how long for minoxidil hypertrihosis to disappear?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have reduced the dosage to 0.25mg to avoid a shed, but how long for the unwanted hair to disappear when you stop the drug? 3 month? thanks

King Norwood

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
would rather not stimulates vellu hair growth... But if you stop the unwanted hair might fall? that is crazy
Shave the unwanted hair bro. Come on. If u a dude its not that big of an inconvenience.
If oral minoxidil is working for u why u wanna risk triggering a shed just cuz of a few hairs u can just remove

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It might not. A lot of people have used minoxidil to induce beard growth and often don't need to continue it indefinitely, likely since the hair follicles aren't actively being attacked like is the case in androgenic alopecia.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
It might not. A lot of people have used minoxidil to induce beard growth and often don't need to continue it indefinitely, likely since the hair follicles aren't actively being attacked like is the case in androgenic alopecia.
what? i mean i get hair all over my body and face , in place where they were microscopic before introducing the drug... I mean that is crazy if they stay after quitting this damn drug

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shave the unwanted hair bro. Come on. If u a dude its not that big of an inconvenience.
If oral minoxidil is working for u why u wanna risk triggering a shed just cuz of a few hairs u can just remove
bro check the hypertrichosis cased study on ncbi to see if this is not a big of a deal... i mean growing hair on forehead/ nose ,e verywhere is hard to manage

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i
there is still hair cycle fo body even on this drug? so there might have a telogen phase? Before the drug i was hairless as you can be ( on the body), and being on dutasteride for years ... So this is 1000% oral min work

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i

there is still hair cycle fo body even on this drug? so there might have a telogen phase? Before the drug i was hairless as you can be ( on the body), and being on dutasteride for years ... So this is 1000% oral min work
I know. My point is some people who were previously beardless have been able to use minoxidil to stimulate growth and then after they stop using it, the hair still grows there. The main reason it likely stops growing on your head after you stop is those follicles are still being attacked by androgens. You can always get laser tho

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mssr. Sapin has developed an obsession, not being critical as I have my current obsessions, about peripheral hair loss. I admit that oral Min keeps building my beard back up, so to speak, but the rest of the hair is easier to zap, especially non-grey hair, which I have/had a ton of in my beard but not in my scalp hair or chest or legs.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mssr. Sapin has developed an obsession, not being critical as I have my current obsessions, about peripheral hair loss. I admit that oral Min keeps building my beard back up, so to speak, but the rest of the hair is easier to zap, especially non-grey hair, which I have/had a ton of in my beard but not in my scalp hair or chest or legs.
don't mind normal body hair ( like arm/ leg), but turning into a freak show that some ncbi studies with hypertrihosis cases is not that good of a look, even more noticeable than being bald

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
for the users here taking spironolactone/ oestradiol etc, that is not that much of an issue because it negates this shitty side effect . But for the male here with androgen going on that is a deal

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
which is hard with this damn hair loss battle is to always add new issue to the initial one ( hair loss). Taking fina and getting slight gyno... Taking minoxidil topical and geting damn drandruff all day and irritation / dark circle /again. And now trying oral min and turning into a werewolf in 3 month.
f*** it some times i just think i will shave it and at least look young ( no aging), but with no hair

King Norwood

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bro check the hypertrichosis cased study on ncbi to see if this is not a big of a deal... i mean growing hair on forehead/ nose ,e verywhere is hard to manage
i mean u can do lazer hair removal. And im on 10 mg and don't have that much hair in those areas

King Norwood

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know. My point is some people who were previously beardless have been able to use minoxidil to stimulate growth and then after they stop using it, the hair still grows there. The main reason it likely stops growing on your head after you stop is those follicles are still being attacked by androgens. You can always get laser tho
yo I saw ur posts on exploring hormonal route. Ur transformation is crazy. And u look super fine (not to be creepy) ngl no cap. U had FFS or it's just estrogen?
And do u use oral minoxidil? If so what's ur dosage and how has it helped u?

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yo I saw ur posts on exploring hormonal route. Ur transformation is crazy. And u look super fine (not to be creepy) ngl no cap. U had FFS or it's just estrogen?
And do u use oral minoxidil? If so what's ur dosage and how has it helped u?
Thx. I did have ffs, tho was pretty fem on just hrt after a couple years (there's a number of pre ffs pics in that thread). I don't use oral minoxidil, but topical plus tretinoin played a big part in me obtaining a rounded hairline