How Is This Possible - Receding Hairline With Great Hair Genetics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreekGod_of_Aesthetics

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, I'm now positive I'm seeing new hair growth around the right temple and on top of the forehead.
One baby hair appeared one day. Next few days, 5 more or so. It's easy to spot them cause they are somewhat isolated.

I'm testing a new protocol and things seem to be Goin good. Itchiness and dandruff are a thing of the past, it seems, significantly reduced.
It's also growing in length since that buzzcut and it's much less obvious that I'm thinning

Also: I have seen no hair fall in the shower in the last 2 months. It stopped completely, for the time being.

I am now also confident in saying that going on a Ketogenic / Carnivore Diet was the worst thing I could have done for my hair. Good thing I ended it. My cortisol and adrenaline were probably chronically elevated.
Also read that the hair follicles need glucose to thrive.

Last edited:

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I believe it’s more likely, people often go bald without shedding while some people shed a ton and remain thick. I feel my hair sheds a lot but I haven’t acquired a bald spot and my density seems thick. Still I’m always paranoid

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

GreekGod_of_Aesthetics

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mods, please close this thread, if it's ok. My thinning seems to be reversing and I'm in a better mental headspace now.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Closed the thread. I hope OP is right about his idea that three months of supplements reversed his hairloss. usually it takes more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.