how long for minoxidil hypertrihosis to disappear?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you are really struggling with this hypertrichosis, bro, but my question is "How long for hypertrichosis to appear?" I want the unwanted hair.
give it about 2 month...
then its wolf man time!^^

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh man I hope so! Thick dark hair on a guy's legs is the best!

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a full head of hair and nice beard. No male pattern baldness in my family. I am very fit and my legs are tanned and muscular. For me, the hairier the better. I agree that lots of body hair does not look good on a pasty white overweight man.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
update after almost 1 year off and the result is........ hypertrichosis is still here! i will have to get electrolysis done on my face, and don't know what to do for all the body hair... so think twice before starting this shitty drug of oral minoxidil

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
update after almost 1 year off and the result is........ hypertrichosis is still here! i will have to get electrolysis done on my face, and don't know what to do for all the body hair... so think twice before starting this shitty drug of oral minoxidil
Im Still on it. Ur BDD. Probably already had those hairs before. I saw a guy at work that had hair close to his eyes. He use oral minoxidil too? No. Ur just BDD.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im Still on it. Ur BDD. Probably already had those hairs before. I saw a guy at work that had hair close to his eyes. He use oral minoxidil too? No. Ur just BDD.
no never had those haie before man ( or microscopic vellus), how is oure hypertrichhosis going ? i thought you left the drug

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
no never had those haie before man ( or microscopic vellus), how is oure hypertrichhosis going ? i thought you left the drug
Im fine. Been taking low dose 3 drops twice daily for 3 weeks or so. No heart issues or blood in stool atm. Also i shaved my hands and arms and hair grows very slowly back. So im happy.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im fine. Been taking low dose 3 drops twice daily for 3 weeks or so. No heart issues or blood in stool atm. Also i shaved my hands and arms and hair grows very slowly back. So im happy.
lucky you if this is just hand hypertrichosis that is nothing. me this is whole body and face...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
we still havent seen any pictures of your hair and your body hair...
so im still not believing you... whatever you say is nonsense, or exaggerated...

JagKännerMigSkärd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WTF varför förändrar du dina mediciner så ofta, och fapping is helt ok om du inte har en slyna och hon har inte problem med mycket hår

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Get them transplanted to your head