he had lost any hair. The reason for this is.... 1. it's still thick all over the head including the sideburns and around the ear (where men generally thin) 2. still has a straight hairline at the front and 3. Has a low hairline/ small forehead.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like your homework paid off :) I can't say I notice him much. So he actually has a mature hairline or maybe even beyond that, is that what you're saying?

Dazzel

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like your homework paid off :) I can't say I notice him much. So he actually has a mature hairline or maybe even beyond that, is that what you're saying?
Yes possibly a mature hairline although it could be because his head got bigger with age and so his hairline widened out. Still i would take a juvenile hairline any day over the hairline I have now.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I do believe your forehead can get bigger with age. I think the muscle that allows you to wrinkle your brow gets less firm and your forehead gets larger. Could be wrong but just notice as people age their foreheads get larger.

LeBronJames

Banned
Reaction score
I think this forum is having a negative impact on you, especially if you hang around the 'Impact' section. That section is filled with negativity against bald people.
You even said, you have better hair than most people of your age.
You're wishing your hair situation was like Brad Pitt. No one has his hair at age 50. Lots of people dont have his hair ever.
I don't know you at all, but just looking at those comments, you should get off these forums. Especially if you're saying you are addicted.

- - - Updated - - -

I say this with respect. Seems like everyone loves you on this forum DoctorHouse. But at the end of the day, do what you gotta do to make yourself happy. Coming back to this site will not allow you to forget about your hair loss.

Sir Gilgamesh

Established Member
Reaction score
You are closer to three fingers if you do it in the center. But you have a perfect size forehead and perfect hair.
Well it depends on where you're measuring with the fingers; if I use the narrow part of my fingers it would be 2.5ish at the lowest point of my eyebrows, but if I use the wider section of my fingers it would be only 2 at the lowest point. With that being said my hair definitely isn't perfect otherwise I wouldn't be here haha.

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score

Nice, thanks. Great forehead size, haha. I would love to be a 3!

You say your hair isn't perfect, do you have thinning in the crown etc? I don't see anything wrong with the hairline from that pic?

- - - Updated - - -

I believe that your forehead (your brow to your hairline) should either be the same distance or shorter, as the distance from the tip of your nose to the end of your chin.

Sir Gilgamesh

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice, thanks. Great forehead size, haha. I would love to be a 3!

You say your hair isn't perfect, do you have thinning in the crown etc? I don't see anything wrong with the hairline from that pic?

- - - Updated - - -

I believe that your forehead (your brow to your hairline) should either be the same distance or shorter, as the distance from the tip of your nose to the end of your chin.
My temples and hairline has miniaturization; my hair overall just doesn't seem as thick as it used to be which is probably also due to miniaturization although I do still have complete coverage on the crown.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
My temples and hairline has miniaturization; my hair overall just doesn't seem as thick as it used to be which is probably also due to miniaturization although I do still have complete coverage on the crown.

Ever considered a psychologist? Would be wise for you.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think this forum is having a negative impact on you, especially if you hang around the 'Impact' section. That section is filled with negativity against bald people.
You even said, you have better hair than most people of your age.
You're wishing your hair situation was like Brad Pitt. No one has his hair at age 50. Lots of people dont have his hair ever.
I don't know you at all, but just looking at those comments, you should get off these forums. Especially if you're saying you are addicted.

- - - Updated - - -

I say this with respect. Seems like everyone loves you on this forum DoctorHouse. But at the end of the day, do what you gotta do to make yourself happy. Coming back to this site will not allow you to forget about your hair loss.
Good advice, my friend. I think the "love" you are referring to is why I am so drawn to this place. You people are great people. I wish the town I work in was not full of so many "train wrecks". This place is like paradise for me. And besides, I can't live without Fred, Wolf, ID Walker, Joan and now you my new friend.

nyjrb

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a total five-head.
ydgtcit.jpgunnamed.jpg
What hairstyle would be best to cover this up?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Sir Gilgamesh

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I have a thread with better pictures.